Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by deflave
LogJammed,

Be careful out there. Your county holds a population of 8.5 people.

Lol

I live in Idaho county,the largest county in Idaho..We have to this date 17 cases..No mask required...We follow the guidelines..

Look it up if you think I am pulling your leg...

It works...

Logjammed,

Nobody does retard better than you.

Texas excluded.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Enclosed spaces with a lack of ventilation are not good places. read bars and house parties. They are finding viral load will affect the severity of the infection, just nasal or full on lung.

Please explain the term "viral load" in the context meant before Log cutter goes into a story about the night he spent with a couple drunk Korean ROK marines.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Logjammed,

Nobody does retard better than you.

Texas excluded.

Turdcutter is my favorite but jammed works...

Whats the count in your county?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Enclosed spaces with a lack of ventilation are not good places. read bars and house parties. They are finding viral load will affect the severity of the infection, just nasal or full on lung.

Please explain the term "viral load" in the context meant before Log cutter goes into a story about the night he spent with a couple drunk Korean ROK marines.

Okay Jack,your dieing for me to ask..

Have you ever served in the military?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Geeze, kidniks....

LC had a valid point. My dad is 85, on one and a half lungs, a walking train wreck, but he's tough and still "there" upstairs. Neither of us is quite ready for the trip to Arlington. So of course we are concerned, but not paralyzed and freaked out. We've made accommodations, using reasonable care, including masks when we feel it's a good idea.

But yeah, with all the unknowns about Wuhan, it skunks to not know.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
So far we've lost 144,000. That's about 0.04% of the population. And probably 99% of those were nearly dead already from other causes.

So...If you are healthy, I think you'll be fine.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Flave don't give a rat's azz about his older family because it is better to look like a kool dude on an internet forum..I really do not believe that but Flave is Flave..He certainly would not kick the Gruff's dog but he would through everyone else's off a bridge and run over them..

Flave has to be Flave on the net...Who would like a kind hearted Flave..Just another poster...LOL

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
So far we've lost 144,000. That's about 0.04% of the population. And probably 99% of those were nearly dead already from other causes.

Really?

Damn...Wait untill it is one of yours,then check back...Is that what the corp taught you,limited casualties are are acceptable..

Works unless your a grunt on the ground..My brother survived Ke Sahn..Nuff said..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Crap, now I gotta go find that guarantee that my folks will live til their 90's.

Probably in the fireproof box...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stay away from tire stores, pumpkin patches, inside pumphouses, and always, always wear a mask when mowing your lawn. Do these things and you're golden.

Last edited by Fireball2; 07/21/20.

LOL
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Stay away from tire stores, pumpkin patches, inside pumphouses, and always, always wear a mask when mowing your lawn. Do these things and you're golden.

Acceptable losses according to a retired marine..

What is wrong with some of you and never leave someone someone behind like your older family...

Party on....

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Holly chit TerrK..Do you realize where your posting..Facts are fabricated and the regulars here a 10' tall and bullet proof...

The question is,how many care if there elders get it and die 10-15 years premature?

Do they care?

Real simple solution for you. How about any old people you know who are scared of the Corona stay home, and you bring them what they need to survive. You can leave it on the porch, they can hose it down with bleach, everyone is happy. The rest of us can go on living our lives of danger.

This is still a pretty foolproof plan....only requires people to be responsible for their own well being.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Acceptable losses according to a retired marine..

What is wrong with some of you and never leave someone someone behind like your older family...

Party on....

Jesus Christ, your hysterical. I can't imagine if you lived somewhere you actually had a better chance of becoming infected than of being struck by lightning while cashing in a winning lottery ticket.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Holly chit TerrK..Do you realize where your posting..Facts are fabricated and the regulars here a 10' tall and bullet proof...

The question is,how many care if there elders get it and die 10-15 years premature?

Do they care?

Real simple solution for you. How about any old people you know who are scared of the Corona stay home, and you bring them what they need to survive. You can leave it on the porch, they can hose it down with bleach, everyone is happy. The rest of us can go on living our lives of danger.

This is still a pretty foolproof plan....only requires people to be responsible for their own well being.

What a "novel" idea.....

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Do they care?

What a "novel" idea.....

Right? It's perfect, and yet so many find it unacceptable. I don't know why, as it has the added bonus of all the big meanies,who don't care about everyone else's grandma, getting sick and almost certainly dieing, which would sure teach them a lesson!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Jack...

Your views are inmaterial to me,rave on...

Someone like Montana Marine interest me having gave it all for this country with his service..Yet it appears limited casualties are okay now forgetting everything he was taught..Never leave a marine behind..Lives were lost saving others..

My chromebook is biting the dust,new one coming thursday....

Carry on.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jack...

Your views are inmaterial to me,rave on...

Someone like Montana Marine interest me having gave it all for this country with his service..Yet it appears limited casualties are okay now forgetting everything he was taught..Never leave a marine behind..Lives were lost saving others..

My chromebook is biting the dust,new one coming thursday....

Carry on.

It's a flu bug, not Isis. Chill the [bleep] out.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Really?

Damn...Wait untill it is one of yours,then check back...Is that what the corp taught you,limited casualties are are acceptable..

Works unless your a grunt on the ground..My brother survived Ke Sahn..Nuff said..

Yes really. Control your emotions.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
We're all going to die. Get over it, pussies.

Logcutter...this.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

455 members (1OntarioJim, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 36 invisible), 1,949 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,417
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.