Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
This was already settled in 1865, like it or not.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Not sure those federal agents will allow themselves to be arrested.......................just sayin'.

MM

Not any po-po in that city that'd argue with them either.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I double dog dare Philadelphia prosecutor Larry Krasner to arrest a federal officer discharging his duty.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Interfere w Feds under Insurrection Act? DA perp walked w Mayor! Be quite a sight.
Like to see Lightfoot walked. Actually looks like she belongs on MJ’s”Thriller” video.
She’s got those wide set eyes and goofy look like a fetal alcohol victim...but I think she’s just stupid.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Local tyrants are easy to find.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The DHS crap is bad b/c federal agents are in city limits off federal property and are effectively kidnapping people off the street without jurisdictional authority. It's what [bleep] juntas in Latin America do. It’s not a insurrection. Pure pretext.

The mayor and or governor need to tell the feds: “you are hereby put on notice that any federal officer caught off federal property in or out of uniform who is "touching, detaining, arresting" any person off any federal property will be arrested for kidnapping, conspiracy to commit interstate kidnapping, unlawful arrest, etc.Furthermore we remind the DHS, that our city has xyz officers, and our state has xyz highway patrolmen, and we have xyz national guard armories with the commensurate personnel. We will arrest your personnel and use the appropriate force deemed necessary to apprehend any federal violators."

They should literally arrest the federal officers and watch trump and Barr [bleep] all over themselves. Force the feds to go directly to the Supreme Court for a ruling. Make a huge spectacle of it and deride them as hypocrites as the republicans are always preaching state right.

I can't believe Barr is facilitating this [bleep] and other [bleep] for trump. And all the while, the hard-core ultra right wing folks are saying "trample harder orange Jesus." I see a lot of Joseph Stalin in Trump.

Does he think trump will be president for life?

I'm seriously wondering if he believes that. Because if not, he's setting up the next president who may be a democrat to use his whacked model of behavior.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Those lib politicians just need a vacation down south- - - - -an all expense paid trip to GITMO.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by conrad101st
The DHS crap is bad b/c federal agents are in city limits off federal property and are effectively kidnapping people off the street without jurisdictional authority. It's what [bleep] juntas in Latin America do. It’s not a insurrection. Pure pretext.

The mayor and or governor need to tell the feds: “you are hereby put on notice that any federal officer caught off federal property in or out of uniform who is "touching, detaining, arresting" any person off any federal property will be arrested for kidnapping, conspiracy to commit interstate kidnapping, unlawful arrest, etc.Furthermore we remind the DHS, that our city has xyz officers, and our state has xyz highway patrolmen, and we have xyz national guard armories with the commensurate personnel. We will arrest your personnel and use the appropriate force deemed necessary to apprehend any federal violators."

They should literally arrest the federal officers and watch trump and Barr [bleep] all over themselves. Force the feds to go directly to the Supreme Court for a ruling. Make a huge spectacle of it and deride them as hypocrites as the republicans are always preaching state right.

I can't believe Barr is facilitating this [bleep] and other [bleep] for trump. And all the while, the hard-core ultra right wing folks are saying "trample harder orange Jesus." I see a lot of Joseph Stalin in Trump.

I'm seriously wondering if he believes that. Because if not, he's setting up the next president who may be a democrat to use his whacked model of behavior.

You do understand that domestic terrorism charges are the baileywick of federal LE, right? And that they have every right to arrest people suspected of such?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If crossing state lines to loot, burn, and vandalize isn't something the feds can prosecute, just what is? Pick these dipwads up, identify them, and prosecute any of them who are out of their home state. No bail for terrorists!

Last edited by Hotrod_Lincoln; 07/22/20.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
gitem..best wishes for your little one.philadelphia chop is the finest childrens hospital in the world.i went thru some serious issues with my 3 yo in 2002.they were phenominal.also loved the description of that lightfoot creature in chicago.i have been trying to figure out if she is a she male or tranny..as don king used to say only in america.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by gitem_12

You do understand that domestic terrorism charges are the baileywick of federal LE, right? And that they have every right to arrest people suspected of such?

Im thinking someone is mixed up on the definition of "facilitating", its application with the present example...and is either complicit or really fugging stupid.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
From the link, and words from the Phili prosecutor
"It is not OK when there is no probable cause to jump out of a rental van and just requisition people off the street. That looks like a dictatorship. That looks like a kidnapping. That looks like a crime. So there's nothing unusual about federal law enforcement doing law enforcement work, where it may follow the law and where they have jurisdiction to do so"

The video I saw with the mini van and 2 camo'd johnny law type with I think they had "police" on their outfits, was supposed to be " catching federal property violators".

How does it change from marked officers to the BS un-named folks, and cracking skulls and how is this an unlawful detention if said dude was a suspect in a federal crime?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So if a looter attempts to burn down federal property, assaults a federal officer and walks 50 ft away and the local police refuse to arrest the violent its hands off? So secret service only has authority inside federal buildings?

Kidnapping innocent people off of the street?

Always wonder the low IQ clowns that by into the MSM lies and misinformation and they're here on a sportmens forum

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don't board up those buildings- - - - -leave the doors unlocked and invite the scumbags to come on in. They'll be stupid enough to do it. Once they're inside and trespassing on and/or vandalizing federal property, don't let them out. I wonder how many will have to disappear before the rest of the stupid fuggs get the message?

"Step into my parlor", said the spider to the fly!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems the Portland, Or crowd is complaining of folks being snatched up and thrown into unmarked vans. Not heard of a single missing person report though. If the locals won't protect my property, I'd be quite happy if the Feds stepped up.

A couple news reports tonight with some downtown business owners complaining that customer numbers were down. Wonder why? Networks though seem to be assuming that riots are the new norm, as they're getting no mention on our nightly reports.

Have had a few chats lately with local liberal kids, and the entire issue is due to over reaching law enforcement. They should just leave those peace loving demonstrators alone. If a protestor throws a rock or lobs a Molotov cocktail into the street, he's instantly moved into the criminal behavior category and I'd run them in.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/22/20.

1Minute
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Is he going to arrest them personally, or send some cops to try and arrest them?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gitem_12
We are actually headed down there now. My new born needs heart surgery at CHOP. I'm carrying a Sig 226 and have a Suppressed At pistol in the truck

Happy hunting.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump and Barr will sort it out. That's all you really need to know.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sloone
gitem..best wishes for your little one.philadelphia chop is the finest childrens hospital in the world.i went thru some serious issues with my 3 yo in 2002.they were phenominal.also loved the description of that lightfoot creature in chicago.i have been trying to figure out if she is a she male or tranny..as don king used to say only in america.

That thing is a gamma ray overexposed tree frog.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by sloone

That thing is a gamma ray overexposed tree frog.
Beetlejuice there actually favors ol Don King. I wonder if she's his love child.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (2UP, 44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 16 invisible), 1,488 guests, and 869 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,577
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.