Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Ya gotta take a hard look at your HR department for hiring such as that.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Negroes stealing..............who woulda thunk it?

I thought for sure the thieves would be of Swedish decent. Hmmmm.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Catch and release Is how we handle crime now.

Sam......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=Lennie]https://www.abccolumbia.com/2020/07...or-stealing-guns-from-incoming-packages/

LEXINGTON, S.C. – A gun theft ring at a midlands UPS hub was busted last week by Lexington County deputies. The guns were stolen from incoming packages at the shipping company’s hub in West Columbia.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Williams, Tre`von Damarius
Tre’von Williams, 19 (LCSD)
Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Byron Burke, 19, Jalen Green, 19, Dishon Kinney, 18, Kenyon Peters, 18, and Tre’von Williams, 19, face charges of breach of trust. Kinney and Peters are also charged with criminal conspiracy.
Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

UPS’s security team notified the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department that guns were being stolen from incoming trucks. LCSD says Kinney and Peters devised the plan and that all five men sold the guns or gave them away while on company time.
----------------------------

America's "finest"

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Catch and release Is how we handle crime now.

Bingo!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gunner500
UPS scraping the bottom of the chit drum employing that kind of trash, serves em right, dumbfu-k names like those wouldn't make the first interview.

Yeah, I think UPS needs to take a serious look at the manger that is stupid enough to hire this bunch.

Wanna bet the manager is a White Liberal Woman.

That or friends and family hiring plan.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Motley fuggin crew there....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by WTF
Those are some f ucked up names. where the f uck do they come up with such s hit ?

Quite a few years ago in the Baton Rouge area, a lot of unwed “groid” women delivered babies and “not” having names chosen, some of the doctors and nurses assisted them. They were using medically related names, often using hyphens, or syllabizing different from the original word .....often venereal diseases were the source of the name! I wasn’t living there at the time, but heard from a pretty reliable source. There was quite the outrage, when this was discovered! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 07/23/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by WTF
Those are some f ucked up names. where the f uck do they come up with such s hit ?

Quite a few years ago in the Baton Rouge area, a lot of unwed “groid” women delivered babies and “not” having names chosen, some of the doctors and nurses assisted them. They were using medically related names, often using hyphens, or syllabizing different from the original word .....often venereal diseases were the source of the name! I wasn’t living there at the time, but heard from a pretty reliable source. There was quite the outrage, when this was discovered! memtb

That's an old joke, usually told as a true story. Not sure if it has basis, but the form I heard was the doctor's (or nurse's) recommendation of Gonorrhea for a new born girl, and the mother was overjoyed to put that down on the document as her new baby's name.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Blue gums...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by WTF

I swear they make them up, spur of the moment, at the hospital when the baby was born..

I know of one who is called " LaMon Gelo"

His parent(s) spelled it 'Lemon Jello' on the birth certificate.

I wish I were kidding.....dysgenics at work.

His brother was "Oran Gelo" IE: orange jello. Must to have been watching to many Bill Cosby jello commercials.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

News "reporter" in Madison, Wi........

Tajma Hall

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Reading on another forum that was over-moderated several years ago .
Threads like this would come up and the modern day outdoorsmen would cry along with a couple of black members - they were challenged to find where other races did such things . They came up with one or two over a period of a decade , then members flooded the thread with stuff like this thread - thread got closed as they often do outside of 24hrcmpfire .

You'd think honest blacks would agree with what whites+ others say about this kind of stuff but it seems they all get mad when things are pointed out .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know plenty of hard-working, honest blacks, that use the N word more than most of us on here.

One was from GA, and was mad as hell that GA changed their state flag in 2001. He blamed it all on the "stupid naggers".

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Wow, they thought they could also loot people's packages.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey, those guys are black! I thought black guys were the best humans on the planet!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.abccolumbia.com/2020/07...or-stealing-guns-from-incoming-packages/

LEXINGTON, S.C. – A gun theft ring at a midlands UPS hub was busted last week by Lexington County deputies. The guns were stolen from incoming packages at the shipping company’s hub in West Columbia.
Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Byron Burke, 19, Jalen Green, 19, Dishon Kinney, 18, Kenyon Peters, 18, and Tre’von Williams, 19, face charges of breach of trust. Kinney and Peters are also charged with criminal conspiracy.
Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

UPS’s security team notified the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department that guns were being stolen from incoming trucks. LCSD says Kinney and Peters devised the plan and that all five men sold the guns or gave them away while on company time.
Ups Guns
Photo of guns reported stolen in UPS theft ring (LCSD)

Investigators arrested them at the UPS hub Thursday. They have been released from the Lexington County Detention Center after meeting conditions of their bond.

just as i thought Norweigans,Swedes, and Germans!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.abccolumbia.com/2020/07...or-stealing-guns-from-incoming-packages/

Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

Ups Guns
Photo of guns reported stolen in UPS theft ring (LCSD)

Investigators arrested them at the UPS hub Thursday. They have been released from the Lexington County Detention Center after meeting conditions of their bond.

just as i thought Norweigans,Swedes, and Germans!

I think one of them has a half Italian Grandmother.........

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't know how they would even expect to get away with it. Dimwits are common but this is a lot of dimwits in one location. UPS obviously has resources in place to track their packages and surveillance cameras must be everywhere. It's not like you're filching a few extra fries working at McDonalds.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by WTF

Take the first two letters of the names of the last 3 guys their mom slept with and combine. There ya have it

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 13 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,660
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.