Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-during-portlands-58th-night-of-protest/

Peaceful protesters.

Serious question:
What is the agenda they want addressed? Shirley not St. George.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A sniper on the roof of the courthouse that puts anyone down with an explosive in hand or anyone trying to cut the fence, would end that situation in a NY minute.

Announce their intentions to use deadly force first & then let the ones that don't heed the warning suffer the consequences.

58 nights is not a protest any longer, it's a siege.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Last night I watched a 3 hour live stream feed from 7 different streaming camera angles on the Federal Courthouse in Portland.

The Fed cops, both HLS and Border Patrol were 1000% professional in every way. They rotated posts around the courthouse giving agents respite from the hotter areas on the fence line where Antifa and the usual ADHD rioting children of non-parenting moms and dads who were trying to force the fence to collapse.

Tear gas was continually being lobbed by the Fed Agents into the many small groups of Antifa fence attackers, only to have the rioters toss the smoking canisters back over the fence to the Feds.

Battery operated leaf blowers were running non-stop on both sides of the fence in an effort to push the smoke onto each other.

No fires were started. No fence was breached. No one got shot with a rubber bullet or non-lethal pepper balls, because the rioters couldn’t do shît with the Fed Agents standing outside, guarding the fence.

The only time the Fed Agents can get good solid hits on targeted Antifa rioters with rubber bullets or pepper balls is when the Agents open the gate and run the rioters down on foot to make arrests...These arrests happen when Antifa tries to play arsonists and light the inside of the fence perimeter on fire...Homeboys in camo and black don’t play that game and make Antifa pay in pain and flex cuffs.

The sad side of the 3 hours was seeing solid men, and a few women agents, constantly getting hit with everything from bags of human or dog shît, road cones, frozen water bottles, and basically anything the rioters wanted to chuck over the fence.

I could also see several lasers hitting Agents right in their goggles, as well as hi-luminous flashlights, set on “disco flash”, pointed into the protective masks of many of the Agents...This seemed to cause a quicker rotation of the Agents, being replaced with someone else.

Absolutely, without question, the men and women who are protecting the Federal Courthouse are professionals, well trained, and on point in this dangerous environment.

Fûck You Ted Wheeler, Eudaly, Hardesty and Governor Cûnt Brown....You all deserve to dangle and spin.

😎🖕🏾

Copied from another thread.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Give all the cops a month off- - - -local and federal. Ordinary citizens will take care of business. If they choose not to, they deserve whatever happens to them.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
A sniper on the roof of the courthouse that puts anyone down with an explosive in hand or anyone trying to cut the fence, would end that situation in a NY minute.

Announce their intentions to use deadly force first & then let the ones that don't heed the warning suffer the consequences.

58 nights is not a protest any longer, it's a siege.

MM

About time they did so, this crap is way out of hand.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Give all the cops a month off- - - -local and federal. Ordinary citizens will take care of business. If they choose not to, they deserve whatever happens to them.

Good idea.
Seriously the Left couldn't bznatch about an agenda if it was tax paying citizens stepping up...
Oh the Left would still whine, but not legitimately.

They would just be the usual illigitamate, whining, complaining, ungrateful, communists....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The 'MOB' is a fearsome animal and illustrates the human condition when fear of consequences is removed. There seems to be an absence of decency among those that should know better. Young white people who compete among themselves to be obnoxious and violent without ever having had a negative encounter in their protected lives.

The psychology of mobs has been studied for years by both sides but the solution can only lie in what the national will dictates. Portland has become emblematic of how urban America will look should the next election go the wrong way. Decent people need to make themselves heard at the ballot box or in the streets if necessary.

Personal, family, tribal security are a very high priority in the hierarchy of needs but only appreciated when absent. These goons are illustrating their contempt for our values and providing ample warning if people would pay attention.

#timetoreturnfire

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The Jews handle issues such as this with integrally suppressed Ruger 10-22s.
40g HP in the thigh from blacked out upstairs apartment would send them into chaos.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Where F is Lon Horiuchi when there are worthwhile targets,?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right you are Sir.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Just injury, death, and destruction. And anarchy. No real purpose.

May not agree w a social justice protest, but if peaceably assembled, at least its valid.

Holding ammo until November 3?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
shirley

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Has anybody notified Fireballz?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ironbender

Serious question:

They hate the United States and want it destroyed.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
The 'MOB' is a fearsome animal and illustrates the human condition when fear of consequences is removed. There seems to be an absence of decency among those that should know better. Young white people who compete among themselves to be obnoxious and violent without ever having had a negative encounter in their protected lives.

The psychology of mobs has been studied for years by both sides but the solution can only lie in what the national will dictates. Portland has become emblematic of how urban America will look should the next election go the wrong way. Decent people need to make themselves heard at the ballot box or in the streets if necessary.

Personal, family, tribal security are a very high priority in the hierarchy of needs but only appreciated when absent. These goons are illustrating their contempt for our values and providing ample warning if people would pay attention.

#timetoreturnfire

mike r

It will look that way in every major city DURING the election to keep the law abiding citizens home and the D govs and mayors will welcome it. Thats why they are saying Trump wont accept the election results.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ironbender

Serious question:

They hate the United States and want it destroyed.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What they need to do is to double fence a few city parks.... put a large tent in the middle and a few guard posts....

Arrest every one... including the homeless and throw them all in.... let them see a judge on Monday Moring and make them post bond to get out... no bond posted.... no getting out.

Any trouble at the fence... you shoot them. no questions asked... leave the body inside the fence for a few days... see how they like that....

Every one that can not pay the fines and court cost can work it off with community service cleaning up the city... they are not using the school busses any ways.... pick up workers at the gate entrance... bus them off to a site that needs to be cleaned up... give them some handy andy work gloves and get to it. After they get their fines and community service worked off... they can get on a bus for southern California and spread the word about the work camps up north.... and not to go up there...

Make them work for their freedom.... just like I have to.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from intellectualtakeout.org]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Any of you fugkin' idiots want to comment about how smart it was to arrest Chauvin?

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

^^^This is the same fugkin' idiot that said he would have shot Chauvin in the chest.^^^

LOL

PS-He's a school teacher. Can't make this schit up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
815 members (1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 007FJ, 84 invisible), 3,232 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,185
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.