24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo] #13329286 12/03/18
worriedman Offline
See what Chris Cox with the NRA has to say about the "Red Flag" bills cropping up everywhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sN...Af-iGHfhsbFuBZQuplJT-JvzzQfh8Vaah-3JBvJk

Last edited by worriedman; 12/03/18.

"To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."--Richard Henry Lee
BP-B2

Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo] #13864485 06/01/19
450Fuller Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It would not hurt if the NRA went on the attack-rather than the defense. Watch Trump: he attacks on every important issue.
As an NRA Life Member- I think the NRA leadership should reduce its executive salaries and spread
the excess among the employees. The rest should go to the ILA and to lobbyists. Fight & resist starts by sacrifice. Give up the big bucks.

Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo] #14033657 08/07/19
P
Phaedrus Offline
P
The NRA has become just a propaganda wing for the GOP. Until they get rid of Wayne and right the ship they're dead to me. And this from a guy who'd been a member for almost 30 years.

Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo] #14129446 09/16/19
B
barnabus Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by darrenlobo
With the release of the first episode of the Defending Our America series titled �Know Your Enemies and Know Yourself� the National Rifle Association (NRA) puts itself at the forefront of the shills for tyranny and empire.

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2014/04/know-enemy-of-liberty-national-rifle.html

ur a nut job! good grief

Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo] #15038271 07/10/20
S
Stophel Offline
S
I am NOT a Libertarian, and I have no use for the NRA either. Collaborators and capitulators. They have quite a long history of being complicit in gun control, and helping to write gun control laws. When they came out and publicly opposed and ran down the Texas open carry movement a few years ago, that was the last straw for me. Piss on the NRA.

IC-A

Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: Stophel] #15080750 07/25/20
O
Old_Man Offline
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
I am NOT a Libertarian, and I have no use for the NRA either. Collaborators and capitulators. They have quite a long history of being complicit in gun control, and helping to write gun control laws. When they came out and publicly opposed and ran down the Texas open carry movement a few years ago, that was the last straw for me. Piss on the NRA.

Sorry Guy, I have to agree with barnabus, you are an idiot.

If the NRA dies off the Texas open carry thing will be nothing, since you won't own anything that goes bang anyway!......Wake up......

Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!
Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: Old_Man] #15081176 07/25/20
Hastings Offline
Campfire Guide
Campfire Guide
Originally Posted by Old_Man
Originally Posted by Stophel
Sorry Guy, I have to agree with barnabus, you are an idiot.If the NRA dies off the Texas open carry thing will be nothing, since you won't own anything that goes bang anyway!......Wake up......
I am a life member, but I'm through with the NRA except that I'm staying in to help remove the thieves that run the organization. We have allowed them to rob and completely neuter a once politically powerful organization.

"You win no crown of laurel for outrunning a jackass" - Martialis
Black Rifles Matter
Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: Hastings] #15081622 07/26/20
O
Old_Man Offline
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Old_Man
[quote=Stophel]I am NOT a Libertarian, and I have no use for the NRA either. Collaborators and capitulators. They have quite a long history of being complicit in gun control, and helping to write gun control laws. When they came out and publicly opposed and ran down the Texas open carry movement a few years ago, that was the last straw for me. Piss on the NRA.
Sorry Guy, I have to agree with barnabus, you are an idiot.If the NRA dies off the Texas open carry thing will be nothing, since you won't own anything that goes bang anyway!......Wake up......
I am a life member, but I'm through with the NRA except that I'm staying in to help remove the thieves that run the organization. We have allowed them to rob and completely neuter a once politically powerful organization

That is a position I can respect. You are not throwing the rest of us under the bus, you are making it known the NRA has some problems and you are among those willing to clean it up.

Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
68 registered members (4and1, BABore, 35, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 2ndwind, 7 invisible), 727 guests, and 906 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.