Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Banned for a second time wouldnt be a bad thing.....good riddance Ron "Rancid Crabtree" Kulas.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Remsen
This response was really worth the wait. I was expecting something less along the lines of "the dog ate my homework, the CIA stole my files, the webmaster won't let me".

If Rick Bin is reading this, I sure would like to know whether the OP has accurately summarized the situation. Cause, to me, if a guy makes a post lauding his products for having won an award, and then claims that he can't provide proof of the award (in the face of third party sources that clearly show others receiving the award) due to a webmaster restriction on promotion, it begs the question of why he was allowed to make the initial post in the first place.

He could tell you. But then he'd have to kill you.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
years ago my good friend who is no longer with us and with my help developed a much better shooting cartridge for this one company,no i never got any fame from it but i did get plenty reloading stuff free. i don`t need to say more about how i helped this company and maybe Sharp Things has too helped developed a few things he can`t talk about ? maybe some of you guys need to be a little more positive and less negative ,it sure would help 24 Campfire with a more positive nice reply ??????

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by pete53
years ago my good friend who is no longer with us and with my help developed a much better shooting cartridge for this one company,no i never got any fame from it but i did get plenty reloading stuff free. i don`t need to say more about how i helped this company and maybe Sharp Things has too helped developed a few things he can`t talk about ? maybe some of you guys need to be a little more positive and less negative ,it sure would help 24 Campfire with a more positive nice reply ??????

Well, that's not what he claimed. So, sure, let's see the proof of that and then we can have a positive, nice reply.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Well, that's not what he claimed. So, sure, let's see the proof of that and then we can have a positive, nice reply.

let it go ,it only hurts the fire with negative replies from a certain group of people they must have a miserable life always whine`n.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

let it go ,it only hurts the fire with negative replies from a certain group of people they must have a miserable life always whine`n.

Thanks for the advice. The question remains.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Actually it was a pretty quiet and peaceful forum before the poaching, hypocritical, liar rejoined after being banned. I think youve got a serious loose screw there Pete or maybe its more of a man crush. 🙄

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Why do you stick up for this douche? The dude is a poacher, liar and complete attention whore who never contributes anything useful. Look at his avatar FFS

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by bigwoods

Actually it was a pretty quiet and peaceful forum before the poaching, hypocritical, liar rejoined after being banned. I think >>> youve<<<< got a serious loose screw there Pete or maybe its more of a man crush. 🙄

GET OVER YOURSELF AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL

Last edited by pete53; 07/26/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Pete, you stupid dummy. You love big stick for his shiit talk, but hate it when folks talk shiit to probably the biggest pile of shiit on the www? Very weird

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bigwoods

Actually it was a pretty quiet and peaceful forum before the poaching, hypocritical, liar rejoined after being banned. I think >>> youve<<<< got a serious loose screw there Pete or maybe its more of a man crush. 🙄

GET OVER SELF AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL

Im not on here pounding my chest over anything so your way off base there Pete. BUT, I have saw you beat yours plenty and you've probably "beat" Sharp Things too. 😂 Hit a nerve there sweetcheeks?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Judman

Pete, you stupid dummy. You love big stick for his shiit talk, but hate it when folks talk shiit to probably the biggest pile of shiit on the www? Very weird

i have not been on this campfire site as long as some others but there is some others that have some problems too and they always feel superior with their replies . actually Ron in the P.M.`s to me has been very helpful and decent to ask question too .but i think some of it jealousy against what Ron gets to do in the hunting world and can afford ?

Last edited by pete53; 07/26/20.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

i have not been on this campfire site as long as some others but there is some others that have some problems too and they always feel superior with their replies . actually Ron in the P.M.`s to me has been very helpful and decent to ask question too .but i think some of it jealousy against what Ron gets to do in the hunting world and can afford ?

Congratulations. Go back and read some of that tools replies and insults to others. Here is a quote your hero of an internet crush wrote to a 12 y/o boy for posting in the wrong section of a forum. "It's too bad they let little kids on here. Come back after you have grown up and understand how this site works. Do your parents know you are on the internet? I blame the public school system for turning out kids like you. It does not speak well for the future of this country. " Impressive.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You're really dumb. That is all.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Holy hell: this is great. Pete and sharp_things joining forces again.
Gotta go get some more beer.

It's great when two retards ally and cause a vortex of stupidity. The universe may implode, but it'll be worth the entertainment....

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
PunctyPete calling someone out for spelling. Good stuff!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Jealous of what? Shooting tame deer or killing elk in a pen? That is not hunting dipshit

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
well you pro`s can continue with your negative comments ,my one question is ? does it make you boys feel better ? i sure hope so

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
well you pro`s can continue with your negative comments ,my one question is ? does it make you boys feel better ? i sure hope so

I'm just interested in the answer to my original question...which of those three products named in the awards from ATA was the OP's? No need to see that as a negative comment. In fact, perhaps OP can establish some credibility here (currently, I understand that his credibility is negative due to a series of lies, unlawful acts and arrogant disregard for backing up claims) if he were to just answer the question without a pathetic "the dog ate my homework" excuse.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
What do FACTS have to do with anything? Lmfao. Obviously all the users, admins and website owners that have banned him multiple times have been wrong about Ron all these YEARS. Good.work Pete! Look hard, maybe I spelled something wrong. 🤔🤯🤣

Last edited by bigwoods; 07/27/20.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,900 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,549
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.