Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
IF you do not vote then you have no say in anything political. Are you going to fight for what you have or let them take it from you. If you don't vote... STFU !!
I am not saying any of these guys are closing but if the dems win we and the whole country are SCREWED! Join something like GOA or someone not afraid to fight for us. NOT THE NRA. Ray

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I would believe it of Bass Pro and Cabela's. But not about Burris and Leupold....

I also stumble upon the conviction in different places. Just last week I was across the country and two well established gun shops I have frequented for decades, been in business multi-generational since the late thirties and mid forties, are closing just after Christmas this year regardless. Even a friend of mine that owns a national chain of chicken joints (not chik-filet) is cashing it in and possibly one Major Southern grocery chain.

Another thing too, RV and Camper sales are through the roof and rural real estate is selling like crazy.

I talk to cattle ranchers and farmers that are about done too.
Why would all those successful people hang around with a dumfuqk like you?

+1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I would believe it of Bass Pro and Cabela's. But not about Burris and Leupold....

I also stumble upon the conviction in different places. Just last week I was across the country and two well established gun shops I have frequented for decades, been in business multi-generational since the late thirties and mid forties, are closing just after Christmas this year regardless. Even a friend of mine that owns a national chain of chicken joints (not chik-filet) is cashing it in and possibly one Major Southern grocery chain.

Another thing too, RV and Camper sales are through the roof and rural real estate is selling like crazy.

Why would all those successful people hang around with a dumfuqk like you? Business has nothing to do with politics.

Could have something to do with rich guys enjoying comic relief. Just a theory.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
The OP is fu cking nuts... ha ha..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by trplem

Why would all those successful people hang around with a dumfuqk like you? Business has nothing to do with politics.

I never thought of it that way. "Here comes JohnnyLoco, let's think of the stupidest thing we can, tell him and see if he runs with it!".

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I never thought of it that way. "Here comes JohnnyLoco, let's think of the stupidest thing we can, tell him and see if he runs with it!".
Does running other people down make sacks of shyt like you guys feel better about yourselves ? Just curious.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Y’all better start buying certain items now.

BassPro is going to close many stores right away if Trump loses and plans to revive “Herter’s” with only select items and clothing via catalog or online.

They will be closing and demolishing their hotel resort in Memphis TN

Mossberg and Ruger plan to saturate the market with inexpensive handguns the rest of the summer and fall.

Kitterley, Bud’s, CDNN, and Sportsmanssupply superstore, folding too.

And Hobby Lobby

Dear God not hobby lobby!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok, if Leupold folds, what scopes will the military/cops buy? S&B's??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

BassPro is going to close many stores right away if Trump loses and plans to revive “Herter’s” with only select items and clothing via catalog or online.

They are going to do that anyway because they have already f-ed up the Cabelas line of products and can no longer sustain the overhead of all those properties. That was probably in the business plan when they took over Cabela's in the first place. I would bet COVID has moved the timeline up a bit.

They will be closing and demolishing their hotel resort in Memphis TN

Yeah, that is a good plan. Let's take millions of dollars of real estate and make it worth a tenth of its value! SMART! That will show those Dems. For sure! Your Uncle Johnny is a pretty savvy businessman. Savvy businessmen don't make dumbass moves like that.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
All three of these companies are closing up shop if Trump is not elected. The big boys had a meeting at Johnny Morris’s place.

Bass Pro and Cabela’s is closing, Savage Arms, possibly Ruger, Summit, HSS, and a host of other firearms and sporting companies as well as some restaurant chains.

With all due respect, you've been an idiot from way back...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Does running other people down make sacks of shyt like you guys feel better about yourselves ? Just curious.

You run around this board bringing zero value yet being a victim on all topics bringing a good dose of passive aggressive Yankeeness that we all know makes you feel better about yourself...

Congrats in spades.

How's your employment going? If I were you I'd just pull the Biden plug. It'll likely help you receive money and not have to work which you seem to enjoy.

- Greg

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GregW
All three of these companies are closing up shop if Trump is not elected. The big boys had a meeting at Johnny Morris’s place.

Bass Pro and Cabela’s is closing, Savage Arms, possibly Ruger, Summit, HSS, and a host of other firearms and sporting companies as well as some restaurant chains.

And if Blackheart is defending you God rest your soul. Lmao...

- Greg

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Coues country is right... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You run around this board bringing zero value yet being a victim on all topics bringing a good dose of passive aggressive Yankeeness that we all know makes you feel better about yourself...

Congrats in spades.

How's your employment going? If I were you I'd just pull the Biden plug. It'll likely help you receive money and not have to work which you seem to enjoy.

LMFAO

What "value" do you think you bring to anything ?

I retired dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

And if Blackheart is defending you God rest your soul. Lmao...
I didn't defend anybody. If you weren't a retard you'd see that I merely asked a simple question. Do you feel better about yourself now ?

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Two questions JohnnyLoco.
Do you have a subscription to National Enquirer?
Will you share where you live in Texas? I want to avoid drinking from the local water supply should I visit your burg.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cdb
Two questions JohnnyLoco.
Do you have a subscription to National Enquirer?
Will you share where you live in Texas? I want to avoid drinking from the local water supply should I visit your burg.

Well, it appears that he lives downstream from LBJ's old spread by the BS he's spreading....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Perhaps some of the CEOs decided to let the word out that they would be closing shop if Trump doesn’t win. What better way to motivate their employees, the family members of those employees, and anyone else impacted by that employment, to vote for Trump. One would hope that anyone employed in those industries would have figured it out on there own, but people can be obtuse.

Of course, profit motive being profit motive, none of this will come to pass. They won’t close, no matter who wins ... at least not voluntarily.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Perhaps some of the CEOs decided to let the word out that they would be closing shop if Trump doesn’t win. What better way to motivate their employees, the family members of those employees, and anyone else impacted by that employment, to vote for Trump. One would hope that anyone employed in those industries would have figured it out on there own, but people can be obtuse.

Of course, profit motive being profit motive, none of this will come to pass. They won’t close, no matter who wins ... at least not voluntarily.

In that case, you would think that it would make the news. If that many people knew, it wouldn't be a secret. Yet, someone named "JohnnyLoco" is the only one who has the scoop.
Even the entire premise is wrong. Those corporations are involved in much more than guns. There's still binos, spotting scopes for the optics companies, along with LE/Military sales. Cabelas and Bass Pro still have fishing, camping, etc. They'd still make money. Besides, profitable companies just don't liquidate.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

I retired dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.
So which gun company were you a "custodial engineer" for, anyways? If you're really retired, you can tell us.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1_deuce, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,076
Posts18,463,825
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.