Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I retired dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.
So which gun company were you a "custodial engineer" for, anyways? If you're really retired, you can tell us.
I was never a custodian for any gun company. I started out in the gunsmithing trade as an apprentice to a well established local smith back in the '90's. What gun shop do you run the cash register at ? Do you feel better about yourself now ?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Johnny Loco modus operandi:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
All three of these companies are closing up shop if Trump is not elected. The big boys had a meeting at Johnny Morris’s place.

Bass Pro and Cabela’s is closing, Savage Arms, possibly Ruger, Summit, HSS, and a host of other firearms and sporting companies as well as some restaurant chains.

Unadulterated nonsense: Bass Pro and Cabela's, until recently, were selling boats like hamburgers. They'll be in business after Biden wins.
Can't say the same about Remington Arms, though. After filing bankruptcy, they're now trying to sell the business, lock, stock and barrels to
the Navajo Nation. They're going out just like Brett Favre.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by sidepass
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
I don't get to use this often.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Can you find a version with younger women?

Come on now ,the one on the left floats my boat just fine.

There are worse places a person could be than in the middle between these two, horizontally or vertically

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

I retired dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.
So which gun company were you a "custodial engineer" for, anyways? If you're really retired, you can tell us.
I was never a custodian for any gun company. I started out in the gunsmithing trade as an apprentice to a well established local smith back in the '90's. What gun shop do you run the cash register at ? Do you feel better about yourself now ?

The gun shop where I get guns and accessories at cost.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leupold can't, as they have a ton of government contracts to fulfill.

1Minute
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

The gun shop where I get guns and accessories at cost.
I could get whatever I wanted at cost through the shop I worked for too. I could also use the tools and equipment to build, modify, finish/refinish my own guns.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
well,i think i will be good with what i already own.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by trplem
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I would believe it of Bass Pro and Cabela's. But not about Burris and Leupold....

I also stumble upon the conviction in different places. Just last week I was across the country and two well established gun shops I have frequented for decades, been in business multi-generational since the late thirties and mid forties, are closing just after Christmas this year regardless. Even a friend of mine that owns a national chain of chicken joints (not chik-filet) is cashing it in and possibly one Major Southern grocery chain.

Another thing too, RV and Camper sales are through the roof and rural real estate is selling like crazy.

I talk to cattle ranchers and farmers that are about done too.
Why would all those successful people hang around with a dumfuqk like you? Business has nothing to do with politics.

Could have something to do with rich guys enjoying comic relief. Just a theory.
I never thought of it that way. "Here comes JohnnyLoco, let's think of the stupidest thing we can, tell him and see if he runs with it!".
Does running other people down make sacks of shyt like you guys feel better about yourselves ? Just curious.

You run around this board bringing zero value yet being a victim on all topics bringing a good dose of passive aggressive Yankeeness that we all know makes you feel better about yourself...

Congrats in spades.

How's your employment going? If I were you I'd just pull the Biden plug. It'll likely help you receive money and not have to work which you seem to enjoy.

LMFAO

What "value" do you think you bring to anything ?

I retarded dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.

That's it. Embrace it!

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
All three of these companies are closing up shop if Trump is not elected. The big boys had a meeting at Johnny Morris’s place.

Bass Pro and Cabela’s is closing, Savage Arms, possibly Ruger, Summit, HSS, and a host of other firearms and sporting companies as well as some restaurant chains.

Can you tell us where you heard these claims? To be frank, if your claims can not be substantiated, they are just that. I find them very hard to believe. I also agree, Obama was the best gun salesman in history. There could be negative effects of a Trump loss, sure, but I don't see major profitable companies closing out of fear.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Is this what your crystal ball tells you?Just curious??

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I think is is what his crystal decanter tells him, the one that is filled with bourbon.

Internet analysis: 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact

Fools & fanatics are always so certain and wise people are always so questioning

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Hook, line, and sinker.....good one loco....

I also heard that Hooters and Top Golf is closing...we are all F’ed....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gatekeeper

Can you tell us where you heard these claims? To be frank, if your claims can not be substantiated, they are just that. I find them very hard to believe. I also agree, Obama was the best gun salesman in history. There could be negative effects of a Trump loss, sure, but I don't see major profitable companies closing out of fear.

Nope, I absolved myself of any need to quantify speech and to give free lessons many years ago, I simply don’t care.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Southtex
Hook, line, and sinker.....good one loco....

I also heard that Hooters and Top Golf is closing...we are all F’ed....

I’m also a Comanche Indian Chief named “Pooping Bull”

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/01/20.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

414 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 35 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,373
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.