Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Holy hell: this is great. Pete and sharp_things joining forces again.

It's the most dynamic duo since Batman and Robin!! Holy Popcorn!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I was thinking Ace and Gary. The Ambiguously Gay Duo.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
[Linked Image from img.videosift.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T inman you owe me a keyboard!! . i just drowned mine with a mouth full of beer grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you can't see what a POS this guy is Pete, there is no hope for you. Maybe he'll take you to Africa to test out all of his prototypes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
HOLY SHEET!!!! Look at that viewership!!! Over 3000 views and the most viewed post in the bowhunting area in about 6 months. That sort of fan loyalty is flattering so thanks for that to all the loyal followers/fans of my adventure bowhunting that rush back here continually to read my thread. What a treat this will be for you.

I don't have the sort of free time that its clear you guys do to sit on the chat rooms all day. That video put out by the Hunting Public about broadhead sharpening has us shipping more product than we have ever shipped in our history of our little bowhunting products company. I see their video has been posted on this forum more than once.

But since so many are interested in all things me (And who could blame you?) , I thought I owed the loyal followers/fans an audience with me this week. So Africa is off for 2020. The PH is moving my adventure bowhunt to 2021 due to the "Rona". This is not a bad thing as the volume of work for my bowhunting company is overwhelming and now I can get that knee replacement Ive been putting off and needing. There has been no elective surgery during the "Rona" but that has been lifted. Im Heading over to The Mayo clinic in Rochester in early Aug to get the ball rolling on that joint upgrade. I guess 57 years is as long as that right knee will last.

So I see a good deal of pouting and whining and pissing and moaning and panties twisted in a knot over a comment I made here. (thanks again for following along so closely to the point you get upset and emotional for having read my post. You guys follow me with such intensity, its flattering) In post #1 of this thread I posted :

"I just got back from the 2020 ATA show where a bowhunting accessory I spent nearly 2 years designing was named one of a few named "Best in Show, Breakthrough Innovation" and Im hoping to use this item during all my bow hunts up to and including the African hunt."

Then a chronic whiner and pisser and moaner here who pretends to have me on ignore (we know he cant stay away and certainly hangs on every word I type so his attempts at ignoring are laughable) read what I posted and then pissed and moaned about my what I wrote. (yes he really cares that deeply and for that I thank him)

I responded to him back on the 23rd with:

"I attempted to send the complainer a pic or 2 from the ATA show including the citation I mention but it says I cant because he is "ignoring" me. (which we clearly know is not actually taking place or he would not be here pouting in such a manner.) "

Im happy to send anybody that cares to see it those images from the ATA that verifies what I wrote. They need only ask since it cant be posted here lest it be considered advertising (and then a long list of whiners and crybabies will trip over themselves to complain (yes they care that deeply).

The panty twisted whiner, laments that he must have an answer from a somebody he pretends to ignore (darnn! but if that aint the funniest thing ever. This fan boy is a hoot.)

Its clear he and the holler back girls that fell for his BS also seem uber interested in all things me (I cant say I blame you) and have no idea how the ATA works and have likely never attended or understand the citation I mention but then they went on to invent a reality for themselves that turned around and got them all upset. (reminds me of my elk adventure bowhunt) Imagine that? They manufactured a reality for themselves that was wrong and then got all pissy and upset about something they invented for themselves??? I found that entertaining. And its the entertainment value from some here that causes me to return on occasion (that and the many that follow my adventures so closely). Just when I think they cant get any dumber, they up and surprise me. I can predict what you will post. I can own your emotions, I need only say "Dance puppet dance" and you will and for that I thank you.

So if anybody wants to understand the "Best in Show, Breakthrough Innovation" citation we got at the ATA, just drop me a PM, (I love getting fan mail) OR you can manufacture your own reality (which will be wrong) and then get all upset and angry over your invention. Either way, Im good and will be entertained with the over sensitive and emotional lot that will rush to view this thread and read my writings.

I booked a whitetail hunt in Southern TX for Dec. and have picked up several more properties for the suburban deer culling I do for the two municipalities as well as my own leases in Central WI so I will have lots of opportunity for bowhunting carnage this fall but it will be based on the limitations of the knee replacement.

And Yes, Pete53, the level of jealousy and envy here is epic. (and flattering) Im lucky. Ive won life's lottery . I took a life long passion for bowhunting and turned it into a profit center that has exceeded my wildest expectations.. Im nearly to the point where I will walk away from 3 decades in medical engineer of diagnostic imaging devices and retire from that to focus on bowhunting products and my adventure bowhunting travels.

Clearly this upsets some and Im ok with that. Its obvious this group is made up mostly of liberals who are jealous at the notion of success of others. (FYI, vote Trump in November of you care about this country) That comment will certainly upset the many liberals here (I wont care) Perhaps it will motivate them to fix whats wrong with their lives and the poor choices they made that prevent them from also being adventure bowhunters.

Now Get this thread to 4,000 views. You clearly have the time for it as you wait for the next stimulus check. I will check back as time allows. For whenever two or more of you gather in my name, I will be in your midst. But enough of me talking about me, I much more enjoy reading about you talking about me. I don't know if anybody knows this but about a decade ago I got a citation for feeding deer. Talk among yourself.

You all have a super duper week. Ive got bowhunting adventures to plan. As a special treat for you today, im including a photo. Enjoy. Now. lets get this post viewership up up up.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/30/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Beard was a good move, sorta makes the jowels less noticeable...

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It's funny, in response to a very simple request, OP starts writing rambling novellas that do everything other than answer the simple question.

Pending Rick Bin weighing in on whether he really cares whether OP identifies the product he claimed won an award, and ignoring the obvious question (already posed) as to why Mr. Bin would care if the product were named after OP has already provided enough information to identify the only three products that won the award, I went ahead and contacted ATA.

I asked if there were any awards given in the Best in Show/Breakthrough category and the ATA person responded that there were no awards given in that category other than the gold, silver and bronze winners that were in the press release I quoted from.

She also said that there are plenty of people who put their products up for consideration, but submitting a product for consideration is hardly winning an award.

So either OP is blatantly lying or he's playing games with words, claiming that he designed something that another company won an award for. In that case, I'd be happy to spend another few minutes contacting each of the three companies that won an award to ask them if OP designed their award winning product. Perhaps they'd also be interested in finding out that someone is claiming credit for designing their products.

If OP would like to resolve this promptly, he can just tell us which of the three award winners he is claiming he helped:

Breakthrough Innovation Category:
GOLD: Tactacam System (Stabilizer Mounted Camera, Rear-Facing Camera and FTS), Tactacam, Booth 3713
SILVER: VXR, Mathews Archery Inc., Booth 2029
BRONZE: Ultrarest Integrate MX, Quality Archery Designs, Booth 401

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Anybody know what an "adventure bowhunt" is?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Those that require getting out of the truck?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GregW
Those that require getting out of the truck?

Damn, who knew. I'm going on an adventure shopping trip this afternoon, I'll post pics later.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Remsen
I went ahead and contacted ATA.

I asked if there were any awards given in the Best in Show/Breakthrough category and the ATA

HOLY SHEET!!!! This guy. Bwahahahahahahaha You really DO care (deeply) Im so flattered that you care about me this much. You contacted the ATA??? Way to Put in the hours. This is awesome. Despite me giving you the option of seeing the photos from the ATA to get the answers you so desperately seek, You opt to instead invest your time asking the ATA. What a gift to me. You gifting me your time and allowing me to live rent free in your head is quite the honor (but its sort of empty in here.) Again, if you want pictorial proof of what you seek, just drop me a message here, just ask for that which you seek but that would end the entertainment for me so by all means, keep this going by manufacturing what you want to see (instead of what I typed).. Either way, I win.

I think you define the term rabid fan. Thanks for that. You have to care a great deal to put in the effort and take time from your day, just for me. Its loyal fans like you that make an adventure bowhunters like me happy happy. Thanks again tiger. But again, you miss the mark. I mean you are putting forth all this time and effort when a simple PM from me with the photos would cut your efforts to the quick but I applaud all the effort and work you are putting in to me. Im worth it even if you pretend to have me on ignore. HAHahahahahahahahaha.

you posted

Pending Rick Bin weighing in on whether he really cares whether OP identifies the product he claimed won an award,

Does this mean you have used more of your time to contact him to ask him to get involved????? I sure hope so. I can imagine how that exchange went.

you: Hi Rick Ive devoted my life to this issue and Im wondering if you can help??

Mr. Bin: What the hell is the matter with you? Grow the hell up and get a hobby for Fugs sake.

Bwahahahahahahahaha laugh

Then you pissed and moaned the following:

I'd be happy to spend another few minutes contacting each of the three companies that won an award to ask them if OP designed their award winning product. Perhaps they'd also be interested in finding out that someone is claiming credit for designing their products.

Yes, please please do that. Carve out some time and call or email (better yet, do a hand written letter. Please report back what you discover. BWAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah What an idiot.

At any rate. more than 4000 views and over 50 replies makes this the most viewed and commented upon thread in the bowhunting area created in 2020. You guys rock so thanks for following along so closely and returning over and over and over and over and over...………………………………………… To say Im flattered is an understatement. Yes, Im worth it but still its flattering that you are all so eager to follow along on my adventures You re the best fans a guy could have..

But lets try this again and see if it sinks in this time. In my first post in this thread I wrote:

"I just got back from the 2020 ATA show where a bowhunting accessory I spent nearly 2 years designing was one of a few named "Best in Show, Breakthrough Innovation" and Im hoping to use this item during all my bow hunts up to and including the African hunt."

"one of a few Named" . I wrote "Named'. You read that over and over and over and somehow you manufactured a reality for yourself that you pretends to mean

winning an award.

I did not say or claim that any award was won. If you saw the pictures that Ive repeatedly offered to show you, you could get back to your life again and you would not have to be so emotional and upset over that which YOU manufactured. but Im cool with you putting in the effort for me as I am certainly worth it (but do spend some time with family and friends and get outside and away from the wall with pictures and red strings connecting all the clues.

If you wish to continue your devotion to solving what you manufactured, I support you. If you wish to see the images from the ATA so you can understand and get on with your life. I can hook you up. Either way, Im entertained so its up to you but driving this thread to 4000 views is awful nice of you. If you wish to get Mr. Bins approval for me to post the stuff here. Im cool with that as well. If ANYBODY else here wishes to see the images from the ATA show that show the citation I mentioned here, Just message me. Then perhaps you can straighten out the super sleuth here. Anyway, thanks for devoting your life to me. but remember, you manufactured something I did not say and then went bat crap crazy to try to disprove what you manufactured. And for that I thank you. Tag...............…. Your it. Dance puppet, dance.

Originally Posted by smokepole

Like the other dope you too are manufacturing something that was not written and then wondering about it. I don't recall using the term "Adventure Bowhunt" What I did type was "adventure bowhunter" so you are going to want to slow down a bit when reading . There are many adventure bowhunters (Tom Meranda for example) who also enjoys that label. He and I spoke about that very thing not long ago when we were at the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association Convention..

Speaking of the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association. There will be some exciting news coming from them soon so stay tuned for that announcement.

An adventure bowhunter is a bowhunter that travels a good deal to lots of out of the ordinary locations to hunt lots of different and unusual species . They seek the uncommon (like flying to Hawaii to take on Vancouver bull at 8000 feet on the big island with a bow and arrow and homemade archery tackle.) as opposed to the guy that bowhunts only on his forty or only in his home state or on public land near by. Those too can be adventures to that person doing them but would not fall under the term "adventure bowhunter".

Likewise the adventure bowhunter will use the uncommon to take game such as setting a goal of taking a black bear with only a trad bow he designed and built himself with arrows he built and fletched with the feathers of turkey he had killed and using homemade broadheads he fashioned out of old saw blades using a homemade finger tab and homemade camo and then not only fulfilling that goal of taking a black bear with a perfect heart shot but also self filming the event (because he hates all that is involved with having a cameraman with him). Its also the bowhunter that invents and hunts with gear he innovates. (an Innovative Outdoorsman so-to-speak).

Those sorts of things make up the definition of the adventure bowhunter. The late Tred Barta was another example of an adventure bowhunter. Im glad you asked and that I had the opportunity to educate you on this subject. I would encourage you to ask as many questions as possible and when I find the time in my schedule, I can answer questions here. I cant promise to be responsive as many would like but I will make sure to stop by as time allows.

An Adventure Bowhunter also likes to pass on the sport to the younger generation and while the grandkids were visiting I introduced the 2 year old girl to a bow and arrow.

One of the 2 month old twins was not ready for that phase just yet.

Ive given you lots to chew on. Take your time discussing it. Remember whenever 2 or more of you gather in my name, I will be there.

Best afield
Your friend the Adventure Bowhunter

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/07/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
shart_stain,

You’re full of chit

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sharp_things

Like the other dope you too are manufacturing something that was not written and then wondering about it. I don't recall using the term "Adventure Bowhunt" What I did type was "adventure bowhunter" so you are going to want to slow down a bit when reading .

LOL, just because you "don't recall" doesn't mean you didn't write it you nitwit:

.....reminds me of my elk adventure bowhunt...........

Can't say I blame you for denying it though. Any time you have to slap "adventure" in front of something that means it's contrived and anything but. The word has become just a cliche marketing term. If you'd ever been on a true adventure you'd know that.

None of the sheep or goat guides in Alaska bill their hunts as "adventures" because they don't have to.

The late Tred Barta was another example of an adventure bowhunter.

LOL, I watched a few of his shows. Tred Barta was an entertainer, just like Bear Grylls. In fact, Barta was to "adventure" what Grylls is to "survival." Just someone who figured out a way to market the concept of "adventure," put it on TV, and make a buck off it.

Kind of like what you aspire to. Good luck with that, it seems your winning personality really draws people in and you're doing great.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Even when writing his lurid faux novellas, OP can't keep his story straight.

""I just got back from the 2020 ATA show where a bowhunting accessory I spent nearly 2 years designing was one of a few named "Best in Show, Breakthrough Innovation" and Im hoping to use this item during all my bow hunts up to and including the African hunt."

"one of a few Named" . I wrote "Named'. You read that over and over and over and somehow you manufactured a reality for yourself that you pretends to mean

I did not say or claim that any award was won. "

So, OP, are you now saying that there were two types of acknowledgements at the show, one an award and the other something else that includes the same language as the award? Cause, again, that's not what the ATA told me and it's not what is in their press release.

The ATA definitively stated that in the Best in Show/Breakthrough Innovation category, there were only three "named" (using your term) products that received that appellation. Again, according to ATA, no other awards/recognition/accolades were given for that category.

It took me all of 5 minutes on email to learn this from ATA.

You're obviously a known liar and poacher, so your attempt to weasel out of the lie you were caught in is to be expected. The fact, though, is that the ATA denies what you have claimed. Anyone who is interested in the truth, rather than OP's inane obfuscations, can simply contact the ATA--

"Breakthrough Innovation Category:
GOLD: Tactacam System (Stabilizer Mounted Camera, Rear-Facing Camera and FTS), Tactacam, Booth 3713
SILVER: VXR, Mathews Archery Inc., Booth 2029
BRONZE: Ultrarest Integrate MX, Quality Archery Designs, Booth 401

For more information about the ATA’s awards program, please contact Allison Jasper, ATA’s senior director of marketing and communications, atallisonjasperarcherytrade.org or (716) 392-3190."

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I went ahead and contacted ATA.

I asked if there were any awards given in the Best in Show/Breakthrough category and the ATA

HOLY SHEET!!!! This guy. Bwahahahahahahaha You really DO care (deeply) Im so flattered that you care about me this much. You contacted the ATA??? Way to Put in the hours. This is awesome. Despite me giving you the option of seeing the photos from the ATA to get the answers you so desperately seek, You opt to instead invest your time asking the ATA. What a gift to me. You gifting me your time and allowing me to live rent free in your head is quite the honor (but its sort of empty in here.) Again, if you want pictorial proof of what you seek, just drop me a message here, just ask for that which you seek but that would end the entertainment for me so by all means, keep this going by manufacturing what you want to see (instead of what I typed).. Either way, I win.

I think you define the term rabid fan. Thanks for that. You have to care a great deal to put in the effort and take time from your day, just for me. Its loyal fans like you that make an adventure bowhunters like me happy happy. Thanks again tiger. But again, you miss the mark. I mean you are putting forth all this time and effort when a simple PM from me with the photos would cut your efforts to the quick but I applaud all the effort and work you are putting in to me. Im worth it even if you pretend to have me on ignore. HAHahahahahahahahaha.

you posted

Pending Rick Bin weighing in on whether he really cares whether OP identifies the product he claimed won an award,

Does this mean you have used more of your time to contact him to ask him to get involved????? I sure hope so. I can imagine how that exchange went.

you: Hi Rick Ive devoted my life to this issue and Im wondering if you can help??

Mr. Bin: What the hell is the matter with you? Grow the hell up and get a hobby for Fugs sake.

Bwahahahahahahahaha laugh

Then you pissed and moaned the following:

I'd be happy to spend another few minutes contacting each of the three companies that won an award to ask them if OP designed their award winning product. Perhaps they'd also be interested in finding out that someone is claiming credit for designing their products.

Yes, please please do that. Carve out some time and call or email (better yet, do a hand written letter. Please report back what you discover. BWAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah What an idiot.

At any rate. more than 4000 views and over 50 replies makes this the most viewed and commented upon thread in the bowhunting area created in 2020. You guys rock so thanks for following along so closely and returning over and over and over and over and over...………………………………………… To say Im flattered is an understatement. Yes, Im worth it but still its flattering that you are all so eager to follow along on my adventures You re the best fans a guy could have..

But lets try this again and see if it sinks in this time. In my first post in this thread I wrote:

"I just got back from the 2020 ATA show where a bowhunting accessory I spent nearly 2 years designing was one of a few named "Best in Show, Breakthrough Innovation" and Im hoping to use this item during all my bow hunts up to and including the African hunt."

winning an award.

I did not say or claim that any award was won. If you saw the pictures that Ive repeatedly offered to show you, you could get back to your life again and you would not have to be so emotional and upset over that which YOU manufactured. but Im cool with you putting in the effort for me as I am certainly worth it (but do spend some time with family and friends and get outside and away from the wall with pictures and red strings connecting all the clues.

If you wish to continue your devotion to solving what you manufactured, I support you. If you wish to see the images from the ATA so you can understand and get on with your life. I can hook you up. Either way, Im entertained so its up to you but driving this thread to 4000 views is awful nice of you. If you wish to get Mr. Bins approval for me to post the stuff here. Im cool with that as well. If ANYBODY else here wishes to see the images from the ATA show that show the citation I mentioned here, Just message me. Then perhaps you can straighten out the super sleuth here. Anyway, thanks for devoting your life to me. but remember, you manufactured something I did not say and then went bat crap crazy to try to disprove what you manufactured. And for that I thank you. Tag...............…. Your it. Dance puppet, dance.

Like the other dope you too are manufacturing something that was not written and then wondering about it. I don't recall using the term "Adventure Bowhunt" What I did type was "adventure bowhunter" so you are going to want to slow down a bit when reading . There are many adventure bowhunters (Tom Meranda for example) who also enjoys that label. He and I spoke about that very thing not long ago when we were at the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association Convention..

Speaking of the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association. There will be some exciting news coming from them soon so stay tuned for that announcement.

An adventure bowhunter is a bowhunter that travels a good deal to lots of out of the ordinary locations to hunt lots of different and unusual species . They seek the uncommon (like flying to Hawaii to take on Vancouver bull at 8000 feet on the big island with a bow and arrow and homemade archery tackle.) as opposed to the guy that bowhunts only on his forty or only in his home state or on public land near by. Those too can be adventures to that person doing them but would not fall under the term "adventure bowhunter".

Likewise the adventure bowhunter will use the uncommon to take game such as setting a goal of taking a black bear with only a trad bow he designed and built himself with arrows he built and fletched with the feathers of turkey he had killed and using homemade broadheads he fashioned out of old saw blades using a homemade finger tab and homemade camo and then not only fulfilling that goal of taking a black bear with a perfect heart shot but also self filming the event (because he hates all that is involved with having a cameraman with him). Its also the bowhunter that invents and hunts with gear he innovates. (an Innovative Outdoorsman so-to-speak).

Those sorts of things make up the definition of the adventure bowhunter. The late Tred Barta was another example of an adventure bowhunter. Im glad you asked and that I had the opportunity to educate you on this subject. I would encourage you to ask as many questions as possible and when I find the time in my schedule, I can answer questions here. I cant promise to be responsive as many would like but I will make sure to stop by as time allows.

An Adventure Bowhunter also likes to pass on the sport to the younger generation and while the grandkids were visiting I introduced the 2 year old girl to a bow and arrow.

One of the 2 month old twins was not ready for that phase just yet.

Ive given you lots to chew on. Take your time discussing it. Remember whenever 2 or more of you gather in my name, I will be there.

Best afield
Your friend the Adventure Bowhunter

You couldn't adventure bowhunt to your fridge.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, "Raiders of the Lost Refrigerator"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Damn, Remsen pulling your strings like a marionette. Making shart_stains dance like the little bitch that he is.

Love the baby pics....almost as good as starting the ever popular puppy thread to divert attention from how big of a prick you are.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"An adventure bowhunter is a bowhunter that travels a good deal to lots of out of the ordinary locations to hunt lots of different and unusual species ."

By out of the ordinary locations and unusual species you mean penned locations to shoot, not hunt, farm raised animals? You're right, most bowhunters dont live those "adventures" let alone post about every detail of the rigorous adventure. You cant make this up. 😂

You should type a couple more hours keeping us on the edge out of seats.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Those saggy eyelids; flaps hanging opposite of her nose creases, and a pock ridden face, what a sick fuuck... wow

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
730 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,960 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,763
Posts18,401,397
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.