Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Which makes me wonder James Jr, just how many black folks were even there????

Well, the girl in the wheelchair for one, I didn’t see any others in the footage.

As for the circumstance surrounding the second shoot, I know so little about it I don’t have an opinion. The Cops let the guy walk, that’s the best info I have right now.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Squidge
I don't think they will be, the chain of events started with Foster pointing his AK at the driver, a real dumb schidt move.

Yes, and the guy in the car shooting the guy with the AK is 100% understandable. The guy shooting at the car driving away is not 100% understandable.

Agreed. He should probably be charged with something.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by stxhunter
looks like he thought the car drove into the crowd and opened fire not knowing foster had pointed the AK at the drive, both had their CCL.

In regards to the guy that shot at the car...

He should have been way the fug better informed before resorting to deadly force.

He needs his CCW removed immediately. And charges filed for reckless endangerment.

I certainly don’t know, but isn’t the Texas Dept of Public safety the custodians of CCW? State AG’s office might handle this? One would hope one or the other would see to this.

Yep. Dumbass needs his Permit suspended and revoked. And charges filed too. Agreed 100% Barry.

Yep, Bob, you are correct too. DPS is in charge of CHL / LTC Permits here in TX. I’d imagine they are in the process of revoking / Suspending his License asap.

I would certainly hope so guys. There is no way in hades he was justified in shooting at the fleeing car. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only should his CCL be yanked but he should also be charged.

Jim

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475

BS, he saw a man in a car shoot someone and then speed away. No charges should be filled, none

You have no business owning a firearm either.

Jesus Christ.

You are s frickin idiot. If you just saw someone shoot another person and that is all you saw and then speed away a reasonable thought process is the fleeting person is a danger to the general public

Yep, I gotta shoot someone in the back of the head driving away in a vehicle after that person defended their own life...Fk'n Brilliant

Dave

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by tpcollins
If someone pointed a gun/rifle at me I think I’d be shooting back first before waiting to see what their intent was.

However, fleeing afterwards was not a good idea. But then if there were protesters/rioters all around, I can see why he did.

If someone is pointing a deadly weapon at you, you already KNOW their intent.

Yet the fire faithfully were ok with St Louie Biff and Buffy pointing their guns at protesters that never set foot on Biff's property.

A, You are wrong
B. totally different circumstances...

Yeah, "Biff and Buffy" didn't fire at Kentrellis, Chlamydia, and the rest of the posse for one thing.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Leave her on the front porch and call her "Matt". laugh

Those damn gender-bending names these days.

Tie a rope to her and dragged her behind a boat...

Name must be Skip

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Tie a rope to her and dragged her behind a boat...

Name must be Skip

Rope breaks and her name becomes Bobb

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s pretty obvious that the guy in the car perceived a threat and concentrated on it. He fired five times and scored multiple hits apparently and more importantly DIDN’T HIT ANYONE ELSE. That’s pretty telling. That’s no small feat in that chaotic mess and certainly belies any assertion that he came up and just started shooting randomly. Had he done so, there almost certainly would have been other people hit.

I would not have shot at a fleeing car no matter what and particularly in those circumstances. Honestly, it’s hard to see how the second jackass shooting at the car didn’t hit anyone else.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This will be interesting to follow. One of the reasons why it's important, if you are a CCW permit holder, to not post keyboard warrior posts such as "I would have emptied my magazine into the guy" If you get involved in a self-defense situation, an overzealous prosecutor can use unrelated statements as evidence that you were seeking confrontation.

As for this case, the guy turned into a crowd marching on a street. From a self defense standpoint - that was very unwise. First thing everyone is taught is to not drive into a mob, just like you don't drive into a flooded underpass. You don't know how deep the water is. Once he was there, pretty easy to say a reasonable person would be in fear of bodily injury or death of your car is surrounded by mob, they are beating on your car and windows. Add to that a masked man with AK-47 allegedly pointed at you. That should be a get out of jail free card, UNLESS this guy popped off to someone he was going down to the protest, and did so armed. Depending on state law, he could lose immunity if it can be proven he was seeking conflict - any conflict.

Second shooter? Shooting at a fleeing vehicle is a no-no. That's Hollywood stuff and he should be charged. No imminent danger to himself or another.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 07/27/20.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The car driver wasn’t seeking conflict. Had he been, he would have gone straight across the intersection and into the mob. He tried to turn right on red and slide by the majority of people. He probably thought he could zip right through it without to much trouble. But those idiots swarmed him instead. Watch the video, most of them had to run BACK to where the car was as that they had already passed that point on the street in their march.

Edit...they are saying that it was an Uber driver. That makes sense. He was on the job and had places to go. That’s the way it looked if you watch it in that light.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/27/20.
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
In my state, and probably most others, the driver's shooting the AK47 guy was justifiable homicide. The guy shooting at the driver while the driver was fleeing committed a homicide, whether or not he knew or felt the driver had done anything wrong.

If the cops don't make the "protesters" (i.e. incipient arsonists) obey the law including not blocking traffic, you are going to see more of this.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Even though it appears that the person in the car, who shot and killed the BLM'er, was well within his right to do so, I will be more surprised if he is not charged than if he is. You have to remember that we are still in the "White's wrong, Black's right" phase right now. As to the person who shot at the car as it was driving away, if they are Black, there will be no charges.
The driver of the car having been fired upon by somebody in the mob seems to be helping the person not get charged at this point. Even though "we" came out on top, will this be a signal for more calls for gun control or will it be the beginning of the end for these mobs ruling the streets?

Rhetorical question.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Eileen...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'll agree with the folks saying the second shooter was reckless and should be charged.

Put her in the bushes and call her Russel.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If any weapon that is brandished or fired toward me or my family (that I am actively protecting)...

I will retreat to the best of my ability.

If said threat continues to advance upon my retreat... I will respond by all means necessary to neutralize the assault of the aggressor against me and my family.

Whether said aggressor is stoned out of his gourd or not will be ascertained later.

I will take my chances with the investigating officers, the district attorney and or a jury of my peers.

I no longer travel in s******* cities. Best of luck to you that still do.
What has "retreat" got to do with this or anything else? Whoever came up with "duty to retreat" ought to be thrown in a dungeon and never let out. Throwing "retreat" into this mix only muddles things up.

If someone is brandishing... they already have drop on you because you failed to maintain situational awareness.

So you had better be faster and straighter than greased lighting.

Fight as you see fit... but remember please... you seem to have a lot of emotion and may urinate in your trousers before you can draw a weapon.

Evidently you're imagining that if a gun were drawn on you, you'd piss yourself. I have actual experience and I didn't piss myself.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The city of Austin "is consumed" by what happened and a press conference was held.

I bet if it went the other way and the blm thug killed the citizen the media wouldn't be consumed over this and their would be no press conference.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by stxhunter
looks like he thought the car drove into the crowd and opened fire not knowing foster had pointed the AK at the drive, both had their CCL.

In regards to the guy that shot at the car...

He should have been way the fug better informed before resorting to deadly force.

He needs his CCW removed immediately. And charges filed for reckless endangerment.

BS, he saw a man in a car shoot someone and then speed away. No charges should be filled, none

Everyone gets an opinion, however, this is the wrongest thing I've ever seen you post. And rather than just owning it, you continued on and on and on. Silly.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IMR4350
The city of Austin "is consumed" by what happened and a press conference was held.

I bet if it went the other way and the blm thug killed the citizen the media wouldn't be consumed over this and their would be no press conference.

On ABC Nightly News last night, they were saying Foster was “murdered”.

No, dumb fugger pointed his AK at the wrong fellow and got what he deserved.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Lets hope the courts back him up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 64 invisible), 2,807 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,367
Posts18,469,093
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.