Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Portland politicians and the dick sucking, liberal news media try and spin a narrative that the Federal Agents in Portland don’t know what they’re doing when it comes to demonstrations...

Maybe these guys don’t understand peaceful demonstrations, but they certainly understand rioters and siege activities.

Portland Antifa and the tantrum throwing children of liberal parents - I’d like to introduce you to The US Marshals Special Operations Group.

Have a wonderful day punks!

😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Beaver10; 07/27/20.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is she related to Lt Dan?

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Beaver

Those gentlemen are U.S. Marshals (SOG Team) They fall under the Dept. of Justice.

Good guys. cool

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, looks like she's yankin' one off.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This makes me smile really big!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm liking it, but in the back of my mind can't help but wonder (worry) if they'd perform similarly in a situation where they were tasked to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens if Sleepy Joe wins and the Dems take the Senate and decide we don't need AR's or "high cap" handguns......

I still say Trump would be better off letting these cities burn to the ground so the failure of liberal policy can no longer be denied.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/27/20.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dumb fugk doesn’t even know whose picture he is posting...,,

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I'm liking it, but in the back of my mind can't help but wonder (worry) if they'd perform similarly in a situation where they were tasked to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens if Sleepy Joe wins and the Dems take the Senate and decide we don't need AR's or "high cap" handguns......

I still say Trump would be better off letting these cities burn to the ground so the failure of liberal policy can no longer be denied.

Protecting Federal Facilities.
So far.

I have no doubt that Biden would direct such against the citizenry as his handlers and puppeteers told him to.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She wants to speak to the manager.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Beaver

Those gentlemen are U.S. Marshals (SOG Team) They fall under the Dept. of Justice.

Good guys. cool

Thanks Mackay for the correction...

What I gleaned from one of their many operational skills is dealing with exactly this type of violent uprising in Portland.

Contrary to what any liberal, POS politicians want to say, that these guys aren’t experienced, or trained-up for this type of work, is complete bullshît.

I’ve been watching them work “live” and I’m cheering like a school girl when they decide to stretch their legs, open the fence gate and rush the massive group of rioters, making the stupid meet the concrete.

😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Is that an STI Pistol they SOG guy is sporting?

Good taste, if it is...👍🏻

😎

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I thot she only kneeled for BLM dudes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You’d be a fool to believe that they wouldn’t come round up people’s guns and magazines.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
One would think that the STATE would/should care for it's people at a greater level than the FEDS do for property. Unfortunately, you'd be wrong, and people just don't understand.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

So far.

I have no doubt that Biden would direct such against the citizenry as his handlers and puppeteers told him to.

I respect the role they're filling, but when my governor deployed snipers on the roof tops around the capitol, during a peaceful rally to support the 2 amendment and article 1 section 13 of the Virginia Constitution, and the LEO's were Willing to take up those roof top positions,
I was reminded again that if the time comes, there won't be a shortage of folks willing to violate their oath to defend the Constitution.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Welcome to Oregon.

Where the men have to be imported.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Bob

I bet someone could post pictures of you on your knees crying while being beaten for rioting in your city.

Liberalism and being a pussy-mouth runs deep in your family tree.

😎

“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

So far.

I respect the role they're filling, but when my governor deployed snipers on the roof tops around the capitol, during a peaceful rally to support the 2 amendment and article 1 section 13 of the Virginia Constitution, and the LEO's were Willing to take up those roof top positions,
I was reminded again that if the time comes, there won't be a shortage of folks willing to violate their oath to defend the Constitution.

How are snipers even lawful outside of a war zone? Can non-LEO's point guns at people who aren't committing crimes?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RemModel8
One would think that the STATE would/should care for it's people at a greater level than the FEDS do for property. Unfortunately, you'd be wrong, and people just don't understand.

You'd also think that the voters in those states would elect representatives that would make damn sure the citizens they represent could operate safely in their own neighborhoods

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/27/20.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Bob

I bet someone could post pictures of you on your knees crying while being beaten for rioting in your city.

Liberalism and being a pussy-mouth runs deep in your family tree.

😎

Just keep acting like a schoolgirl like you have self proclaimed

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
629 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,859 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.