Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Bitcoin is a scam ripoff, be very careful.

Is it the currency of aliens?

BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Bitcoin is a scam ripoff, be very careful.

Some swear by it, others swear against it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ray63
There are already a couple of countries doing the block chain. Not sure, but I think the swiss might be. Bitcoin just went $10700

The dude building the fortress owns a company called: Block One

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Raeford
There are already a couple of countries doing the block chain. Not sure, but I think the swiss might be. Bitcoin just went $10700

The dude building the fortress owns a company called: Block One

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/block-one-lawsuit-eos-investor%3famp=1

Probably one of the individuals named in this suite.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Now where did Ray run off to ?

Kinda looking like the Ringman/J*sus/crucified/ cadaver hanging test. Start a thread, get asked simple questions, then disappear?

IC B2

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Never been there, but I hear there is a strip bar in Vegas that is all bitcoin. You can buy precious metals { that would be gold and silver and the like} from JM Bullion with bit coin. A rich guy in china bought 3 open wheel race cars from the race car factory with bitcoin. There are a few hundred Bitcoin ATMs across America. It is coming. The block chain is what runs the whole works, yes, but bitcoin is real. IF YOU have a problem with bitcoin it is your loss.... not mine. Bitcoin / block chain is still a tiny little thing and is still having growing pains and is volatile. If You do not want to make money fine with me but that doesn't give you the right to trash me. Grow up. I plan on buying SANTA a new sled come CHRISTMAS. Ray

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Never been there, but I hear there is a strip bar in Vegas that is all bitcoin. You can buy precious metals { that would be gold and silver and the like} from JM Bullion with bit coin. A rich guy in china bought 3 open wheel race cars from the race car factory with bitcoin. There are a few hundred Bitcoin ATMs across America. It is coming. The block chain is what runs the whole works, yes, but bitcoin is real. IF YOU have a problem with bitcoin it is your loss.... not mine. Bitcoin / block chain is still a tiny little thing and is still having growing pains and is volatile. If You do not want to make money fine with me but that doesn't give you the right to trash me. Grow up. I plan on buying SANTA a new sled come CHRISTMAS. Ray

No one trashing you, Ray. I just asked you very simple questions and still have no answers.

Another question:
Where are these bitcoin ATMs located that you have used ?

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
OLD TOOT. I have a life. I do not live on the computer. I think I hear your soap opera coming on TV. You better run and watch so you can have them tell you you have a life. Ray

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
OLD TOOT. I have a life. I do not live on the computer. I think I hear your soap opera coming on TV. You better run and watch so you can have them tell you you have a life. Ray

I’m watching Sea Hawk with Errol Flynn right now, Raybo.

Basically you’re just talking scchitt on this thread that you’ve started and now want to separate yourself from it?

How about answering my simple questions,,,you being the Bitcoin authority.

Ray ?

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
OLD TOOT. I don't pretend to have all the answers. I am not a scammer. I do know I have yet to be scammed and I do know I have made some money. I would bet most if not all of the people trashing bitcoin either got into it right when it went to $20K and then sold out for a loss instead of waiting it out or know nothing about it at all. It is easy to trash something you know nothing about. Do you have a problem with making money ? I like making money and I like helping other people that like making money. If you do not want to learn about something that might make life easier... go screw with someone else. Ray

Last edited by Ray63; 07/27/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a life. I do not live on the computer. Ray

But your Bitcoin does... live on the computer.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Meh, if you're reckless then...fine.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
OLD TOOT. I don't pretend to have all the answers. I am not a scammer. I do know I have yet to be scammed and I do know I have made some money. I would bet most if not all of the people trashing bitcoin either got into it right when it went to $20K and then sold out for a loss instead of waiting it out or know nothing about it at all. It is easy to trash something you know nothing about. Do you have a problem with making money ? I like making money and I like helping other people that like making money. If you do not want to learn about something that might make life easier... go screw with someone else. Ray

Doesn't sound to me like you have ANY answers.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Maybe this deserves it's own thread, but can someone give a simple, concise explanation of exactly what crypto currency is? I've read a small amount but didn't glean much from the information I read. I understand it's "mined" which takes computers and apparently a lot of energy or data?
It seems overly complex and a lot of people investing in it don't seem to understand it. I don't understand how it's "created", what intrinsic value it holds (if any) etc... Obviously the perceived value of our paper currency is based on confidence in the strength of the United State, and that's about it, gold and precious metals I understand, but crypto I'm lost.
I'm interested in anything that will help us survive in a post currency world where we're beholden to the tyrants who control and surveil every transaction we make.

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
HOW am I trying to separate my self from it. How would I know where the ATM,s are ? I didn't put them there. I never said I had used a Bitcoin ATM. You seem to know everything... you tell me ! Tell me this... I have put other posts on here and you always seem to need to trash me on anything and everything. Did I wrong you in another life ?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I believe he was trying to learn. You purport to help us all out, yet provide little information on this fabulous investment. I’ve also tried to gain a basic understanding of block chain and bitcoin. I seem to keep running up against folks like you. I do not invest money in anything that I can’t easily explain to someone who knows nothing about it.

I’m glad to hear you’ve had success with this, but since you refuse to help teach, it seems you just started this thread for boasting purposes.

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Jackmountain. I have an investor man that makes recommendations on What ones I buy. There is and endless amount of "stuff" that is making all this run and I do NOT know how it works. I would NOT EVER make an investment in this crypto stuff with out some that KNOWS what is going on. And would not put much money in any of them. My "GUY" says $500 per coin unless you have a lot of money and then only 1K if you do. I have been with this guy since 2017 and have not lost a penny yet.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Jackmountain. I have an investor man that makes recommendations on What ones I buy. There is and endless amount of "stuff" that is making all this run and I do NOT know how it works. I would NOT EVER make an investment in this crypto stuff with out some that KNOWS what is going on. And would not put much money in any of them. My "GUY" says $500 per coin unless you have a lot of money and then only 1K if you do. I have been with this guy since 2017 and have not lost a penny yet.

I don't understand your post. If you're not supposed to spend more than $1,000 per coin (if that's what you meant), why did you post earlier that you had paid $1144 and why did you imply it was a good deal to buy at $10,000 (if that's what you implied), and if not, why post anything?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I don't have to boast. I posted that bitcoin was up and away it went. Everyone here can learn about all this the same way am. Seems like some of us have a lot of time to watch tv and play on the computer at the same time. I do not have that benefit in life. There is no "easy" way to understand Crypto. Too big and too much info for me. IF I was to help teach it would be to direct you to my crypto investment guy. I never said I was the great wis at this. All I know right now is this guy is pounding the table hard on the cryptos.

R
Ray63 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
now, where is old toot.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
112 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 300_savage, 16 invisible), 1,378 guests, and 684 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.