I want to say I am sorry. I had posted a SIGHTRON S111 scope on here for sale. I had bought the scope new. When I mounted the scope, the side focus was pretty much locked up. When I tried to sight it in the vertical was 3" off low. This is the letter I just posted on SIGHTRONS FACE BOOK PAGE EXPLAINING WHAT ALL WENT ON. I am sorry for trying to sell this to you guys before making sure it was good. Ray Carruthers doesn't recommend Sightron Inc.
4m ·
I have a SIGHTRON S 111 that I sent back to have warranty work on. I called them and told them in detail about the problems which include the side focus not being movable and the vertical adjustment was 3" off at 100 yards. I emailed what I told them on the phone and wrote a letter and put it in the box with the scope. They called and said they had repaired and adjusted the side focus and put the scope in a machine that produces large amounts of recoil to see if there was movement in the scope. They said there was nothing wrong with the scope. I received the scope in the mail { uninsured} and remounted it on my rifle. The side focus was better but still very stiff. The vertical adjustment was off the other direction from when I sent it in for repair and was out 6" at 100 yards. I called them, wrote another letter and emailed them again the problems with the scope and mailed it off... insured. They called me and said they had fully checked the scope and there was nothing wrong with the scope and that is was my RIFLE that was the problem. I have had this scope mounted on 3 different rifles and the scope does not adjust correctly so I am thinking it is not the rifles. I have the scope mounted on a custom built rifle built on a Winchester M70 with a krieger barrel. This gun with my VORTEX VIPER scope will shoot, with hunting bullets, 3/8 " 3 shot groups at 200 yards. It is NOT the rifle. SIGHTRON has shown me no respect and their warranty department has the same lack of quality as the scope. I did have a broke scope. Now I have junk. Ray Carruthers

Last edited by Ray63; 07/28/20.