Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

LMAO bump.

Coming to elder and memory care facilities near you.

[Linked Image]

Glory Road

Members: Mark Claiborne, Owen Frost, Stacey Warne, George White

Primary Music: Southern Gospel Male Quartet
Other Music: Love songs and ballads form the 50' and 60's as needed for special occasions.
Web Sites: Home Page

High energy Southern Gospel, Male Quartet. Think Oak Ridge Boys on speed...

Instruments: Hoping to add a few, now using only tracks
Contact Info: 509-386-2740
352 School Avenue
Walla Walla , WA

http://wallawallamusic.com/v.cfm?mid=3825

The picture is kinda grainy but is Mark holding his junk?

Oh yeah, bumpity bump bump

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
GB1

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

LMAO bump.

Coming to elder and memory care facilities near you.

[Linked Image]

Glory Road

Members: Mark Claiborne, Owen Frost, Stacey Warne, George White

Primary Music: Southern Gospel Male Quartet
Other Music: Love songs and ballads form the 50' and 60's as needed for special occasions.
Web Sites: Home Page

High energy Southern Gospel, Male Quartet. Think Oak Ridge Boys on speed...

Instruments: Hoping to add a few, now using only tracks
Contact Info: 509-386-2740
352 School Avenue
Walla Walla , WA

http://wallawallamusic.com/v.cfm?mid=3825

The picture is kinda grainy but is Mark holding his junk?

Oh yeah, bumpity bump bump

Maybe he's like Flave and praising the Lord gives him a boner.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Originally Posted by safariman
Dphillips,

Considered and GLADLY accepted!

Too cool.

for the curious, Mr. Phillips is offfering a Leopold Vari X lll in 4.5-14! I am amazed and soooo excited, this option is Absolutely perfect, much more than what I was hoping for here.

I am going to have to make SURE this freind of mine shoots a deer with this set up. Anyone want to donate some salt blocks, granola bars and deer chow?? smile

Once again, this place and especially Mr. Phillips goes above and beyond. Sometimes I can do these kinds of things on my own, this year and at this time I coulld not, needed a hand with a deed. Thanks again to everyone.

MARK

Ummm, was I scammed? Haven't been around for a few years and lost my login info but I was DPhillips, but this sounds like I donated a scope and got scammed.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
If it involved Safariman you were almost certainly scammed. A well known morally bankrupt conman looking to financially sodomize members.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Your heart was in the right place, but yes sir, I’d say you got scammed.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
most definitely.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Kushtaka
Dphillips,

Too cool.

for the curious, Mr. Phillips is offfering a Leopold Vari X lll in 4.5-14! I am amazed and soooo excited, this option is Absolutely perfect, much more than what I was hoping for here.

I am going to have to make SURE this freind of mine shoots a deer with this set up. Anyone want to donate some salt blocks, granola bars and deer chow?? smile

Once again, this place and especially Mr. Phillips goes above and beyond. Sometimes I can do these kinds of things on my own, this year and at this time I coulld not, needed a hand with a deed. Thanks again to everyone.

MARK

Ummm, was I scammed? Haven't been around for a few years and lost my login info but I was DPhillips, but this sounds like I donated a scope and got scammed.

I can't remember who or when it was but I do recall someone posting about a quality scope that was donated and was supposed to be going to a veteran in need but curiously (not really) somehow wound up in Safariman's personal possession.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If it's any consolation we kick his ass every time he shows back up here, as a matter of fact he's such a slime ball he just might make up a username and log on and make the same claims you just did.

Don't be offended if your legit, we're just careful with the prick.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting screen name

Kushtaka or Kooshdakhaa ( lit. "land otter man") are mythical shape-shifting creatures found in the folklore of the Tlingit and Tsimshian peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast of North America.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Interesting screen name

Kushtaka or Kooshdakhaa ( lit. "land otter man") are mythical shape-shifting creatures found in the folklore of the Tlingit and Tsimshian peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast of North America.

Slumlord google fu....

Hmmmmmmm......

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Interesting screen name

Slumlord google fu....

Hmmmmmmm......

Google and Norco are never a good combo.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I need to find me a local critter or legend or shapeshifting creature of folklore within a couple hundred miles of where Safariman lives and make me a sock puppet. Then in 2-3 years pop up out of a manhole cover and start posting

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn I missed this is Safariman still around? Don’t have much spare gear but I’ve got lots of money hopefully he’ll show up and give his address 👍

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting screen name

Isn’t Claiborne from Oregon?

PNW connection?

Slummy and Ren are Dick &Tracy.

Good job gentlemen on possibly digging out the ferret.

👍🏻😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

You don’t remember if you donated a scope or not?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Interesting screen name

PNW connection?

👍🏻😎

Clairborne is from Walla Walla

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Pat85
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

The original thread long pre-dates me, but reading back, this was my initial thought... you don't know if you donated an expensive scope and/or can't read back and remember?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Interesting screen name

PNW connection?

👍🏻😎

Clairborne is from Walla Walla

D bag women combat equal rights schit ng/reserve officer riffed from ad captain turd guy...

I got into with on his SF women grad thread

After surfing thru this abortion thread.

Holy fugg ...cant beleive the people sending cash to this schit byrd
Scopes, mounts , rings , ammo.
Wtf guys......

Asphalt angels last post on here was to that turd...

All 3 of em from the PNW.

What the fugg is in the water up their???

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm_gator
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

The original thread long pre-dates me, but reading back, this was my initial thought... you don't know if you donated an expensive scope and/or can't read back and remember?

Bazinga!!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm_gator
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

With all the threads started in a day on this site, I think it would be quite hard to just stumble across this thread last posted on in 2015 only to discover you donated an expensive scope.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (007FJ, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,096 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,108
Posts18,464,271
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.