Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Good for you. Bye."

Your mask is probably dirtier than your depends.....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I don’t wear one unless they make me. A waste of good time

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Was that Old Coot or BlackBeart?

LOL

Kingston. Don't tell him I said that though.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t wear one unless they make me. A waste of good time

Condoms?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For some reason when somebody says condoms and masks everyone thinks of me.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
$100 cash money that sow is voting for Biden.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Honestly, when during any past flu epidemic were we told we had to wear a mask in public?

Never, but there's plenty of Star patches and the precedent is set now, aint it?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
That video would have been more entertaining if she had jumped the 2 hispanic guys walking by without masks. Wonder why she singled out the young mother and small children...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LJBass
That video would have been more entertaining if she had jumped the 2 hispanic guys walking by without masks. Wonder why she singled out the young mother and small children...

Thought she had Bambi tied to a tree.

Wishing the footage included her and her Depends going through the goal posts.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That karen reminds me of this Karen.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/30/20.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Why do they call these things Karens?

Perhaps this will help?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Karen

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
For some reason when somebody says condoms and masks everyone thinks of me.

Clark might tell you that would stop...................if you will...................

ATONE!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Clark can go back to slamming his dick in a car door.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by High_Noon
At the grocery store I frequent, they have arrows on the floor so people will only go one way down the aisles. I, of course, don't pay attention to these arrows and I had an old bird block my way while telling me I was going the wrong way. I told her to move out of my way and to mind her own business and that my going the "wrong" way down the aisle wasn't nearly the tragedy she thought it to be. She moved.

You da man! What a rebel!! Why no one is gonna tell you what to do. You sure showed them. If a cop says, "Show me your hands." You're gonna keep them in your pocket. If someone tells you to drive on the right side of the road; why you're gonna drive on the left. If a sign says, "Slow, curve ahead"; you speed up. You are a contrary; the bravest, smartest and the most free of men. Yes sir, you are an inspiration. And you are tough to boot. You're not afraid some old woman.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That’s liable to damage the car door.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by cooper57m
At the grocery store I frequent, they have arrows on the floor so people will only go one way down the aisles. I, of course, don't pay attention to these arrows and I had an old bird block my way while telling me I was going the wrong way. I told her to move out of my way and to mind her own business and that my going the "wrong" way down the aisle wasn't nearly the tragedy she thought it to be. She moved.

You da man! What a rebel!! Why no one is gonna tell you what to do. You sure showed them. If a cop says, "Show me your hands." You're gonna keep them in your pocket. If someone tells you to drive on the right side of the road; why you're gonna drive on the left. If a sign says, "Slow, curve ahead"; you speed up. You are a contrary; the bravest, smartest and the most free of men. Yes sir, you are an inspiration. And you are tough to boot. You're not afraid some old woman.

And you're another liberal, happy to give away your rights, one at a time. That's TRULY impressive.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Da Fugg is wrong with you?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Da Fugg is wrong with you?

He’s WOKE, man!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You're an arse.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s liable to damage the car door.

You two are funny.

Maybe you could take the show on the road.............when Vaudeville starts up again.

Oh, I'm not sure I've atoned yet. Mind's not made up yet on this Corona thingie. Could get interesting here now that we have cases in a place that has to ship most people out for any serious medical condition.

In it is contentment

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
277 members (007FJ, 160user, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 27 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,806
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.