Print Thread
Hop To
X
xxclaro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
X
My family all lives back east in Ontario, so I don't see them much.Talked to my brother a few weeks back and learned my Dad hadn't been feeling too well and had been in for some tests, naturally including the covid test. Apparently it came back positive, I found out yesterday. Kind of funny how I found out,another friend of mine who also lives out here and has his family back east asked me how my Dad was doing. Said i didn't really know, last I'd heard he was a bit under the weather. He says "Oh yeah, my Dad, my Uncle and your Dad all tested positive for the 'rona". Not too surprised, these older fella's like to get together everyday to drink coffee and bullshiett.

Anyway he's fine, never got any treatment. Buddies Dad and Uncle are both fine too, one had a fever for a couple days. These are guys into their 60's, my Dad has had a heart attack or two, couple stents put in and is quite a bit heavier than he should be. He got out of quarantine yesterday and I bet him and the boys are back drinking coffee and bullshiettin today lol.

That puts the total number of people I know who have had it at 7. No one had any real problems yet and recovered without need for medical attention. I was warned early on that my cavalier attitude would change once it affected me or mine. Just wanted to say it hasn't.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad to hear everything turned out okay.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Glad your pops has recovered

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Glad to hear this good news....I just lost my Uncle this morning! I haven’t been able to visit with him for over a year....that’s what really hurts! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Grandkids call me Pops, scared me for a second

Glad it’s okay

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Glad they're all ok as well.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by xxclaro
No one had any real problems yet and recovered without need for medical attention.

Glad your dad is ok.

Getting tested for the virus is getting medical attention though . . . .

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
7!

Thats a pretty high number.

Glad he is doing well.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The efficacy of the exponential is growing and some nurses have had to go to work while teachers will be paid to not work because it's dangerous.

Please stop your self-centered banter.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wondered about the teacher thing

Our (my daughter’s school)Agriculture teacher has to maintain the greenhouses, the aquaculture fish tanks, take care of the school’s dozen or so angus cattle, a dozen goats and small animal husbandry farm critters.

So he is doing something probably everyday while this crap drags on. I was thinking about him.

While these other cûnts like English or girl’s volleyball ‘coach’ are basically bitching about school restarting ‘too soon’ blah blah blah.
Them bitches got used being off since early April.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Glad to hear everything turned out okay.

This

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord

Our (my daughter’s school)Agriculture teacher has to maintain the greenhouses, the aquaculture fish tanks, take care of the school’s dozen or so angus cattle, a dozen goats and small animal husbandry farm critters.

So he is doing something probably everyday while this crap drags on. I was thinking about him.

While these other cûnts like English or girl’s volleyball ‘coach’ are basically bitching about school restarting ‘too soon’ blah blah blah.

They're too fugking stupid to realize they've talked themselves right out of a job.

What middle - high school aged kid is going to return to regular classes after this?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My mother is 87 in a nursing home with dementia and she got it and made it through fine. They did lose 16 residents of the nursing home to Covid.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hanco same for me.

Had to pinch myself to check.

I am still here.LOL wink

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by slumlord

Sounds like one of those rare instances where he is actually earning his paycheck. Good for him. GD

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I meant to mention, I still don't, personally, know of anyone who has covid-19. In the past three or four months, I know three people who have been diagnosed with cancer, two heart attacks, and a couple of deaths from old age. GD

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"all tested positive for the 'rona"

One positive test doesn't prove that you're infected with china flu but even if are infected over 99% of people don't even get sick. It's all a huge hoax crated by Fauci (he is a Democrat) to scare people and prolong the panic long enough for his friends in the vaccine business to get a vaccine approved.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A friend died of the virus. I hope your family does well.

Retired cat herder.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222ND, 65 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.