Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...nal-guerrilla-proxy-war-against-the-u-s/

CHINA IS ACTIVELY WAGING A 4TH GENERATIONAL, GUERRILLA PROXY WAR AGAINST THE U.S.

It’s said that the 20th century was the American century, or the century when America became the only superpower in the world, and defeated several other countries who were on their way, those being Germany and Japan in WWII, the Chinese in the Korean War and the Soviets in the Cold War. This century has turned the tide in the direction of China, and recently China has been conducting activities that appear to have the hallmarks of “winning a battle before fighting it”, as Sun Tzu would have likely put it.

It’s no surprise that China owns a huge share of the media and entertainment in the US. Chinese companies now control over 8,000 theaters in the US and have large parts of most of the major studios in Hollywood, allowing them to project propaganda in the form of entertainment. This is now evident on almost every major television show and movie. If it’s not pro-China propaganda, it’s blatantly anti-American, anti-Western and also anti-White and anti-Christian.

China has been working for decades to buy as much of the American supply chain and manufacturing capability as they can. Currently, Chinese companies produce over 95% of the antibiotics we use and at least 75% of the ingredients used in other medications. The supply chain for these items is always fragile (by design?) and it doesn’t take much for Chinese exporters to stop shipments of drugs and other medical supplies bound for the US. Chinese megacompanies have also acquired some large US based food producers, such as Smithfield, which is the leading producer of pork in the world. Smithfield has been owned by a company based out of Hong Kong since 2013.

I’ve said many times that China’s innovation abilities are based almost entirely on their ability to cheat and steal from Western countries. They’ve gotten better at it over the decades, and it’s well known that China widely funds American university research. The researchers are always careful on the disclosure of their ties to Chinese funding. Obviously, we are all aware of how China dominates the market of production of telecommunications technology due to their immense mining of rare earth minerals. This is why China buys infrastructure in places no one wants to be. Afghanistan is one example, where China has built hundreds of cell phone towers (Roshan). Why would anyone want to spend money on cell phone towers in Afghanistan? Using those towers, China is able to collect data and lay the groundwork for future ventures there. China is also involved in the proliferation of 5G towers in the US.

According to the Paulson Institute, which states it is geared toward creating a productive US-China relationship (productive for whom?) China currently owns controlling shares of over 2,400 US companies, including AMC, General Electric Appliances, IBM, Motorola, Riot Games (they’ve got your kids), Teledyne, Triple H (coal mining), etc.

As previously posted on American Partisan, it’s been discovered that automatic rifle parts have been shipped across the US destined for Melbourne, Florida.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/...headed-melbourne-intercepted/3269736001/

The parts seem to have originated in Shenzen, China and passed through Detroit and were intercepted by CBP Louisville. What the purpose is is anyone’s guess, but the nature of it wreaks of proxy/guerrilla warfare. So if CBP was able to intercept one container of over 10,000 parts, how many other containers made it to their destination and were distributed? It’s also been found that seeds from China have been shipped to people in the US.

It is my belief that China’s plan to become a global superpower starts with establishing regional hegemony, which I think has already happened. There is no military power in the region that has the ability or the willingness to counter anything China has done in the South China sea. Their is no economic power in the region that has the ability or willingness to counter anything China has done on the economic stage. The US Navy is losing the ability to project power abroad in the region due to the capability of Chinese anti-ship missiles, and due to the insane focus of the US military on ensuring above all else that women and gays are promoted to leadership and embedded into our warfighting units in order to combat global climate change.

American leadership of the international community has been eroded by Chinese influence via their ability to leverage economic power into political power. They’ve also used their theft of intellectual property to mimic an innovation advantage. Third, I believe the Chinese government advancing their position by attacking who is at the top. China is waging active fourth generational warfare against the US by supporting the BLM movement, AntiFa and BAMN. They’re funding and probably equipping (remember those weapons parts) insurgent groups inside America as part of an obvious proxy war. If the US does not take decisive action to fight back, then the battle is already over.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why don't we send a big bunch of Troops to Viet Nam to stop the spread of communism?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
One big nuke dropped in the middle of Beijing will get their attention.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Everyone will Keep buying China made [bleep] and supporting professional sports though.. all the while wondering wtf us going on. Mystery

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
But...but... Jews! /sarc

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by rosco1
Everyone will Keep buying China made [bleep] and supporting professional sports though.. all the while wondering wtf us going on. Mystery

China is a threat and has been THE main threat since the mid eighties. Chinese nationals should not be allowed to buy real estate in North America and should not be allowed to buy stock in North American companies. We should not be selling timber or any staples to China. US and Canadian pharmaceutical companies should pay penalties for accessing ingredients from China. Government leaders should do more than just bleat and Tweet. In Canada, the Prime Minister openly kisses China's ass while, in the U.S., the President limits his protests to Twitter. We are in for a world of crap. GD

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by greydog

China is a threat and has been THE main threat since the mid eighties. Chinese nationals should not be allowed to buy real estate in North America and should not be allowed to buy stock in North American companies. We should not be selling timber or any staples to China. US and Canadian pharmaceutical companies should pay penalties for accessing ingredients from China. Government leaders should do more than just bleat and Tweet. In Canada, the Prime Minister openly kisses China's ass while, in the U.S., the President limits his protests to Twitter. We are in for a world of crap. GD

Not wrong at all.

I'd add no foreign national or corporations should be able to own real estate in the U.S. Including Canadians.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Spent 5 minutes scanning an array of pliers in our local hardware yesterday. Eventually found a US made unit that cost me twice the price of the other 10 brands available.

1Minute
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Not wrong at all.

I'd add no foreign national or corporations should be able to own real estate in the U.S. Including Canadians.

You may get your wish at least here in the Flathead WRT to Canadians. Real estate friends tell us they are selling their properties as fast as they can.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
China has been at war with us since 1949.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by websterparish47
China has been at war with us since 1949.

Yes. A pox on every POTUS since Nixon, Donald Trump recognizes and names the enemy.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqBrw3rQvKo

"Let's Drop the Big One Now" Randy Newman

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Yes, both the Canadians who have properties on the US side, and the Americans who have properties and guide territories on the Canadian side, are feeling a little bummed right now. Neither are able to access their property unless there is a compelling reason for it.The US timber companies are still able to move logs across the border, so they are OK. Maybe that should be stopped. Montana businesses, which had grown considerably due to the influx of Albertan part-time, residents, are feeling the pinch but one has to wonder if having the money is worth having the part-time residents.. Even we, who are Americans, although we can travel down if we want, have to quarantine when we come back. It's enough of a pain that we just don't bother. The days of being able to buy groceries at our closest store, in Eureka, Montana, are in the past.
Western nations and the citizens thereof have been just a little complacent when it came to foreign investment. Truth to tell, we have always been too willing to go for the easy dollar and excused the tendency by calling it "free enterprise". I see nothing wrong with a doctrine of "America First" or "Canada First" but I also see nothing wrong with a well drafted free trade agreement. Right now, our economies are a little too "China first". GD

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Yes, both the Canadians who have properties on the US side, and the Americans who have properties and guide territories on the Canadian side, are feeling a little bummed right now. Neither are able to access their property unless there is a compelling reason for it.The US timber companies are still able to move logs across the border, so they are OK. Maybe that should be stopped. Montana businesses, which had grown considerably due to the influx of Albertan part-time, residents, are feeling the pinch but one has to wonder if having the money is worth having the part-time residents.. Even we, who are Americans, although we can travel down if we want, have to quarantine when we come back. It's enough of a pain that we just don't bother. The days of being able to buy groceries at our closest store, in Eureka, Montana, are in the past.
Western nations and the citizens thereof have been just a little complacent when it came to foreign investment. Truth to tell, we have always been too willing to go for the easy dollar and excused the tendency by calling it "free enterprise". I see nothing wrong with a doctrine of "America First" or "Canada First" but I also see nothing wrong with a well drafted free trade agreement. Right now, our economies are a little too "China first". GD

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's entirely possible that Chinese are responding to support given to Hong Kong protesters. With a stroke of a pen American President eliminated possibility of US Corporations, EU Corporations from doing business and make profits on Iranian market. The Iranians turned to only country that can help them with American sanctions China. They are negotiating long term security/economic agreement at this time (good for 25 years?). The Pakistanis are working with Chinese meaning they don't have to worry about American domination of the seas with their navy (China shares border with Pakistan and Pakistan shares bored with Iran). By building new "Silk Road" the Chinese are dimishing importance of US Navy which is key to American military/economic domination throughout the world.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I love Canada and Canadians. They should have a Canada first outlook, as we should have an America first outlook. As far as owning property and working, I've no sympathy. Pick one. FWIW one of my best friends has a dual citizenship wife and their kid (soon to be plural) is I believe dual citizenship. She's had a rough go visiting family lately. Boy you ought to here her brother who owns a house in Wokefish scream and holler. Neither my friend nor I see this as an issue.

Been nice lately without all the Canuck plates on 93.

That is as friendly a nation as you could hope for. That anyone would advocate for Chinese, Jap, or any other foreign nation to be able to buy up property or businesses blows my friggin mind. Greedy fuggs chasing a dollar is what it comes down to.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
BillyGoatGruff;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the weather's not too, too hot for you folks and this finds you all well on the first day of August.

As my fellow BCer greydog mentioned, there's been a very big influx of cash from the Asian market here which initially was folks fleeing the Chinese communist takeover of Hong Kong, but then morphed into something else entirely.

Initially it artificially inflated housing prices in the Greater Vancouver/Lower Mainland area and it should be noted that effect remains despite some legislation to curb it.

The issue of course is too many folks are greedy to get rich today and have no thought as to what the long term ramifications of their actions will be. Not that such behavior is novel by any stretch, however it certainly is now not only close to home for me, but effects me directly as we've got kids living there.

As well, I'd be overstating it to say many of the established vineyards and wineries near us have recently been sold to Chinese multi millionaires, but it isn't only one or two either.

We know a few folks in the wine industry - we live in the middle of several vineyards and well known wineries. One of them was purchased by a chap from there to whom the cost of things isn't a barrier shall we say.

That said, there was a project done south of us that was another where there wasn't much concern over how much anything was costing.

Here's a link to have a look at what the building looks like....

https://phantomcreekestates.com/2020/05/28/chapter-1-legacy/

While I hope you're wrong that this will bite us, I am skeptical that it won't. Like all actions and decisions, time and history will be our judge.

All the best to you all as we navigate through the hot weather and fire season.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yes, we should extended the same courtesy they give us. There is no private ownership of property in China yet we let the bastards buy our property. We should seize all their assets in the US for starters. I figure they owe us 10 trillion for the mess they purposely made.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

We’ve made them rich with our trade policies. Chinese have been buying farm ground in the mid western US for a decade or so, sounds like they’re doing the same in Canada . Irks me to no end.

PS I had you on ignore, at some point I must have confused you for greyghost from Southern California , my apologies.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BC30cal
BillyGoatGruff;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the weather's not too, too hot for you folks and this finds you all well on the first day of August.

As my fellow BCer greydog mentioned, there's been a very big influx of cash from the Asian market here which initially was folks fleeing the Chinese communist takeover of Hong Kong, but then morphed into something else entirely.

Initially it artificially inflated housing prices in the Greater Vancouver/Lower Mainland area and it should be noted that effect remains despite some legislation to curb it.

The issue of course is too many folks are greedy to get rich today and have no thought as to what the long term ramifications of their actions will be. Not that such behavior is novel by any stretch, however it certainly is now not only close to home for me, but effects me directly as we've got kids living there.

As well, I'd be overstating it to say many of the established vineyards and wineries near us have recently been sold to Chinese multi millionaires, but it isn't only one or two either.

We know a few folks in the wine industry - we live in the middle of several vineyards and well known wineries. One of them was purchased by a chap from there to whom the cost of things isn't a barrier shall we say.

That said, there was a project done south of us that was another where there wasn't much concern over how much anything was costing.

Here's a link to have a look at what the building looks like....

https://phantomcreekestates.com/2020/05/28/chapter-1-legacy/

While I hope you're wrong that this will bite us, I am skeptical that it won't. Like all actions and decisions, time and history will be our judge.

All the best to you all as we navigate through the hot weather and fire season.

Dwayne

It's a damned shame what our governments have done to both our nations Dwayne. The outside interests are pricing out the native born all over. It would be fixable if the will of the voting constituency could be brought to bear, but the almighty dollar (and loony) when thrown around in sufficient quantity buys a lot of good will and votes. The most common sentiment I hear is "I'll take the money and move to ........". Which seems great, until ........ is over run. Rinse, repeat. Fugg em. I'd love to win the lotto, and put single wide trailers all over Whitefish and surrounding area to drive down the market.

MAGA
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,316 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,506
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.