Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rickt300
Any ideas? Upgraded neighborhood watch?

Take a lesson from the VC...3 man cells.Plausible deniability.

Unless the bad guys get their way and the police get defunded...then its no rules, and no one to catch and arrest you.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Organization is a relative term here. The left is entering the reign of terror phase where the Jacobins are eating the Girondins and vice versa. They will come out of it eventually and realize that the greater goal of destroying America takes precedence over their more specific demands just like happened in France in the 1790s. Not sure what the new guillotine will be but I’m sure that racist will replace aristocrat as the rock with which anyone that disagrees with them will be stoned.

As for our side it doesn’t look promising.

Those that own grandpa’s shotgun will turn on us and join the left in a move of pragmatism.

Those that hunt and / or own a handgun, and no “assault weapons,” may stand firm for a while but will most likely cave.

Those of us that truly value the 2A and despise an overgrown and tyrannical government very well may be a tiny minority by then. Reverend Martin Neimoller comes quickly to mind here.

Sorry, I’m usually the optimist.

Last edited by philgood80; 08/01/20.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It's hard to imagine that some people are willing to risk so much for ability to read worthless Tweets. Only one candidate gives hope of bringing USA to normalcy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek

It's hard to imagine that some people are willing to risk loosing everything for ability to read worthless Tweets.

People who cry "I have too much to lose to get involved!" will lose EVERYTHING if they don't get involved. See: Zimbabwe/South Afreaka....

We're in the opening stages of an existential conflict and the commies are choosing the time/place of skirmishes, same tactics that Mao used to defeat the Nationalists.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump loosing in November because of fraudulent mail in voting might be the turning point in the US. Trump is the only person that can lead the people to take back the US of A. Trump has the Armed Forces and most of the law enforcement personal on his side. The UN doesn't stand a chance against US with Trump leading the charge. Once the taxpayers money quit flowing to the freeloaders and deadbeats it won't take long to remove the undesirables from the gene pool.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Slavek

It's hard to imagine that some people are willing to risk so much for ability to read worthless Tweets. Only one candidate gives hope of bringing USA to normalcy.

Well phhaggottt if you mean commie control of the country is normalcy you may be spot on!! Put my azz on the line for this country before and DAMNED SURE aint afraid to do it again!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Checkout American Contingency

Done.

Joined as well!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Cops standing by in droves watching cities destroyed, and people living in fear, shows that they side with the PAYCHECK ground.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump loosing in November because of fraudulent mail in voting might be the turning point in the US. Trump is the only person that can lead the people to take back the US of A. Trump has the Armed Forces and most of the law enforcement personal on his side. The UN doesn't stand a chance against US with Trump leading the charge. Once the taxpayers money quit flowing to the freeloaders and deadbeats it won't take long to remove the undesirables from the gene pool AS LONG AS THE D MAYORS AND GOVERNORS CANT GET LEO TO PROTECT THEM.
FIXT. They make keep going for their paycheck.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Cops standing by in droves watching cities destroyed, and people living in fear, shows that they side with the PAYCHECK ground.

Thats my concern.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump loosing in November because of fraudulent mail in voting might be the turning point in the US. Trump is the only person that can lead the people to take back the US of A. Trump has the Armed Forces and most of the law enforcement personal on his side. The UN doesn't stand a chance against US with Trump leading the charge. Once the taxpayers money quit flowing to the freeloaders and deadbeats it won't take long to remove the undesirables from the gene pool.

I view President Trump’s reelection as critical if any hope of the last little bit of “government by the people” (what’s left of it) is to survive.
Trump is the only true pro America president we’ve had since Reagan, and the cancer has spread massively in the last 30 years. We’re at “critical mass” if the ideals and freedoms our nation is founded on can survive.
The bad guys, Deep State, Globalist, New World Order, whatever you call them, know this too. They’ll pull out all the stops to steal the election, and failing that, I expect assassination will be tried.
What comes if that happens, God only knows. Civil war? That doesn’t seem to concern anybody on the left. U.N. Intervention? A leftist dream.
I think that in the last 240 some years, God has blessed America, and has used her to make the world a better place for his people to live. I pray that our usefulness to Him and His Will has not ended.
My life doesn’t concern me much. I know where I’m headed after this stage is over. I’m already bought and payed for, so I won’t sell out my soul or my grandchildren’s future.
What others decide is on them, but I’ll fight if I need to. I’m afraid it may be necessary.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you don't know you've already been cut out of the loop.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Thats my concern.

You old ladies are a fearful bunch. What happened to "out of my cold dead hands" ? It has been traded for old, furiously typing fingers.grin Whatever you decide make sure to display it on the internet.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Friends and neighbors you know and trust. Also, 'folders of accountability' for everybody within 5 miles who you know are the enemy. As well as local politicians who have shown their asses to the world, because they will be chosen to lead a "Vichy-styled" government when the SHTF.

And, it's more than just having a few rifles and a few thousand rounds of ammunition:

https://brushbeater.wordpress.com/the-foundation-squaring-away-communications-basics/ - communications

https://forwardobserver.com/ - intel

https://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/professional-reading/ - Selected picks:

SH21-75 The Ranger Handbook. I grew up with the 1992 edition, and still have my old, stained, dog-eared copy that I carried as a Ranger private, through Suck School, and as an NCO. I just don’t know what box it’s packed away in. I currently use a 2006 edition, and while there were some changes, they’re really not that big a deal. I also saw the other day that they have a 2010 edition out.

Any edition should suffice. This is the BIBLE of small-unit tactics. Learn it, know it, live it.

FM 7-8 The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad. The non-Ranger Bible of SUT. Get the 1992 edition. The new, differently numbered one from 2003 is ridiculously long and focuses as much on vehicle convoy operations in Strykers as it does on SUT. While it’s certainly useful to have, and know, the 1992 edition, if you don’t have a Ranger Handbook, is more user-friendly and will fit in the cargo pocket of a pair of BDU or ACU trousers.

STP 31-18-SM-TG Soldier’s Manual and Trainer’s Guide, MOS 18, Special Forces Common Tasks; This is the “bible” of individual skills training for all SF soldiers. While not all the skills will apply to the actual guerrilla, developing the useful ones will go a long way towards making you an effective guerrilla/unconventional warfare fighter. I doubt you’ll find a copy, since it’s a restricted document. I happened to keep mine when I ETS’d.

"The Alamo!" on your doorstep will end the same way as the first one.
found it on amazon, but 1-2 months delivery.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Twice, I have walked away from decent jobs with no other prospect for employment. I’m sure a person trained in law enforcement has better prospects for a new job than a guy with military service and a high school diploma. Self respect is worth more than a paycheck to me.
These guys may soon have to decide if that paycheck and pension is worth their soul, and wether they work for the people who pay their paycheck as opposed to the people who sign them.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
B
The other side is definitely all organized!!!

Don’t you know that somewhere there is a list of all kinda stuff that’s going to happen between now and Election Day to keep djt busy trying to put out the fires.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Neither the tech companies nor the government will tolerate regular americans organizing in their own defense. If done on the net, expect to swiftly be quashed by the tech overlords and JBTs or infiltrated.

For examples see Rise Above Movement and several of the other groups who have been destroyed.

Older methods will have to be revived as well as front organizations. Face to face, small-scale,local, etc. at first.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What happened to "out of my cold dead hands" ?

Haven't you heard; Wayne LaPierre bought new socks. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Checkout American Contingency

Done.

Joined as well!

just tried to join and i'm already a member, don't remember when i signed up.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Friends, family, neighbors.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,620
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.