Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I’ve got bigger hills to die on than wearing a mask. I’ve got one of the clear face shields and it’s really no problem.

If you live in Canaduh you’re already dead.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I really don't know the truth.

In the beginning, Fauci told us over and over that a mask would not do any good. Only medical people need them.

At this point, I think millionaires are being made on mask sales, so gotta keep it rolling.

the way I remember it, Fauci was asking people to not hoard the N-95 masks, because medical folks needed them to go to work.

Flagstaff hospital was short on masks, gloves and gowns because they were wearing them for every patient and changing them for every patient.

recall a few people loaded up on masks and hand sanitizers to make a bundle. (like TP hoarding)

We are in a hot spot (Northern Arizona), and we are a shopping town for the Navajo Nation where they have a lot of it. So i wear a cloth mask when I am in a store, and I wash my hands when I leave the store and when I get home.

wearing the mask hasn't killed me yet, nor has the corona. the mask does make my big ears look bigger.

You do realize the purpose of a mask is to keep the wearer of said mask from spreading the Kung fly, not from getting it? That's pretty common knowledge.
I'm betting 95% of mask wearers think it prevents them from contracting Covid19.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

In the beginning, Fauci told us over and over that a mask would not do any good. Only medical people need them.

At this point, I think millionaires are being made on mask sales, so gotta keep it rolling.

Red State blog claim Calif governor Gavin Newsom signed a billion, yes billion, dollar deal with the Chinese for masks. Wonder if there was a signing bonus?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...the way I remember it, Fauci was asking people to not hoard the N-95 masks, because medical folks needed them to go to work.

I'm sure the MSM would like to spin it that way.

Beginning in February, Fauci stated quite clearly the only masks that might be effective are N95's and there was no need to wear any other mask unless you had symptoms. If you had symptoms, a cloth covering may help prevent the broadcasting of a cough or sneeze or silva while talking, but not to wear an N95. Later Fauci advised that you could wear a cloth face covering if it made you feel better, but strongly recommended against wearing a formal surgical mask—as those should be reserved for frontliners. Finally, by late June Fauci's position on masks eroded to the point where he declared that everyone should wear a mask.

Fauci's explanations justifying lying to the public as a means of preserving supplies for medical workers is a disgusting example of paternalism and where he lost any respect I had left for him.

I can't believe someone hasn't strung together a montage of Fauci's statements on masks over the last six months. Then again, there'd be no place to post it, because they'd just take it down.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

the way I remember it, Fauci was asking people to not hoard the N-95 masks, because medical folks needed them to go to work.

Flagstaff hospital was short on masks, gloves and gowns because they were wearing them for every patient and changing them for every patient.

recall a few people loaded up on masks and hand sanitizers to make a bundle. (like TP hoarding)

We are in a hot spot (Northern Arizona), and we are a shopping town for the Navajo Nation where they have a lot of it. So i wear a cloth mask when I am in a store, and I wash my hands when I leave the store and when I get home.

wearing the mask hasn't killed me yet, nor has the corona. the mask does make my big ears look bigger.

LMAO

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Red State blog claim Calif governor Gavin Newsom signed a billion, yes billion, dollar deal with the Chinese for masks. Wonder if there was a signing bonus?

https://www.latimes.com/california/...asks-arrival-california-gavin-newsom-byd

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-gov-newsom-wont-share-details-on-1b-mask-deal-with-china

https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/gov-newsom-rejects-request-for-details-on-1b-china-mask-deal/

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
That doesn't sound good for the environment.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

In addition to that, proper air filtration will reduce the risk of transmission or airborne viruses, but MERV 13 media has now been diverted to masks, that are as worthless as the politicians who force their usage. The CDC says masks don't work, upgrade to MERV 13 or higher if your system allows. Then .gov diverts the media so you can't upgrade. But hell, it looks good and shows that the bloodsucking, worthless bastard local politicians care.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I enjoy the folks saying they wear them for “my” safety.

Yup.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKduck
I enjoy the folks saying they wear them for “my” safety.

“It’s not about you.”

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Wearing a mask puts one at high risk of virtue signaling that it's ok to bullshït the American people.

Originally Posted by kingston
Wearing a mask puts one at high risk of virtue signaling that it's ok to bullshït the American people.

^^^This^^^

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
#allinthistogether

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The idiot homeless around here are wearing masks....
They smoke meth and live under a bridge no problem, but a fake pandemic is cause for alarm. All of a sudden they're highly concerned for their health. Give me a [bleep] break.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that believes the mask narrative is an inexperienced fugking moron.

Period.

Fauci is a fugking joke.

I put more faith in the CBIRF Marine, than Fauci.

One thing is fact, the mask cannot stop a fart.....How in the hell could it stop a virus?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Last I heard AIDS/HIV infection is FATAL. Why you reckon there hasn't been a huge effort to identify and isolate the people that carry this contagion? I understand it isn't yet considered airborne but I would bet that almost everyone that's been exposed and infected were not aware it was happening. Here you have a disease that is 100% percent fatal vs one that is .04 %. Also what about the Hepatitis C that is terribly debilitating and easily spread? I have a 70+ year old neighbor lady with CV-19 and she has received 2 calls from the state this week to be sure she knows to stay under house arrest. It would homophobic or negro phobic to insist that AIDS and Hep C infected be put under house arrest despite the fact that millions have been infected.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that believes the mask narrative is an inexperienced fugking moron.

Period.

Fauci is a fugking joke.

I put more faith in the CBIRF Marine, than Fauci.

One thing is fact, the mask cannot stop a fart.....How in the hell could it stop a virus?

It is shameful what they have gotten away with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Lol, you're not supposed to were it on your fuggin' ass!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Wait.....what??? lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Everything you need to know about The Corona virus can be summed up right here:

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I ass u me you are joking. Most people's butts are double masked and the gas still comes right over and penetrates your mask. Viruses are kind of small and sneaky.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, Ackman, 257wthbylover, 16 invisible), 1,587 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.