Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
She ran to the store for her mom.she was putting bags in the back seat of her mom's truck and this wonderful lady saw my wife s ar15 sbr in the floorboard.she's been on pig patrol today.flipped out about the michine gun with the silencer.my girl politely explained it was a legal rifle with a properly licensed suppressor.at this point she followed her to the drivers door and blocked her entry.baby girl walked back in store called me saying I'm gonna kik her well u know told her cool it. I called the city marshal n got ready to go to town she calls back says a deputy we know shows up sent her home n tells her he knows me and the rifle is legal and harassment of my child is a very ,very bad idea .she best be on her way .w.t.f?????

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
City Marshall?

Dillon or Earp?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Nicosdad
She ran to the store for her mom.she was putting bags in the back seat of her mom's truck and this wonderful lady saw my wife s ar15 sbr in the floorboard.she's been on pig patrol today.flipped out about the michine gun with the silencer.my girl politely explained it was a legal rifle with a properly licensed suppressor.at this point she followed her to the drivers door and blocked her entry.baby girl walked back in store called me saying I'm gonna kik her well u know told her cool it. I called the city marshal n got ready to go to town she calls back says a deputy we know shows up sent her home n tells her he knows me and the rifle is legal and harassment of my child is a very ,very bad idea .she best be on her way .w.t.f?????

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
She's hot for a cripple.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Id be asking the leo why he sent my daughter home.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s funny shiite.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
N
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
In Louisiana some town chefs are commonly called (the city marshal) remember we have a thing called a parish not a county .so our officers have different nomenclature than other states.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Can they cook?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ok. That does it. No prayers fer you. Get a mask. Scuba.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

N
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Why not kid didn't do anything.rifle was locked in a rack.we don't leave unattended weapons so that anybody can pick thim up.secured allways.plus he knows my girls me the wife .

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Why not kid didn't do anything.rifle was locked in a rack.we don't leave unattended weapons so that anybody can pick thim up.secured allways.plus he knows my girls me the wife .

Didnt you say he sent her home?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Just STFU.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
New guy is full of stories. Heard enough. Later.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
N
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Not sure the problem hear .kid runs into nut job .I call local cop before he gets on site a deputy shows up who knows my family .talks to nut job sends kid home .not sure what he did with nut job.??so???

N
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N

Just STFU.

How bout you kiss a grown mans a$$

N
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
I just found it funny how people have gotten so that it's ok to pic on a young girl who minding her own business.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just found it funny how people have gotten so that it's ok to pic on a young girl who minding her own business.

Nothing funny about it. Just picking on someone who won't punch them in the mouth, or so they think.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It's hard to believe...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ok. That does it. No prayers fer you. Get a mask. Scuba.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/6v6UwHM.gifv[/img]

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

231 members (1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 160user, 338reddog, 300jimmy, 2UP, 25 invisible), 1,682 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,598
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.