Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Jeans/undies at the exhaust pipe...the fart has to breach that, then maneuver north and through the face mask.

That was a rhetorical question. But, I think you need whitey tighties to get the same level of protection as a mask. Preferably JC Penney's brand. If it's just boxers then you only have the protection of a bandana.

Whitey tighties matter.

Yeah..I suppose. But what if the tighty-whitey are stretched real tight???? What about that? Now we're getting into chain-link fence territory again.....grin.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
laugh

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by El_CuCuy
Ok, so we look for asymmetric deals in life, to reap a high reward for taking a low risk, and/or to find great value for a small outlay.

Can we agree that wearing a mask is a low cost, low risk activity that can help slow transmission of a very high risk, and very high cost virus?

Is that an asymmetric deal?

Please discuss.

Every responsible citizen should practice: distancing, wear a mask and exercise good personal hygiene (wash hands thoroughly and often).

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have coined a term for it:

Covidiocy (n) a mental aberration composed of paranoia, superstition, and blind obedience to a manufactured medical emergency. Victims are known as Covidiots and can be told by their compulsive hand washing, mask wearing, and avoidance of all human contact.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Ok, so we look for asymmetric deals in life, to reap a high reward for taking a low risk, and/or to find great value for a small outlay.

Can we agree that wearing a mask is a low cost, low risk activity that can help slow transmission of a very high risk, and very high cost virus?

Please discuss.

Every responsible citizen should practice: distancing, wear a mask and exercise good personal hygiene (wash hands thoroughly and often).

You really are European if the need for personal hygiene
Only became apparent after the pandemic started.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Slavek

Please discuss.

You really are European if the need for personal hygiene
Only became apparent after the pandemic started.

Acknowledging existence of pandemic is a move in right direction.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Tired of the discussion/debate regarding masks work/don't work. Do as you please, just STFU if a business chooses to require masks that's their perogative just take your business elsewhere and stay off the internet biotching about it.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Please discuss.

The numbers "prove", where your civil rights have been violated with forced-to-wear mask orders, the virus has actually spread more.

Just the facts mam.....

Math and Physics do not lie, and just because people are lying about the Math and Physics, does not make their lies true.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have coined a term for it:

Covidiocy (n) a mental aberration composed of paranoia, superstition, and blind obedience to a manufactured medical emergency. Victims are known as Covidiots and can be told by their compulsive hand washing, mask wearing, and avoidance of all human contact.

Co-vid-i-o-cy

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

This stupid f a g g o t has been crying about The Corona from day one.

You fancy yourself a smart guy. Answer this question. Simple YES or NO.

My entire point was that the assertion that masks are useless because they don't filter a single, perfectly airborne virus is STUPID.

The point of a mask is to keep larger droplets from going airborne.

Agree, or disagree?

Do you put on rubber gloves before you wipe your azz? If not, why not, when it has been proven the virus is shed through human feces, and not airborne.

You should be telling people to wear rubber gloves instead of a mask, Mr. Karen, if you actually wanted to accomplish something.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Fact is keeping your hands away from your face protects you and others from contracting the China virus. And wearing a mask is counterproductive at keeping your hands away from your face. Some people are just to stupid to think for themselves. Wearing a mask might be like wearing a filter and it catches the China virus in the air. Then the dumbasses that wear a mask spread the virus around under the guise of prevention.

Life is good live it while you can.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
My issue isn’t masks so much as it is being treated like a subject not a citizen...

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Let’s see….a sail on a Sailboat catches what, wind…..

A mask on a human’s face catches what, airborne particles / droplets…..

Why would any intelligent person wear something on their face that “concentrates” and collects droplets floating around in the air, if a virus was in fact “airborne”?......

Checkmate……

And again, 14 RCT's (Random Control Test), Gold Standard in medical field, has proven over the course of many decades, that mask provide zero protection from viruses….

They didn’t for the Spanish Flu, and they aren’t for Covid-19, and the math (numbers) and physics are proving out the masks are actually helping to spread it when forced on a community.

"He is far from Stupid"

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

The size of the Covid19 virus bacteria is .1 micron.

The masks most people are being asked to wear only filter down to 20 microns.

Do the math. It is like trying to filter out mosquitoes with a chain length fence.

This argument is, frankly, stupid as hell. And it's been said here over, and over.

The point of a mask is to keep "spittle" and large droplets, and snot and chit from flying out of the mouth, while talking. The point is not to capture perfectly virgin .1 micron viruses out of their mouth while talking. It is a laughably stupid assertion.

Read that again: The point is not to capture a single, minuscule rouge virus someone is exhaling.

Get a fuggin' clue.

I know it is political, and everyone has an opinion, but JFC. Believe in masks or not, but at least judge them based on the intended benefits.

You are basing your insults on the premise that everyone that gets a little "spittle" on them is getting the virus. That is a laughably stupid assertion.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, if not 10s of thousands of people who have been in contact with people who have been infected with the virus and have NOT come down with it.

I can give you a half dozen names off the top of my head...but you are just not worth the time.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Why would any intelligent person wear something on their face that “concentrates” and collects droplets floating around in the air, if a virus was in fact “airborne”?......

Checkmate……

And again, 14 RCT's (Random Control Test), Gold Standard in medical field, has proven over the course of many decades, that mask provide zero protection from viruses….

They didn’t for the Spanish Flu, and they aren’t for Covid-19, and the math (numbers) and physics are proving out the masks are actually helping to spread it when forced on a community.

Well said. News that is NOT being reported. And logic far above the heads of the most opinionated posting here.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Checkmate……

This^^^.

To bad duck of dumbass would rather drink the msm koolaid. How about those fatality numbers Dumbduck? Still less than 1/2 of a percent in most places but by all means let’s shut down the world and wear a fricking mask 😷.

Last edited by Springcove; 08/02/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Please discuss.

Nope we can not agree.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
I wear cotton underwear and cotton pants; you have a cotton cloth over your face; I fart, can you smell it?
If it won't stop a body emission odor, why would you think it'd stop a microorganism???

How about 1: Wash your hands THEN wash your face.
Stay home if you are sick.

NOW< after 5 months, we're being told we need face shields!!! After initially saying masks won't help, then masks are required. What's next? HazMAt suits...

I'm going to the military surplus and buying all the old CPOGs from The Gulf War.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Tired of the discussion/debate regarding masks work/don't work. Do as you please, just STFU if a business chooses to require masks that's their perogative just take your business elsewhere and stay off the internet biotching about it.

^^^ Scared to death.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
There’s such a thing as “hiding in plain sight”.

If you honestly think that this part of a Grand Plan for the gov’t to enslave the populace (and I’m not going to disagree with you - never let a crisis go to waste) you’re telegraphing exactly which “dissidents” they should come for first.

Like I said, this isn’t the hill I’ll die on. I’ll keep my powder dry for the important fights.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

306 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 29 invisible), 1,444 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,607
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.