Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It will be interesting to watch how the exodus from Seattle and Portland progresses. Seattle is already losing population. The real rush to leave will occur when the housing market starts to collapse. It will start to snowball.

I was typing while you were... funny we both see the exodus from CA now moving to Seattle...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
KOOL!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, Sukawhore, la Roy, Gayghost, djs, Calldumb, happy day. No longer will your bleck or white or brown dimocrap scum buds have to live in fear for robbing, raping and killing.

Civilization will not persecute your friends. There will be no civilization.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Cheap ocean front/water front property? Comes with a great HOA!

NRA Benefactor 2008

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." John 14-6

There is no right way to do a wrong thing
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
"Citizens' Committee of Vigilance"- - - - - -that has a familiar ring to it. They can also abolish the court system while they're at it. Just find some tall trees and short ropes. Right now, the cops are the only people standing in the way of ordinary citizens dealing with the problem in their own, very effective way!

I like the way you think.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
It will be interesting to watch how the exodus from Seattle and Portland progresses. Seattle is already losing population. The real rush to leave will occur when the housing market starts to collapse. It will start to snowball.

I was typing while you were... funny we both see the exodus from CA now moving to Seattle...

I've been reading about Washington. The good news is, the people leaving Seattle aren't going very far. Many are moving to Tacoma and Spokane. For whatever crazy reason, quite a few are moving to southern California.

People are leaving NYC, also. From what I've read, most are staying in New England but quite a few end up in Florida.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yankees go home!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Win

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let them have it. Its a sewer anyway

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read that statement carefully.... reading between the lines it is apparent they want to extend the age old Democrat tools of enslaving the population by making them solely reliant on government handouts, food, housing, everything right down to wiping their asses- and hoping that the populace will be so grateful they will just stop doing bad things and all sing Kumbaya at sundown every night.

What a bunch of New Age imaginary cultist bullshite..... I hope this experiment sinks as immediately as its merits deem it to- which is PDQ- and we can get back to assigning the blame to where it really belongs- leaders who are so weak they can't stand the thought of disciplining people who have demonstrated a definite need of separation from a civilized population....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
she's-addled has been going to shlt since circa 1991 grunge rock, stupid dead suicide-d rock n roll dope heads, what could go wrong with commie liberal gov, legal dope and dummy doper shlt camps all over the damn place? crazy
Seattle was a cesspool of drugs when I was there in 1986. People smokin' dope, snortin' coke everywhere you looked. Even old gramps and grannies doin it all over the place. Go to a party, there's granny over in the corner snortin' a line.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I want to know who let the psychos out of the asylum and then voted for them? Can this get any more bat chit crazy?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by gunner500
she's-addled has been going to shlt since circa 1991 grunge rock, stupid dead suicide-d rock n roll dope heads, what could go wrong with commie liberal gov, legal dope and dummy doper shlt camps all over the damn place? crazy
Seattle was a cesspool of drugs when I was there in 1986. People smokin' dope, snortin' coke everywhere you looked. Even old gramps and grannies doin it all over the place. Go to a party, there's granny over in the corner snortin' a line.

Ho Lee Damn!

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With any luck derelicts from all over the country will move there. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Yankees go home!

Guess you had better learn how to speak new yawkian...🤣

My parents moved to Florida over twenty years ago. One day when I was down for a visit my mom was b!tching about the "foreigners". I asked her what foreigners was she speaking of. She said the people from new york. I asked "mom were you born in Florida"? She smacked me.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

That started a long time ago.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That started a long time ago.

May it accelerate...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Wasn't that already tried by the feds with section 8 and EBT cards, and allowing them to have umpteen groups identifying themselves as Black [fill in the blank], so they could have a "platform" to accuse / show every citizen / group they are racists....

I know, they will demonstrate for everyone how they can do it right this time, after learning from the mistakes S. Africa made when they murdered ran the white farmers out.....

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That plan sounds foolproof....not !!!

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Was thinking, if I was a criminal or drug dealer, this would be a great spot to move to and set up shop.

NRA Patron
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,081 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,085
Posts18,463,914
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.