Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Squidge,

You’d strap a dick to your face if somebody told you to.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911
This argument is, frankly, stupid as hell. And it's been said here over, and over.

The point of a mask is to keep "spittle" and large droplets, and snot and chit from flying out of the mouth, while talking. The point is not to capture perfectly virgin .1 micron viruses out of their mouth while talking. It is a laughably stupid assertion.

Read that again: The point is not to capture a single, minuscule rouge virus someone is exhaling.

Get a fuggin' clue.

I know it is political, and everyone has an opinion, but JFC. Believe in masks or not, but at least judge them based on the intended benefits.

This is even better the second time you read it.

LOL

A real man’s man.

LMAO

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by El_CuCuy
Ok, so we look for asymmetric deals in life, to reap a high reward for taking a low risk, and/or to find great value for a small outlay.

Can we agree that wearing a mask is a low cost, low risk activity that can help slow transmission of a very high risk, and very high cost virus?

Is that an asymmetric deal?

Please discuss.

What's to discuss. The answer is a resounding NO!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by kingston
Wearing a mask puts one at high risk of virtue signaling that it's ok to bullshït the American people.

👍

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
another sock puppet fed and watered. congrats.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Salem Witch trials happened because people are :

# 1 inherently stupid.

#2 easily believe what ever the leaders tell them to believe.

#3 can’t be convinced otherwise with facts laid before their eyes.

Fauci reminds me a little of the Peter Stzork testimony, but instead of the angst and contempt Stzork showed - Fauci, is playing Giligan the dumbfûck role.

POS

🖕🏾😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Tired of the discussion/debate regarding masks work/don't work. Do as you please, just STFU if a business chooses to require masks that's their perogative just take your business elsewhere and stay off the internet biotching about it.

I agree with this. If a business owners requires you to wear a T shirt that says "re-elect the bastard", the business owner has that right and you either comply or take your business elsewhere. Government officials and elected officials do not have the authority to require you wear a mask so not wearing a mask is a form of protest which is protected. No?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Yes.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Every business or anywhere I've been lately where face masks are SUPPOSED to be mandatory, a good half or more of both customers and employees either wore theirs off their nose, off nose AND mouth or just hanging loose down on their necks and all the rest wore no masks at all.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Squidge,

You’d strap a dick to your face if somebody told you to.

LOL

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lol, of course you campfire "Karens" are easily offended by a little humor. laugh

Laughing. laugh

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Squidge
Laughing. laugh

Is the Covid in the room with you, right now?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Nope, I'm not too worried about Covid coming to my house, I'm sure I'll survive it if it does.

I do work work with some good people with underlying health conditions that would likely be in a world of hurt if they catch it. If practicing good hygiene and wearing a mask when asked helps reduce the chances they may catch it, then I'm in. Are masks 100% effective in preventing C-19 transmission? Nope! Current thinking is that wearing masks may reduce the transmission rate by 65% depending on the type of mask and how it's worn.

Refusing to where a mask in places that ask or require it is just as much of "virture singling" as wearing a mask everywhere one goes.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Has the Covid caused you to have thoughts you didn't have before?

Such as making you think you should wear a new type of clothing?

And touch yourself through that clothing, in public?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Imagine the fence is your cloth mask and the water represents a virus.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Nope, I'm not too worried about Covid coming to my house, I'm sure I'll survive it if it does.

I do work work with some good people with underlying health conditions that would likely be in a world of hurt if they catch it. If practicing good hygiene and wearing a mask when asked helps reduce the chances they may catch it, then I'm in. Are masks 100% effective in preventing C-19 transmission? Nope! Current thinking is that wearing masks may reduce the transmission rate by 65% depending on the type of mask and how it's worn.

Refusing to where a mask in places that ask or require it is just as much of "virture singling" as wearing a mask everywhere one goes.

Why not just admit you’re sacred to death?

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We
Originally Posted by deflave
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Why not just admit you’re sacred to death?

LOL

Still laughing! Nope, not scared at all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Has the Covid caused you to have thoughts you didn't have before?

Such as making you think you should wear a new type of clothing?

And touch yourself through that clothing, in public?

Nope! It does look like some thoughts have been swirling around in your head though. laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Current thinking doesn't match with the reality of actual testing. You need look no further that the CDC's own findings after reviewing multiple tests. I'd be embarrassed if I had fallen for all the bullshiite. Ashamed and embarrassed.
Here's your pull quote: "In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks."

Suppose and theorize all you want.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Squidgeward,

If you pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time, you will not catch a cold.

Take video.

LOL

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

317 members (1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 34 invisible), 1,594 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,062
Posts18,463,341
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.