Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Laughing. laugh

Is the Covid in the room with you, right now?

Still laughing!

Has the Covid caused you to have thoughts you didn't have before?

Such as making you think you should wear a new type of clothing?

And touch yourself through that clothing, in public?

Nope! It does look like some thoughts have been swirling around in your head though. laugh

Does the Covid cause you to make judgments about others?

How long has the Covid made you feel that these "others" should be derided and mocked?

Last edited by Fubarski; 08/02/20. Reason: you
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Refusing to where a mask in places that ask or require it is just as much of "virture singling" as wearing a mask everywhere one goes.

Yeah, but it's the right kind of virtue... Liberty.

Yes, the idea of the silly masks is to stop you from spitting on everyone, not to stop individual virus particles from blowing through the mask. It's still BS. (and I'm sure a large portion of dutiful mask wearers still really think that the mask is to help keep THEM from getting the Wuhu flu... as evidenced by all the nuts I see walking down the sidewalk, or driving their cars ALONE and wearing their stupid damn mask.)

There are places where no one is wearing a mask (even when "ordered" to by their royal gubernor), and yet, people aren't dropping like flies. What gives? I mean, Sweden should be pretty much wiped out by now, right?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
See, that's what I prefer is science and figuring out what works and what doesn't. With that said, what does the science say specifically say about C-19 and masks?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel
as evidenced by all the nuts I see walking down the sidewalk, or driving their cars ALONE and wearing their stupid damn mask.)

That is pretty stupid, I just shake my head everytime I see someone doing that.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I work in a city with close to 9,000 homeless in it. One has died from the covid. I do not know if he had any comorbidities, but something tells me if you are an addict living on the street in this festering human sewer then your body is a cocktail of disease and drugs.

The other 8,999 or so seem to die more of overdoses and fights over drugs than of covid. Just sayin'.

yep really weird it has not spread in the crowded unhealthy homeless populations in San Fran, LA, Seattle, Portland or the slums in Asia

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
See, that's what I prefer is science and figuring out what works and what doesn't. With that said, what does the science say specifically say about C-19 and masks?

LOL

Has your life been so void of experience that you need to be told that?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Has your life been so void of experience that you need to be told that?

Apparently you need to be told that. laugh

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Problem is people can't think for themselves anymore. Common sense isn't common any more.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As Tucker has said:

In this election year, EVERYTHING is about this election and getting rid of Trump.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here is my current understanding regarding masks and Covid-19. With that said, I'm open to reading about other scientific studies that differ.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/news/your-mask-cuts-own-risk-65-percent

Transmission by droplets

There are two primary methods of transmission, they said. The first is via droplets a carrier expels, which are about one-third the size of a human hair but still large enough that we can see them. Masks create an effective barrier against droplets.

Transmission by aerosol particles

The second major transmission method is via the aerosol particles we expel when we talk. Those are about 1/100th the size of a human hair and are more difficult to defend against. Social distancing and staying outdoors, where there is more air flow, are helpful, Blumberg and Ristenpart said.

“Studies in laboratory conditions now show the virus stays alive in aerosol form with a half-life on the scale of hours. It persists in the air,” Ristenpart said. “That’s why you want to be outdoors for any social situations if possible. The good air flow will disperse the virus. If you are indoors, think about opening the windows. You want as much fresh air as possible.”

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It’s in the science!

Why do idiots keep saying that stupid [bleep]? Heard it on the news?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wasn't science, that caused em ta stick their heads up their asses.

Was propaganda.

And for that reason, it's impossible for science ta pull their heads back out.

Fear cannot be overcome by logic.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I do realize it’s the go to catch phrase for the gullible [bleep].

They think it prevents them from looking like...a gullible [bleep]

Just like global warming

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Apparently you need to be told that. laugh

#scaredtodeath

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"I only believe in science"
https://youtu.be/mSy1NQx2bJE?t=29

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It says that COVID is a magical virus that behaves and is transmitted differently than anything known to man. Even masks that are totally useless against other viruses of it's size and type somehow miraculously stop COVID. LMFAO

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The "believers" are really just the worst that our country has to offer.

Complete fugkin' idiots.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Here is my current understanding regarding masks and Covid-19. With that said, I'm open to reading about other scientific studies that differ.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/news/your-mask-cuts-own-risk-65-percent

Transmission by droplets

There are two primary methods of transmission, they said. The first is via droplets a carrier expels, which are about one-third the size of a human hair but still large enough that we can see them. Masks create an effective barrier against droplets.

Transmission by aerosol particles

The second major transmission method is via the aerosol particles we expel when we talk. Those are about 1/100th the size of a human hair and are more difficult to defend against. Social distancing and staying outdoors, where there is more air flow, are helpful, Blumberg and Ristenpart said.

“Studies in laboratory conditions now show the virus stays alive in aerosol form with a half-life on the scale of hours. It persists in the air,” Ristenpart said. “That’s why you want to be outdoors for any social situations if possible. The good air flow will disperse the virus. If you are indoors, think about opening the windows. You want as much fresh air as possible.”

The mask(whatever type) doesn't matter if it doesn't have an airtight seal around the entire airway, and have a filter system that stops all particles down to .1 microns(?) both coming and going. Surgical masks, n95 masks, cloth masks, your favorite face diaper can't do that. So unless you properly use a true, certified airtight face sealing respirator whether it be industrial or military, and protect your eyes from ingress, and sterilize everything every time you take it off/put it on before entering/leaving your home/office school etc. etc. ad nausium you ain't gonna stop jack.....and that's science.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you'll accept the bullshit Covid death numbers, and you'll accept the bullshit reasons for wearing a mask...

Then you'll accept the bullshit numbers that say Biden won the election, and accept him as your new President.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 70 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,326
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.