Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I got this on Facebook via a PM. I have no idea of the truth of it, but thought it worth sharing.

The vaccine is coming...

As many of you heard Moderna is in stage 3 of their vaccine testing. If all goes well it'll become federal law to get the vaccine.

Here's something many of you don't know, guess who the first CEO of Moderna was? A Cornell graduate by the name of Anthony Fauci, who was a roommate with none other than Bill Gates.

Are you paying attention?

It was at Cornell that Bill Gates designed the RFID (Radio-frequency identification) and patened it under US2006257852.

Are you awake yet? Now let's really go down the rabbit hole.

Moderna was a pharmaceutical company that started in Germany under the name IG Farben. IG Farben is infamous for it's mass production of Zyklon-B, the primary gas used to kill millions during the Holocaust.

After Germany fell, IG Farben was dissolved and its assets sold off by a Nazi turned American by the name of, you guessed it, George Soros. Soros rebranded the company as Moderna.

And who was the primary stockholder of Moderna until his death? Jeffrey Epstein. His role in Moderna is where he made his fortune and established his connections. Let that sink in.

Wake up people! You are being conditioned and controlled.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Good info, thanks for posting.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You're quite welcome.

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
It appears none of thus is accurate based on a little digging in the innanet. Fakebook strikes again.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by xarcher
It appears none of thus is accurate based on a little digging in the innanet. Fakebook strikes again.
Who the fu ck are you? Did you fact check it with Soros' Snopes?

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You can find out more on this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkUcJR2SOg with Dr. Pamela Popper, or here: https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=G160M&m=h9TYntbAsOYcSkU&b=ati4DFIlKWZFdMdxw7Ulow
The first is a link to a YouTube video by Popper, and the second is a link to G. Edward Griffin's Red Pill University, with several videos about Covid and where the government wants to take us.

Also - go to TheCorbettReport.com for more info on Bill Gates and how he wants to vaccinate the world. It's not conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy fact.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Smallpox vaccine was mandatory and carried out by force. Wasn't it?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[color:#FF0000]I got this on Facebook via a PM. I have no idea of the truth of it.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Smallpox vaccine was mandatory and carried out by force. Wasn't it?

Damn good thing it was

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
But the Kung flu isn't smallpox- it's just another flu.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by xarcher
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[color:#FF0000]I got this on Facebook via a PM. I have no idea of the truth of it.

Laughing

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Roommate of Gates? At Cornell?

Last I heard Gates dropped out of Harvard? And he’s 15 years younger than Fauci.

Last edited by MadMooner; 08/02/20.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Walton_(inventor)

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dunno if or where smallpox vaccine was made mandatory, but Smallpox killed over 300 million people over the years, and starting at one point a few decades ago it had been officially eradicated.

That's a Sh**t pot load more people than have been killed so far by Covid.

I have learned that isolated cases of smallpox pop up now and then, but the bottom line is that's a terrible disease that has been beaten.

If there is a release of the smallpox from one of the handful of labs that are the official guardians of the virus, there would have to be a government of some kind involved..

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
the 2 largest stockholders in Moderna are Fidelity and Vanguard investment groups, totaling about 11% of the shares.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I think the Internet and CNN were invented by John Deere. Spreads more bullchit faster and farther.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
the 2 largest stockholders in Moderna are Fidelity and Vanguard investment groups, totaling about 11% of the shares.
Vanguard is a fiduciary, I’ve done business with them since the 90’s. I’m pleased with my dealings with them. Hopefully Moderna doesn’t turn out to be the biotech equivalent of Enron.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought for sure there would be a tie in with alien technology 😱

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What a pile of crap...

Some people will fall for anything.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mandatory vaccine? Ain't happening here at my house. I will vaccinate anyone who tries to force the issue.

Why? The Swine Flu vaccine came within a micron of killing my wife. End of the trail for me accepting medicine for the masses.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 50 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,500
Posts18,452,470
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.