Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jdunham
Originally Posted by AKduck
Eh. Then Trump should show up for 3 “debates” and simply talk. If Biden doesn’t show, it makes Biden look even worse and Trump can play it well. Easy problem to navigate.

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

If Biden cancels, then it's canceled.

There will be no place to President Trump to "show up" too, cept maybe an empty hall with the light shut off.

Not at all, Steve. Trump can set up his own at a venue of his choosing. Call it a rally/debate,,,,minus one.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Anaconda
One tactic the democrats have used over and over again is to accuse the other side of doing exactly what they are doing.

Look for the Democrats and their lap dog media to accuse Trump of not really wanting to debate.

They will claim he is demanding unreasonable terms, like not wanting CNN as a host, or Donna Brazil as moderator..

If and when we get close to a real, fair debate, look for a major “Covid” outbreak in that city.

If that doesn’t work, they will scour the country to find an innocent child of color who died in a drive by shooting, and claim Biden must attend the funeral on that same day.

Someone above suggested Trump should schedule a debate every week.
I like this Idea.
At the end of each press briefing , he should simply walk out while the cameras are still rolling, and announce a debate, right there in the briefing room, he gets to pick one moderator, and Biden can pick the other.
The next week, walk out and say Biden didn’t show because he is afraid to debate me, but we will give him another chance, next week.
Run TV commercials challenging Biden, and saying he (Trump) will supply the forum and pay for security.
“Come on Joe, don’t be a coward”.

^^^THIS^^^ X100 And Troll the schitt out of Biden!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Trump should just show up to one of his events and challenge him to an ad-hoc debate. Considering nobody attends Biden events, there should be plenty of room for social distancing!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Trump should just show up to one of his events and challenge him to an ad-hoc debate. Considering nobody attends Biden events, there should be plenty of room for social distancing!

Yeah but Biden will just be on a big screen Zoom conference from his basement so it won't be the same. grin

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Biden said he was so close to naming his VP pick, he could all but smell her.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Nebraska

That would be fuggin hilarious. Biden would stroke the Fugg out.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
...are being canceled and the Media is encouraging Biden to not debate Trump.

Panicked CNN Analyst Suggests Joe Biden Should Refuse To Debate President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...den-refuse-debate-president-trump-video/

Anyone here actually believe Biden will agree to a live debate with President Trump?

I watched Steve Bannon the other day and his opinion is Biden will never debate Trump....I disagree. I can't see how Biden can avoid debating Trump for many reasons. The Dems will likely change the rules and have a "ZOOM" debate from Biden's basement so he can have "Q" cards, of course very doubtful the Trump campaign will agree to that format.

And bumbles Biden will have the questions and answers before hand to limit his exposure

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Wait until you see a digitized virtual DNC showing a digital make of Biden looking sharp as can be and speaking through an artificial voice or voice over. It won’t be him, but the production will be first class like a new Disney movie. Of course it will have all the aid Hollywood can offer for presentation backed by Facebook, Google, Twitter and the fake news media.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DMc
Biden said he was so close to naming his VP pick, he could all but smell her.

That doesn't prove anything. I can smell her (it) from here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Wait until you see a digitized virtual DNC showing a digital make of Biden looking sharp as can be and speaking through an artificial voice or voice over. It won’t be him, but the production will be first class like a new Disney movie. Of course it will have all the aid Hollywood can offer for presentation backed by Facebook, Google, Twitter and the fake news media.

Computer aided Bi'dum. Now we're talking!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Eh. Then Trump should show up for 3 “debates” and simply talk. If Biden doesn’t show, it makes Biden look even worse and Trump can play it well. Easy problem to navigate.

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

There will be no place to President Trump to "show up" too, cept maybe an empty hall with the light shut off.

If he lets Biden/Dems decide what happens.....he isn’t as strong as many believe him to be. I would bet that money would fly in to host an event if Biden refuses. You stage it and play it. The folks that wouldn’t watch we already know aren’t voting for Trump. It’s the small undecided group both parties are going for.

Letting them set the terms is a failed opportunity to show how weak Biden is.

Last edited by AKduck; 08/03/20.

Yup.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

If he lets Biden/Dems decide what happens.....he isn’t as strong as many believe him to be. I would bet that money would fly in to host an event if Biden refuses. You stage it and play it. The folks that wouldn’t watch we already know aren’t voting for Trump. It’s the small undecided group both parties are going for.

Duck, that’s another good point you’ve made regarding the debates.

I’d think that at this point in time and with all of the recent and ongoing bullscchitt that’s happening,,,,there’s just very, very few fence sitters out there.

Jmo

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

I’d think that at this point in time and with all of the recent and ongoing bullscchitt that’s happening,,,,there’s just very, very few fence sitters out there.

Jmo

The Republicans have never dictated what, when, where and why when it comes to Presidential Debates and this year it is no different.

The Commission on Presidential Debates schedules the debates in conjunction with the Media outlet (Democrat Party) that will host the event.

All the Republicans have ever done is just show up.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

The video of his last gaffe was embarrassing to watch. He's not even there enough to be bothered by it.

Like running an old worn out boat show for President.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's hilarious how those useful idiots justify Bi'dum not showing up for debates.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

Jmo

The Republicans have never dictated what, when, where and why when it comes to Presidential Debates and this year it is no different.

The Commission on Presidential Debates schedules the debates in conjunction with the Media outlet (Democrat Party) that will host the event.

The republican have never had a trench fighter before, either .

Trump will dictate and not the RNC.

Jmo

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

Jmo

Jmo

He may be able to shame them into action, but he will never be able to dictate to the Establishment .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

Jmo

Jmo

He may be able to shame them into action, but he will never be able to dictate to the Establishment .

What do you call the last 3.5 years ?

Mollification ?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,362
Posts18,469,005
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.