Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Done with the test this morning. At least they didn't stop it and call an ambulance. They said they had changed the chemical since the last one I had. It was a lot easier than the last chemical one. Will get results on Tuesday. Watched the EKG printout. Three heartbeats then a PVC, three more heartbeats and another PVC. Two heartbeats then two PVC's. Technician said they didn't do as many treadmill tests as they used to.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
The chemical makes your heart feel like youve just crested that first highest peak on your favorite roller coaster.

Does me.

Kind of a oh shît moment for 20 seconds

It chemically does enough I suppose to mimic the same thing manual exertion would do

Sitka Deer....pull me out of this hole....explain this better for me

And Geno

I love that first hill on a BIG coaster. If I wasn't so good at controlling things, it would be almost orgasmic. I'll be careful if they offer me the juice instead of the moving belt. No orgasmic thinking on the treadmill, doesn't even enter my mind.

But I love friggen roller coasters.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got an adrenaline shot once that was pretty much like that.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I got an adrenaline shot once that was pretty much like that.

I weren't one of those big needle things they poke you in the heart with, were it?

They ever try that with me I'll get right up just on seeing it coming toward me, assuming my eyes are still open. No need for the shot, Geno's kickin' again.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, not in the heart, that would be a rush.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
No, not in the heart, that would be a rush.

I bet.

I have a high tolerance to the "caines", like novacaine at the dentist. Years ago I was having some work done on a front tooth. He did me up as good as he normally would, took the crown off the front tooth he was working on and started in to using the drill or something. I jumped a bit. He said "you can still feel that?". Yep I said.

So he gets out the needle and sticks it directly into the root of that tooth. Immediate rush, runs up alongside my nose, past the bridge of my nose between my eyes, over the top of my skull, and hits me at the base of the skull/top of my spine. I think my eyes did something because he said " Looks like you felt that one".

I said 'You can do that again!!!"

In it is contentment

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
603 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 160user, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 2,706 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,737
Posts18,401,102
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.