Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ng-anti-semitic-conspiracies-q-movement/

DISCOVERED: Russians and Other Nefarious Operators Are Inserting Anti-Semitic Conspiracies Into the Q Movement

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So much for Q to be the Know all, See all Military Intel Operation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ain’t no horse that can’t be rode, ain’t no cowboy can’t be throwed.

That’ll put a kink in Q.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't know if there is anything to this Q business or not, but it's interesting that the Russians bothered to hack it; makes me wonder if there might be a little something to it.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've never followed the Q stuff. I can't say whether it's been hacked or not. But where is the evidence that it's been hacked by anybody?

I've been hearing leftist claims about Russia for about 3 years.

The evidence that was provided by the left about Trump's collusion with Russia is a lie. So I'm fairly dubious about any other claims that are being made about Russia. Obviously, some people in positions of authority are intent on creating a lot of friction between America and Russia.

Who are they,..what's their agenda, and where's the evidence?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This is an excerpt from the linked article:

Of course, anything remotely linked to Trump is going to be attacked by the liberal media and the left and so QAnon was attacked mercilessly by the authoritarians in our media.

So, the author of the article *knows* that America's media is hostile to Q and wants to discredit Q's information.

Why doesn't he explore the idea that a hostile American media hacked Q and worked to make it seem as if the Russians did it?

But in any event, the author provides no evidence for *any* claims. He just throws it out there.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ng-anti-semitic-conspiracies-q-movement/

DISCOVERED: Russians and Other Nefarious Operators Are Inserting Anti-Semitic Conspiracies Into the Q Movement

That's not being hacked. It's called Black Propaganda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

Last edited by OldHat; 08/03/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I've never followed the Q stuff. I can't say whether it's been hacked or not. But where is the evidence that it's been hacked by anybody?

I've been hearing leftist claims about Russia for about 3 years.

The evidence that was provided by the left about Trump's collusion with Russia is a lie. So I'm fairly dubious about any other claims that are being made about Russia. Obviously, some people in positions of authority are intent on creating a lot of friction between America and Russia.

Who are they,..what's their agenda, and where's the evidence?

And of course there is Clinton and Uranium-One Russia deal..
And Mugabe Clinton crowing about the covid-inspired unemployment rate.
They will probably blame 9-11 on him next.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's the guy who provided the information for the article to The Gateway Pundit. I need a more reliable source of information.

Yaacov Apelbaum provided The Gateway Pundit information on how the Russians are influencing the Q phenomenon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum

Excerpt:

Under the handle "ioerror", Appelbaum was an active member of the Cult of the Dead Cow hacker collective from 2008[6] to 2016.[8] He was the co-founder of the San Francisco hackerspace Noisebridge with Mitch Altman. With several others, he co-founded the Seattle Privacy Coalition.

Appelbaum is an atheist of Jewish background and identifies himself as queer.[2] Politically, he is an anarchist.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Q has not been hacked.

What has been happening is that the Q-oriented discussion forums have been deluged with anti-jew and anti-black posts. These get upvoted by trolls and the legit posts get downvoted. You have to sort through the muck, that's all.

Kind of like here.

The real Q is here.

https://qmap.pub/

. . . and it's as real as a heart attack.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
So,...Applebaum is a Jewish hacker who claims that Russia is hacking into Q and making anti semitic comments.

How convenient.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by shaman
Q has not been hacked.

What has been happening is that the Q-oriented discussion forums have been deluged with anti-jew and anti-black posts. These get upvoted by trolls and the legit posts get downvoted. You have to sort through the muck, that's all.

Kind of like here.

The real Q is here.

https://qmap.pub/

. . . and it's as real as a heart attack.

If you followed Q, you would know that this cannot happen, or so they claim.

Q is in charge, in charge of everything from Twitter to the Deep State. No way anyone, even the Russians can infiltrate Q's armor.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Q has not been hacked.

What has been happening is that the Q-oriented discussion forums have been deluged with anti-jew and anti-black posts. These get upvoted by trolls and the legit posts get downvoted.

Who is making those posts? Who has been giving them prominence by upvoting them?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Q has not been hacked.

What has been happening is that the Q-oriented discussion forums have been deluged with anti-jew and anti-black posts. These get upvoted by trolls and the legit posts get downvoted.

Who is making those posts? Who has been giving them prominence by upvoting them?

I would assume it's the folks that the articles are describing. The actual Q-posts have been coming through regularly and have nothing about antisemitism or racism.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Q has not been hacked.

I would assume it's the folks that the articles are describing. The actual Q-posts have been coming through regularly and have nothing about antisemitism or racism.

The Russians?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'll ask it this way.

Who has more motivation to discredit Q?,...the Russians or those who control the leftists in America?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So,...Applebaum is a Jewish hacker who claims that Russia is hacking into Q and making anti semitic comments.

How convenient.

Who can believe someone who is a member of the "Cult of the dead cow"
That sounds like an anti-Hindu group.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cult of the Dead Cow used to be a bunch of thieves that stole long distance telephone services. What have they been stealing since the rise of cell phones?

Politics is War by Other Means
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I don't know if there is anything to this Q business or not, but it's interesting that the Russians bothered to hack it; makes me wonder if there might be a little something to it.

I’d tend to believe that the Russians hacking it has to do with the number of people who think there is something to it regardless of whether there in fact is.

Their business has been to sew seeds of chaos and that’d achieve their desired end whether Q is “legit” or not.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,645 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,308
Posts18,468,178
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.