Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Lots of cities burned, businesses destroyed and innocent people killed because of this. Some of the cities ( Twin Cities, Seattle, Portland ...) will never return to normalcy. Very good chance this event could affect the upcoming elections and the future existence of the U.S.

Waiting for all the internet detectives' analysis. Quite a few of the experts on here said Floyd never resisted arrest based on edited MSM video.

Last edited by ribka; 08/03/20.
BP-B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Dat bastard sure do have sum big lips...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Prelude to Chauvin's acquittal. cool

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6:32 “I juss hadds de covids”

Not claustrophobic is his own car but claustrophobic in their car.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm no Soothsayer but I would imagine GF would have survived at least that day had he gotten in the car like he was ordered to. I'm sure with the condition of his heart he would be dead by now even if he hadn't tried to pass a fake Benjamin that day.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It showed a mildly resistive subject, an officers who could have put a better effort into deescalating and calming the subject.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It showed a mildly resistive subject, an officers who could have put a better effort into deescalating and calming the subject.

Ever try and reason with a multi convicted violent felon high on large doses of meth and fentanyl?

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
6:32 “I juss hadds de covids”

caught that too

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
excited delirium

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He didnt learn anything from the first time he got shot.

As for groid #2 and groidess, why is so hard for groids to carry and produce identification?

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
So what happens in 2021 when Gentle George II tries to pass a fake $... and there are no more cops around?

--------------------

George was just a year ahead of time.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Ever try and reason with a multi convicted violent felon high on large doses of meth and fentanyl?

I can't say that I have. I can say that I have had a few of the pleading (several even crying) types like that and have been able to calm them to some degree with a modicum of effort. There's really not much to lose in trying, particularly not after they are in cuffs. I know what would reflect more favorably on the officer at this point. Juries can arrive at emotional rather than logical conclusions.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They fugged up, he fugged up now he dead and family won the Ghetto Lottery.

No matter what he did there was no need to knee his neck to the pavement for that long with FOUR male officers on scene. Roll his big ass on his side and pin him to the car wheel.

And I have arrested and detained people on every drug known most likely. Many larger than me at 6'3 280 yoked out like a gorilla back in the day.

And no this was not murder or a hate crime. Just fugging stupidity all around.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He didnt learn anything from the first time he got shot.

As for groid #2 and groidess, why is so hard for groids to carry and produce identification?

There is rarely any value in non-compliance. There is most often tremendous value in compliance. The value of compliance is woefully undersold.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67

No matter what he did there was no need to knee his neck to the pavement for that long with FOUR male officers on scene. Roll his big ass on his side and pin him to the car wheel.

And I have arrested and detained people on every drug known most likely. Many larger than me at 6'3 280 yoked out like a gorilla back in the day.

My biggest heartache with it, and what will prove to be a big hurdle in court, is why Chauvin did absolutely nothing when his partner told him that he couldn't detect a pulse on Floyd. I'd like to slap the schidt out of Chauvin for that.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

I can't say that I have. I can say that I have had a few of the pleading (several even crying) types like that and have been able to calm them to some degree with a modicum of effort. There's really not much to lose in trying, particularly not after they are in cuffs. I know what would reflect more favorably on the officer at this point. Juries can arrive at emotional rather than logical conclusions.

The longer you're on the street in the inner city the higher chance of a violent and unruly crowd forming during an arrest and then a SHTF scenario. That just a fact you have to consider in these situations. Again totality of the circumstances. If Floyd was 5 2" old lady with no violent criminal history I would agree with you.Floyd was a very seasoned violent felon and was physically big and powerful and high on drugs which results in erratic violent behavior and sometimes super human strength and no pain response.

Pretty easy to armchair qb this from the comfy white suburbs though. And the narrative all along was that Floyd never resisted arrest. Im not justifying the long term knee on the neck but this will affect the court outcome.

Last edited by ribka; 08/03/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

My biggest heartache with it, and what will prove to be a big hurdle in court, is why Chauvin did absolutely nothing when his partner told him that he couldn't detect a pulse on Floyd. I'd like to slap the schidt out of Chauvin for that.

Maybe i'm just too much of a jaded a-hole to care after so many years or dealing with scum in the 80's and 90's but I say both Floyd and Chauvin got and are getting whats coming to them. Them other officers were dumdasses as well. JFC grab your partners arm and tell him to move to a different position.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They deserved each other same as Trayvon and Zimmerman.

Good to know Paul Barnard could have talked him down. Geez

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Claustrophobic in the back seat of their car. He clearly asked if he could sit in the front.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I've not the talent or internet connection for it, but I'm sure there is a great GIF for this.

Slap? You pedal biker you. laugh

MAGA
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
785 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 12308300, 81 invisible), 3,066 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,715
Posts18,400,359
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.