Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
"Mike" Abumayyaleh, the owner of Cup Foods where Floyd had passed the counterfeit currency and subsequently died outside said...

هناك منزل في نيو أورلينز يسمون الشمس المشرقة وقد كان ذلك خراب الكثير من الأطفال الفقراء

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by slumlord
Not claustrophobic is his own car but claustrophobic in their car.
Claustrophobic in the back seat of their car. He clearly asked if he could sit in the front.

Next time I fly coach Ill ask the pilot if I can sit in the cock pit with him.Sounds reasonable .

I wonder why they have steel cages in police vehicles separating the front and back seats? HHHmmmmm They should just remove them based on your analysis.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Video just shows me that police have alot more patience than I do, and also just like every other body cam video I have seen.....just shut up and do what they ask and you won't die.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's why I wasn't a cop. I'd have shot the SOB at the 2 min mark. What a POS.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
They deserved each other same as Trayvon and Zimmerman.

Good to know Paul Barnard could have talked him down. Geez

I am not guaranteeing I could have. I am telling you that I would have put more effort into it. It's one of the things I was fortunate to be good at. I rarely dealt with hardened criminal types though.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The cuffs were on and double locked. Let the big ox roll around on the asphalt for awhile and wear him self out.

Gladwell was so on point.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by FatCity67
They fugged up, he fugged up now he dead and family won the Ghetto Lottery.

No matter what he did there was no need to knee his neck to the pavement for that long with FOUR male officers on scene. Roll his big ass on his side and pin him to the car wheel.

And I have arrested and detained people on every drug known most likely. Many larger than me at 6'3 280 yoked out like a gorilla back in the day.

My biggest heartache with it, and what will prove to be a big hurdle in court, is why Chauvin did absolutely nothing when his partner told him that he couldn't detect a pulse on Floyd. I'd like to slap the schidt out of Chauvin for that.

I've not the talent or internet connection for it, but I'm sure there is a great GIF for this.

Slap? You pedal biker you. laugh

Bitch slaps aren't just for women anymore. Get woke!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Claustrophobic in the back seat of their car. He clearly asked if he could sit in the front.
Originally Posted by ribka
Next time I fly coach Ill ask the pilot if I can sit in the cock pit with him. Sounds reasonable.
About as reasonable as your comparison.

wonder why they have steel cages in police vehicles separating the front and back seats? HHHmmmmm They should just remove them based on your analysis.
No analysis at all. Just pointed out that he clearly had a problem sitting in the back seat of the police car...and didn’t seem to have a problem sitting in the front seat of the police car. Which would go along with his claim of claustrophobia.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Saint George had a problem with doin ever damn thing the cops asked him to.

And what the cops asked him ta do, was just the same stuff they ask everbody else ta do.

SG was just a con tryin ta be a pain in the ass.

Ended up with a pain in the neck.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Next time I fly coach Ill ask the pilot if I can sit in the cock pit with him. Sounds reasonable.
About as reasonable as your comparison.

wonder why they have steel cages in police vehicles separating the front and back seats? HHHmmmmm They should just remove them based on your analysis.
No analysis at all. Just pointed out that he clearly had a problem sitting in the back seat of the police car...and didn’t seem to have a problem sitting in the front seat of the police car. Which would go along with his claim of claustrophobia.

He also said, "I din do nuffin" but we all know that was a lie too.

Floyd knew once he was in that car and moving he was going back to prison so he was pulling out all the stops in desperation.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Cuff him to a light pole and come back in a few hours after he calms down a bit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He was whimpering about putting his hands on the wheel, then on his head, then getting out of the car. Was the outside of his car claustrophobic, too?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It showed a mildly resistive subject, an officers who could have put a better effort into deescalating and calming the subject.

Ever try and reason with a multi convicted violent felon high on large doses of meth and fentanyl?

I have, many, many times. It's one of those things where you don't know how bad the chit stinks until you step in it.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That is a Big Buck. Let's go back in time 180 years, take away the meth and the fentanyl, I bet he could have picked a bale of cotton a day. What a waste.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The more we learn about GF, the less schitts anyone should give about him.

The whole narrative around him was built on a lie.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This would have not happened IF old GF would have done what they asked him to do.

But nooooooo he did not do it.

I will not let him off just because his heart went out,after doing all of those drugs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All you need to know that the cops didn’t do anything wrong is read Floyd’s real autopsy. It found no significant damage to his neck/throat and no evidence of strangulation. Floyd killed himself by taking meth+fentanyl, being in poor health and foolishly resisting arrest which caused him to have a heart attack. The progressive fascists want blacks to be angry so they will be motivated to vote. For this reason they are lying to the public.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He also said, "I din do nuffin" but we all know that was a lie too.
You know for a fact that he ‘knew’ he was passing a fake 20...? Prosecutors have to ‘prove’ that the defendant acted with the intent to defraud.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Floyd knew once he was in that car and moving he was going back to prison so he was pulling out all the stops in desperation.
He likely knew that once he was handcuffed behind his back, he was at least goin’ to jail.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The more we learn about GF, the less schitts anyone should give about him.

The whole narrative around him was built on a lie.

When it involves the Liberals that's usually the case.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,453 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,574
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.