Print Thread
Hop To
G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
It would make sense with all the changes in statements over the past 6 months. If this is true. Does anyone know how to vet it?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ns-coronavirus-vaccine-owns-half-patent/

Retired cat herder.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No idea if it is true.
Thing is you can't trust JFK jr either.
The guy is a anti vaccine nut (all vaccines are bad) and he was a heroin addict years ago.
Not really the kinda guy I would put much stock in.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Fauci's entire career is based on pandering to vaccine producers and peddling their narratives. Do some reading.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Fauci's entire career is based on pandering to vaccine producers and peddling their narratives. Do some reading.

Do you have any references on this issue?

Retired cat herder.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by g5m

You don't have google? Google Anthony Fauci. Dig through his history. Look at how he got his job. Look at the policies he pushes, and who benefits from those policies. Look at who he has collaborated with. It's pretty evident he is a salesman.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by g5m

You don't have google? Google Anthony Fauci. Dig through his history. Look at how he got his job. Look at the policies he pushes, and who benefits from those policies. Look at who he has collaborated with. It's pretty evident he is a salesman.

No doubt about that. But an investment of that magnitude? On a gov't salary? Follow the money? That was the point of the post.

Retired cat herder.

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
For Dr. Fauci fans, there is this:

https://dranthonyfauciforpresident.com/

Retired cat herder.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by g5m

LMAO... so you cant be a Trump fan then? Look who he has collaborated with, whos benefited in his career, what hes pushed... its pretty obvious he is just a salesman!

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm not a Fauci fan at all. But when this kind of information is stated it would be nice to have corroboration. Not general information.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.commdiginews.com/politi...deadly-con-131339/?utm_source=whatfinger

Worlds largest con?

It's in a format full of tweets and a graph that make it hard to cut and paste..... Some help figuring out how to do that? With all the wildly differing reports out there it's hard to know for sure, but this sounds a lot like a smoking gun to me....

Last edited by 2ndwind; 08/04/20.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Rush Limbaugh referenced this on his show today, which doesn't make it gospel...but he does have a research staff and seldom spills anything other than pure opinion without vetting.
Personally, I have believed this for a long time. When respected medical people publicly said that H'chloro-quinine had proved very effective in clinical trials...and then CDC and NIH said, oh no, dangerous stuff...needs another 50 years of testing. Follow the money boys...every goddam time.

Last edited by flintlocke; 08/04/20.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's been common knowledge for quite some time that Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates have two of the biggest investments in Chinese factories that produce medical supplies including vaccines .... lots of money to be made in medical supplies out of China- unless, like Bill Gates you get tossed out of India and other countries for testing your vaccines on poor children and they end up crippled from your experimental drugs....

But big money settlements solve all bad reputation problems, doesn't it?

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sheister
It's been common knowledge for quite some time that Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates have two of the biggest investments in Chinese factories that produce medical supplies including vaccines .... lots of money to be made in medical supplies out of China- unless, like Bill Gates you get tossed out of India and other countries for testing your vaccines on poor children and they end up crippled from your experimental drugs....

But big money settlements solve all bad reputation problems, doesn't it?

And this. Kicked out of several countries in Africa also after a few different vaccines killed kids in different countries.

Kinda like Hillary's crew was kicked out of smuggling kids out of Haiti to be given to good homes and now cant be found. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

He also has patents on some vaccines. There are stories he and his group funded some research in the same China lab.

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Just for information I asked a local friendly pharmacist what the current situation is with Hydroxychloroquine and was told that the FDA has limited availability to only people who have a diagnosis of Covid19. So, none to be available to 'have on hand'.

On the other hand apparently it's readily available across the border in Mexico.

Retired cat herder.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The man sellin the panic, is the man selling the pill.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Latest I heard in the news is that Bill Gates paid him $100,000,000 . Thats on top of what he paid the NIH.
I don't have copies of cancelled checks or source docs.

Judging from his lack of character and position to the left hand of power, I would be extremely surprised if he wasn't paid much to do the dark ones bidding.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
All I can say: I sure wish I had $1/4 mil and had invested it in the labs successfully developing C-19 Vaccines back in Dec.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (7mm_Loco, 44mc, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 35, Akhutr, 10 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,564
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.