-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Claustrophobic = I don't want to go to jail in this police car.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was surprised, after watching the whole video, to see Floyd complaining “I can’t breathe” while in the backseat of the cruiser. Since that is the case, it may prove difficult for the prosecution to prove that it was Chauvin that killed him rather than a sudden cardiac arrest brought on by the stress and anxiety of the arrest. I bet that defense attorney is studying that closely. I would not put much stock in a guilty verdict after watching the details of the entire video. I would guess 50/50 for a guilty verdict at best.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Every cop imagines they are "making a difference". The truth is that they likely are. It just isn't the positive difference they tell themselves it is. That's a truth they won't face. Ever. Because at heart they are cowards. The act put on here only makes it more apparent to the rest of us who aren't jaded in the same way.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Every cop imagines they are "making a difference". The truth is that they likely are. It just isn't the positive difference they tell themselves it is. That's a truth they won't face. Ever. Because at heart they are cowards. The act put on here only makes it more apparent to the rest of us who aren't jaded in the same way.

Sonsabitches.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Walmart greeter?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
I was surprised, after watching the whole video, to see Floyd complaining “I can’t breathe” while in the backseat of the cruiser. Since that is the case, it may prove difficult for the prosecution to prove that it was Chauvin that killed him rather than a sudden cardiac arrest brought on by the stress and anxiety of the arrest. I bet that defense attorney is studying that closely. I would not put much stock in a guilty verdict after watching the details of the entire video. I would guess 50/50 for a guilty verdict at best.

Two possible complications of an overdose level of fentanyl are cardiac arrest and respiratory arrest. The fact that the guy was complaining before even getting on the ground makes it near impossible to PROVE cause of death. Not saying the cop's actions didn't kill him. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. But it's a lot harder to prove. That's if proof has anything to do with the trial.

At this point, the only thing I can see that anyone can prove is that the cop didn't notice the guy went unconscious and render immediate aid. That may or may not be negligent homicide depending on who argues the case.

The one person who should be charged with negligent homicide is the Democrat attorney general who withheld evidence and was complicit in a narrative that resulted in riots and death based on incomplete information.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ribka

Walmart greeter?

Those people really do save lives.

No mask, no Lunchables.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Walmart greeter?

I say Loss Prevention Agent. They certainly make a difference

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
The media reporting is more to blame for the riots and looting........than actions of law enforcement.

Remember the 12-year-old pics of Trayvon? The hands up reporting of Brown?

There is no desire for actual truth. Only desire for predetermined outcome.

I know that Zimmerman was a damn idiot. I know that Wilson could have employed a brief tactical disengagement until back-up arrived and the outcome would have likely been different. I suspect if you were to ask Wilson today if he had to do that all over again and this time make another call for back-up and maintain remote contact until they arrived, that he would. Brown had already tried to disarm him once, it was all but guaranteed that he'd do it again. I am a strong advocate for taking actions that can buy more time. More time almost always results in better decisions, especially under stress. Do you think combat units unfailingly move forward immediately toward an enemy?

Ah, retreat in the face of aggression. Is that what they taught you in the CG?

MAGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Cops are cowards??

No kidding huh?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Really?

What's happened to the violent crime rate in every city that downsized their police force since this mess started?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Really?

What's happened to the violent crime rate in every city that downsized their police force since this mess started?

The heroes emerged from the shadows apparently lol

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Broad strokes with that brush.

Yup.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Really?

The heroes emerged from the shadows apparently lol

Like Raz Simone?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Members from safe white wonder bread rural Idaho and rural Montana areas probably have more knowledge of inner city violent black crime rates and patterns than any seasoned Detective .

Ive learned that on here.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Members from safe white wonder bread rural Idaho and rural Montana areas probably have more knowledge of inner city violent black crime rates and patterns than any seasoned Detective .

Ive learned that on here.

WTFDYK...

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The lack of experience, and knowledge makes for some strong estrogen.

LOL

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
When I worked, he'd have been body restrained and taken to the ER for evaluation prior to booking.

https://i0.wp.com/triad-city-beat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Screen-Shot-2018-11-28-at-9.16.14-AM.png?resize=696%2C450&ssl=1

Last edited by ringworm; 08/05/20.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The emotion just increases the levels.

Originally Posted by deflave
The lack of experience, and knowledge makes for some strong estrogen.

LOL

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,031 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,675
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.