Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Best to see how a few million people react to it first.

Chances are, unless you are in health care or other at risk occupations, or high risk, you’ll not get your turn for as long as a year after the roll out.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Again, outside of a few experiments, we've never had a mRNA vaccine. Y'all have fun getting it, I'll watch from the sidelines. Hopefully technology is getting better. Sometimes it improves things.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I use vaccines and have had my kids vaccinated but I'm still cautious about them. I try to spread my kids vaccines out so they only get 1 at a time. I know there are benefits from vaccines but I feel that if there are risks the government would/is hiding that info from us. I also don't understand why newborns need a hep b vaccine before they leave the hospital?

There have been many kids injured by vaccines especially in Africa and India. I went to a village in Botswana in 94 that had a whole bunch of mentally messed up kids that git it from some vaccine they were all given by a non profit group. An old lady there said they all got high fevers after it and it "mixed up their minds "

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 08/05/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Proper sanitation (modern plumbing) has done as much, or more, for disease prevention than vaccines have.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ringworm
Again for the slower ones....
#1 if vaccines work then you take it and you don't have to worry about me.
#2 if it didn't work and me not taking it can get you sick... Then why did you take it?

There fact that me not taking it worries you showed that you don't believe in it's effectiveness.

Your Bible study might be stellar, but your math and reasoning fall way short.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Happy, most drs are not aware of these things. Only nutjob conspiracy theorists are.

I have treated patients with shingles, had a mild case once and nipped it in the bud with medicine that saves lives, and have taken the vaccine. I take the flu vac.

I dont plan on taking the covid vac.

The most interesting part of this discussion is that there is no such thing as THE C19 vaccination. There are over 90 in development.

What if there are two? Three? Seven? Think Salk /Sabin. Then what?

Can they mix them into a cocktail and give them to me like the Sabin one in a little paper cup? eek

I'm not a fan of needles.

That's an excellent question that needs to be answered when the vaccines are being tested.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.
Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.
INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means.

There are 3 big assumptions off of these false premises to start with.

1. "First, DO NO HARM." This used to be the primary, "FIRST" mandate and oath taken by anyone licensed to practice medicine. It is constantly violated by every physician and their nurses who inject patients with their strange concoctions....they call vaccines.
Listen to the video if you care to learn what one of the fathers of modern vaccination did to countless unsuspecting people. They laugh like pathetic Satanists at the fact that their victims were injected with cancer. Next time you vaxers offer prayer for someone on this forum who was diagnosed with CANCER....YOU REMEMBER THIS VIDEO. Those are recordings and evidence of mass murder by injection.

2. The next assumption is that vaccines are proven effective. The vaccine industry is the ONLY one that is immune from liability. They need NOT prove that the patients are immune of any particular disease.
However, they are immune from liability. From the multi billion dollar companies all the way down to the lowly pharmacists and librarians (VA hospital) can't be sued for injecting poisons that cause torture and death in too many innocent, trusting people.
Even the Covid animal "trials" are a scam.

If anyone wants to put their trust in the Bill Gates machine, Fauci, or Maurice Hilleman go right ahead.

3. You said, " Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.
INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means. "

Your body, YOUR CHOICE. Don't turn the argument around saying that it's those of us who do NOT want our loved ones injected with poison by complete strangers are the ones controlling the pharmaceutical system. We aren't controlling the Medical industrial complex. We aren't the ones forcing every soldier and every sailor to be poisoned when they sign on the dotted line. We aren't the ones making every employee of all of the clinics and hospitals around here to roll up their sleeves to get their shot of "love juice" whether they want it OR NOT.

Its the the Big Pharma companies and ALL of those who go along with insisting on injecting your poisons into little babies before the momma is allowed to take him home. It is YOUR crowd that has laws in every state requiring school attendance, then MANDATING that every child be injected with substances their own doctors would not even ingest in a glass of water.
It is YOUR CRIMINAL syndicates that give the gift of brain damage upon entrance into nursing care facilities. It's your evil system that is FORCING IT UPON US AND OUR FAMILIES.

There is much proof to show that vaccines are NOT safe.
Even IF they were proven effective, and they have not, that would be a big gamble that I wouldn't take if I went to a gas station. Maybe the gas will ruin the engine from one of these pumps, maybe you will get the real gas that you paid for. That's just a replaceable car.
If someone else wants to take that gamble, they can shop there. Not me and not my family.

You try to make your case for a bull dying.
That's sad. It still doesn't prove that it happened BECAUSE of a lack of vaccination.
It's an emotional subject for you and many here. I understand and empathize. I've done plenty of veterinary care and love animals probably more than most average folks. Maybe I am being too hard on you about this subject since this isn't really your field of study. Keep in mind that because this topic deals with life and death and fates worse than death in some cases, I must speak up. I hope that nobody else has to go through what I have seen in hundreds of vaccine injury cases.

What has been proven are the torturous deaths for a year in one case and for many years in another of my immediate family members who were injected with the damn Influenza Vaccine. They are proven cause and effect cases that are worth more than a whole heard of cattle, because they are made in the image and likeness of GOD.

New Candidate for KOTY.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If the drug is an MRNA blocker, I would see that as something that could be very unpredictable.
Personally I think having the virus would be safer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by smokepole

So if I'm one of the 25% that the vaccine is not effective for or if I'm in chemotherapy your refusal (not just yours, but everyone who refuses) certainly can affect me.

My counterargument would be that if you were able to make it mandatory, then you 100% positively WILL have affected ME.

Im not advocating that the government (especially the federal government) make it mandatory. Whether "it" be vaccines, health insurance, or almost anything else. My only point was that your refusal can affect people other than yourself.

I realize that. I am pointing out that while you say my choice may affect you, and I am pointing out the fact that mandating the vaccine most definitely WILL affect me. Again.

OK, so who's the one in favor of a government mandate? I missed that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need a new motto on the next currency for those who hustle vaccines and other unsavory drugs.
Maybe a one dollar bill with Bill Gates queer face on it,
Inscribed with "In Drugs We Trust."

I already provided more than source quotes. I provided documented recorded testimony that should have led to a first degree premeditated mass murder conviction of key conspirators starting with Dr. Maurice Hillman.

I could provide a long list of physicians who have moral consciences. None of them will ever give vaccines. One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No foubt it cost them millions. Praise the Lord Who cares more about children than all of the medical staff in every hospital.

I already offered a source recorded evidence of Dr. Hillman himself laughing about the cancer that people get from that famous polio vaccine the pro-vaxers keep pointing to as their "proof" of how many lives are saved.
That's still not good enough for some. Maybe some mainstream RT interview will convince us how goood big pharma is.
Here's another major big pharmaceutical company that millions of people trust and use their products.
Let's be fair and give them a good slogan, In drugs we trust. Certainly we should be forced to take injections by these people.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/05/20.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
THIS IS WHAT FORCED VACCINATIONS WILL LOOK LIKE.
This is a forced blood draw. Forced vaccines are already used on children by their parents and Moms wonder why their children are traumatized and untrusting of mommy???
[video:youtube]https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8672cc3fb2e20054dd20f9[/video]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What if someone called the vaccines organic?

Would you like them then?

Cage free vaccine?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

There have been many kids injured by vaccines especially in Africa and India. I went to a village in Botswana in 94 that had a whole bunch of mentally messed up kids that git it from some vaccine they were all given by a non profit group. An old lady there said they all got high fevers after it and it "mixed up their minds "

Bb

That was a problem a quarter of a century ago, vaccines have evolved since then. Also a high fever is easily treated in the good old US of A, Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen will usually bring the fever down, if not an ER is readily available. A high fever for a prolonged period of time can denaturized proteins in the brain causing death or worse, permanent disability. These treatments are probably still not readily available in Botswana. A major problem with 1st world TX in a 3rd world country.

Nothing is 100% safe must weigh risk/benefit in any case.

Even though I believe in VXs, I personally would be very leery of a mRNA vaccine until it was thoroughly tested (over a period of time). The political climate is not conducive of safety not to mention the motives of the political/agenda driven players.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What if someone called the vaccines organic?

Would you like them then?

Cage free vaccine?

Polymers from Hemp seed oil used to make the syringe?

Repurposed hollowed out knitting needles that were used for making socks for the homeless could be used for the points?

Free trade, co-op grown, organic, logging free latex used for the plunger seal?

I'm in bro!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
traumatized and untrusting of mommy when mommy forces them to...

Wash their hands before eating
Stop fighting with your little brother
Get up and go to school
And all the many others things that civilize the little buggers

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Forced vaccines are already used on children by their parents and Moms wonder why their children are traumatized and untrusting of mommy???

So you don't think parents should be able to "force" their children to do things?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 5thShock
traumatized and untrusting of mommy when mommy forces them to...

Wash their hands before eating
Stop fighting with your little brother
Get up and go to school
And all the many others things that civilize the little buggers

So now you pro injection folks have gone from name calling us to putting words in our mouth.

I had to do everything that mom told me, but standing in line while the skank nurse stabbed every child in line ahead of me is over the top looking back. Many doctors agree. The only thing I regret about getting shots is that I couldn't kick the nurse harder than I did.
That's never going to happen again.
I've witnessed far worse in the VA.
Did you watch the bubbas in the video yet?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am 69 and hate going to the doctor.

I got a shot i did not want when I was 5.

Connection? Maybe.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Back before we had vaccines, infant and childhood mortality approached 30%. At times, it was greater. Vaccines alone did not drop that to the figures we have today. Nutrition, pest control, better health overall, and advances in science across the board combine to make the IMR drop. About 5 out of 1000 babies in America today die before they reach one year of age.
Do we really want to go back to dealing with polio, measles, pertussis, diphtheria, small pox and the like killing babies by the thousands? I know I don’t.

Yes, that was the point of the original post. Though to no surprise, the thread took myriad twists and turns. It is the 'Fire, after all.

Yes, I have, over the years watched two horses die of tetanus, which is a shame because it is totally preventable. And the one bull die from redwater. Just one shot would have prevented that.

Just livestock. A few bucks down the drain needlessly. Perhaps?

But still an indication of the pain and death any child might suffer because his/her parents denied the child access to vaccines.

We have a whole bunch of folks locally who believe it is a sin to interfere with God's Will. They think that vaccinating the child is an abomination. And they have their own little cemetery filled with infants and toddlers. Should we force these people to give their children modern medical care? They think such would condemn them to Hell.

I am glad such decisions are above my pay grade.

But I guarantee you that every one of my kids got every vaccination available.

Is there some risk of bad reaction to the vaccine? Sure, I imagine one in a million or maybe ten million have a bad reaction. That is a pretty small price to pay to eliminate most plagues and pestilence across the globe.

And,of course, this is why the manufacturers of vaccines are rightfully protected from liability when a bad reaction does occur. Just as Remington, Glock, Smith and Wesson, Colt, Roger, etc should be protected from liability when one of their products is used to evil intent.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by KenMi
Don't worry, they will do extensive Covid vaccine tests in nursing homes. But, many will die, and it will be said it's from some previous condition or from getting Covid before the vaccine could take effect.

Our queen bitch just vetoed a law that would have stopped Covid plus patients from being transferred to nursing homes. She already has the blood of over 2000 people on her hands from this insanity. But, if she signed the law it would only prove her guilt. Michigan is the only state still practicing this. Even the corrupt Chicoms told us that the elderly were the most vulnerable. So, states that wanted "shock and awe" numbers knew easily how to drive numbers up to fit their narrative.

More importantly, they know how to remove indigent patients from the list of those receiving Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 76 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,687
Posts18,456,452
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.