Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You Bastid!!! I'm about to sit down to a scrumptious lettuce salad with low-cal ranch dressing...and some shredded red cabbage to add flavor and texture. If given the chance I'd eat all of those and the box they came in, in one sitting.

You have a talented daughter!

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
GB1

F
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m pretty devoid of a sweet tooth but The Donut Bar in San Diego has to make the best GD donut I have ever had.

There is a boutique place near here that I take the girls to on Sundays and it’s good, but not as good as that schit they grow in San Diego.

Donut Bar is over the top.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
F
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
You Bastid!!! I'm about to sit down to a scrumptious lettuce salad with low-cal ranch dressing...and some shredded red cabbage to add flavor and texture. If given the chance I'd eat all of those and the box they came in, in one sitting.

You have a talented daughter!

Im with you in spirit.

Bfast was greek yogurt, blue berries and gravel. Lunch is gonna be albacore tuna over salad with balsamic no oil.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Cali likes to take everything simple and elaborate...at a cost

last trip to MB we went to a 'donut shop' the morning before my flight left...4 'donuts' and a medium coffee...26 bucks

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Dont ask have no idea what these are called. Except for the white cream one has lemon curd in a pie shell with whipped cream on top.

She helped the head Baker make these today.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Oh yeah. It must just suck.

#basturd

smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by nahma_mich
I delivered Pizzas as side job for a year or so, man did i gain the weight! We always had some that came out wrong or were not deliverer and we got to eat them or take them home. Got to the point that i had a heart attack and had to quit just to save my life.

JFC!

lmao

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (450yukon, 30Gibbs, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 35sambar, 345dl, 22 invisible), 2,741 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,643
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.