Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by MOGC
I sense Mr. Barnard is on a different wavelength than many of us here.

U B correct Sir.

Trump Won!
GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by papat
Dan before he went digital

Does Digital come right before Ballistic...?

blush

DF

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Hi point 45 acp rifles take a 14 rd magazine, just another example how every gun is a ak or ar to the media.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunner500
When criminals are doing illegal acts, why cant they be illegally shot? fu-k a trial and due process, you willingly, "REPEATEDLY" forfeited that right!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

"Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985), is a civil case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that, under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, the officer may not use deadly force to prevent escape unless "the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."[1]

It was found that use of deadly force to prevent escape is an unreasonable seizure under the Fourth Amendment, in the absence of probable cause that the fleeing suspect posed a physical danger.[2]:563–7 "

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
When criminals are doing illegal acts, why cant they be illegally shot? fu-k a trial and due process, you willingly, "REPEATEDLY" forfeited that right!

gunner, you're thinking old school... blush

This is a kinder, gentler anarchy we're now dealing with...

Where's the love... wink

DF

Yes, they must be arrested without harm, housed, fed, medicated, taken complete care of till their tax funded trials..................I guess the love is somewhere between safe and fire ; ]

Now you know why various agencies wouldn’t hire me after I returned from Nam. That includes municipal, county and state here in Floriduh, and the Fibbies.

Barbarian Dan

I got turned down SEVEN times after getting out. I was told off-line that if I got involved in a "Use of Force" incident, the city would be sued for hiring " a trained killer".

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So was Mar-a-Lago incidental to the situation, or was it involved in whatever the goals these armed teens had? I'd like to know that. Doesn't sound like Mar-a-Lago was a target. I'd also like to know the race of the kids, the names of their parents, and the owner of the car.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Rugies
Hi point 45 acp rifles take a 14 rd magazine, just another example how every gun is a ak or ar to the media.

The one with the folding stock would easily fit in a back pack...

I guess any evil looking "rifle" with a pistol grip is an AK or an AR by default...

Reckon they all look alike...

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Where's the love... wink

DF

Yes, they must be arrested without harm, housed, fed, medicated, taken complete care of till their tax funded trials..................I guess the love is somewhere between safe and fire ; ]

Now you know why various agencies wouldn’t hire me after I returned from Nam. That includes municipal, county and state here in Floriduh, and the Fibbies.

Barbarian Dan

I got turned down SEVEN times after getting out. I was told off-line that if I got involved in a "Use of Force" incident, the city would be sued for hiring " a trained killer".

Wow...

"Untrained killer" may end up on a marble slab...

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Where's the love... wink

DF

Barbarian Dan

Jeez! You never mentioned that at Armijo Springs, at least when I was around!

Just knowing what you are doing lately, I have a lot of respect for what you've gone through.

BTW, the kids are pining for more shooting experience.

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

"Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985), is a civil case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that, under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, the officer may not use deadly force to prevent escape unless "the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."[1]

It was found that use of deadly force to prevent escape is an unreasonable seizure under the Fourth Amendment, in the absence of probable cause that the fleeing suspect posed a physical danger.[2]:563–7 "

Again why my hats always been off to you guys, the maturity, patience, professionalism, resolve, temperament, and chain of command horseshlt I do not possess.

Trump Won!
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1936M71, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 72 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,538
Posts18,453,065
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.