Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My first time to vote was 1981 when I turned 18.
My first president to vote for was Ronald Reagan.

The only time I have ever voted for a democrat was when my boss's brother (whom I also knew) was running for supervisor and I voted for him in the primary. In Mississippi, we can choose to vote either dem or rep primary.
Anyway, I felt so nauseated after voting for a democrat that I vowed never to do so again.
When he asked me about voting for him in the general election, I said, "I'm sorry, but no I won't ever be voting for a democrat again for any office."
He asked "Why? The local elections are not about the party, but the person."
I responded, "I judge people by who they Identify with. And the democratic party was nothing but baby-killers and communists and I will never vote for someone that is associated with that again."

And, I have kept my word.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yes....supporting a few conservatives. And, also send money to Judicial Watch.....they’ve brought a lot of information forward about our corruption in government! The more they uncover, the better chance that some will go to jail, or removed from power. Probably just wishful thinking....but, I can still hope! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 08/07/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
In WW2 American were told before Dec 7th 41 that "Japs were small, blind and stupid" and were not real threat.

In the mid 1930s we said the Nazi's were so "discredited" that they would never be a real threat.

In 1963 we told ourselves the "gooks" were "cave men in black pajamas."

Today the "right" is trying to comfort themselves with the sayings about fighting "Soy Boys". The "right" says this so they don't have to shoulder personal responsibility and acknowledge we are GOING to have to be ready to fight kill, and maybe die. Dying becomes more and more of a true threat every day we allow the communists to gain ground.

We are ALWAYS guilty of under-estimation.

Well look at this and understand, they are getting their "training" and what they will know when they come back (Unhindered by our government) will be the curriculum for training of the army they are forming----------- right in front of your face.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/...o-fight-alongside-kurdish-marxist-groups

The Communists are Evil, Satanic and deluded. But they are not cowards and they are willing to fight, which is why they are winning. Our side wants "someone else": to do it for them. As long as we shrug off PERSONAL responsibility the DemComms will keep winning, gaining ground and we will keep loosing out Bill of Rights.

Why? Because God NEVER rewards cowardice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The left gains ground because so far we have NOT fought back at all.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Upchuck has went Madonna on us...........He said he blow whoever voted for Biden.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.townhall.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Id like to prop some up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Are we rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell???

Yes

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Trystan
Are we rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell???

The words may be Merle Haggard's, may he RIP, but they are also ours as he sang for all Americans.

Cause the best of the free life is still yet to come
And the good times ain't over for good

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
We HAVE to get out and VOTE too!

No excuses!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

No excuses!

This in spades, take a couple of new voters with you to the polls !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimy

No excuses!

And watch your wife!!

I know there's a buncha Oprah watchin' women out there that tell their husbands that they are going to vote for Trump, then go cast a democrat ballot.

The old silent... GFY treatment.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not saying women shouldn't be trusted with the vote..

But women really can't be trusted with the vote.

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TimZ
Yes, have signed up to contribute on a recurring basis, also contributed to Jim Jordan after his performance at the Barr hearings. The stakes are simply too high this time around to sit back and hope someone else is doing it.....

I just donated to JORDAN too. He's one of the few good ones left

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I tend to think for myself and I'm not into tribalism thinking. I don't need a party to tell me who to vote for.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jimy

No excuses!

The dumocrats are killing US in the political theater. The Republicans supposedly have the control of the government and the SCOTUS behind them and still can't get anything done. You don't let stuff like the China virus, riots, looting, burning and giving up on law enforcement if you have any control. I can't see where voting is going to fix anything at this point what we need hand to hand combat and force the issues. You can keep thinking that voting them out is going to work, but we're just fooling ourselves and falling further behind.

Life is good live it while you can.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm not saying women shouldn't be trusted with the vote..

But women really can't be trusted with the vote.

laugh

I AM saying that women shouldn't be trusted to vote. It is no accident that the "Progressive" movement really started to get some steam after women got the "right" to vote (even though it was never a right and only men who owned land and/or fought in the military could vote before that). Women in general will vote to protect themselves and their children, and provide themselves and their children resources. Men will vote for principles. When women realized they no longer needed to get a man to provide them safety and free stuff, and that they could "wed" themselves to Big Daddy Government for their resources and protection, this nation was sunk, because there are always going to be more women than men.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by callnum
I tend to think for myself and I'm not into tribalism thinking. I don't need a party to tell me who to vote for.

That's funny! laugh

Your party is ALL about telling you who to vote for.

And controlling everything else in your pathetic little lives.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

That's funny! laugh

See right there, you have a hard time understanding what you read. I never once said I would vote R or D. I can't type any slower for you.

I mean I get it. I see yours and lots of other boomers on here that have trouble understanding the issues and its just easier for you to not even read much less understand a ballot and just go straight line down simply checking all the R's.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

That's funny! laugh

See right there, you have a hard time understanding what you read. I never once said I would vote R or D. I can't type any slower for you.

I mean I get it. I see yours and lots of other boomers on here that have trouble understanding the issues and its just easier for you to not even read much less understand a ballot and just go straight line down simply checking all the R's.

You'll vote for the same SOBs who pay you to come here and post your chit. They'll all have a D beside their name.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nope, its just there are some damn crooked R's on my ballot, along with some not so good D's. I can think for myself, and not be as simple as straight line R. I get the fact some don't like to think.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

688 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 73 invisible), 3,041 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,242
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.