Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Senator Lindsay Graham appears on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo to profess his public outrage about the senate being lied to by the FBI in 2018. {Go Deep}

In essence what Graham is doing is establishing the defense of the Senate for their role in attempting to remove President Donald Trump. ie. Selective Outrage.

The simple way to identify Graham’s motive is this way:… The SSCI was aware of this briefing in 2018 right? So why didn’t any SSCI member step forth after the Horowitz report in 2019 and say they were mislead?… or at any time after the truth of the primary sub-source was evident? It does not take the public release of briefing material, two years later, to initiate senate outrage if senate outrage was genuine.

Graham wasn’t outraged when the senate knew about it, he becomes outraged when the public knows about it. See how the application of common sense works?

Senator Lindsay Graham appears on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo to profess his public outrage about the senate being lied to by the FBI in 2018. {Go Deep}

In essence what Graham is doing is establishing the defense of the Senate for their role in attempting to remove President Donald Trump. ie. Selective Outrage.

The simple way to identify Graham’s motive is this way:… The SSCI was aware of this briefing in 2018 right? So why didn’t any SSCI member step forth after the Horowitz report in 2019 and say they were mislead?… or at any time after the truth of the primary sub-source was evident? It does not take the public release of briefing material, two years later, to initiate senate outrage if senate outrage was genuine.

Graham wasn’t outraged when the senate knew about it, he becomes outraged when the public knows about it. See how the application of common sense works?

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ole-in-trying-to-remove-president-trump/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Senator Graham is an odious POS.

Sam......

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I’m certain that he and McCain’s political partnership only ended when he was “coached up” after McC’s death. But I believe he’s as dirty as all the rest of swamp creatures and continues to slow walk everything he touches. Do t you know he’s praying for a Democratic win in WH so all of this corruption will once and for all disappear.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that Mr. Graham probably likes to hangout at rest stops and parks late at night....just a guess...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lindsay is obviously compromised by (((them))).

He's a homo.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gkt5450
I’m certain that he and McCain’s political partnership only ended when he was “coached up” after McC’s death. But I believe he’s as dirty as all the rest of swamp creatures and continues to slow walk everything he touches. Do t you know he’s praying for a Democratic win in WH so all of this corruption will once and for all disappear.

Aren't they all.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gkt5450

Corruption disappear? I don’t think so. It will continually increase.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't think a single soul that makes a home in the Senate is concerned about anything except their own health and welfare. To avoid being even slightly inconvenienced they would sell any/all of us down the river...political ideology be damned.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that Mr. Graham probably likes to hangout at rest stops and parks late at night....just a guess...

Why? Did you see him there?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Senator Graham is an odious POS.

He absolutely is.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MAC

Aww you got a crush on ol' Lindsay do ya...? Cute.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Easy money,

serve two terms, 12 years total and retire with full pay and healthcare. As far as senators speaking out against the FBI, The FBI could probably sink 95% of the senate if they wanted to. Too many skeletons in the closet.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Big government insider. He needs to go. McConnell too. All them country club conservatives.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sundance at the Last Refuge deserves the Pulitzer for unraveling this entire chit show. I understand August 15 or thereabouts all hell is breaking loose with corruption exposure. We shall see.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
Sundance at the Last Refuge deserves the Pulitzer for unraveling this entire chit show. I understand August 15 or thereabouts all hell is breaking loose with corruption exposure. We shall see.

You are correct, Sundance and Tom Fitton are doing ALL the heavy lifting and fighting the corrupt DOJ and FBI for info and documents the whole way.

If it were not for them we wouldn't know half o what we know now.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
For the 100th time, Sleazy Graham is professing outrage, as he winks at the Democrats.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Oh, was he on with Maria? I really only saw her.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC

Aww you got a crush on ol' Lindsay do ya...? Cute.

Nope, I can't stand the guy but you're the one that seems to know where certain "people" hang out. Just sayin....

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And he hasn't done a damn thing about it. And he's NOT going to do a damn thing about it.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DubThomas
And he hasn't done a damn thing about it. And he's NOT going to do a damn thing about it.

No he is not, not unless you consider sweeping under the run and engaging in massive cover ups, something.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 3,246 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,591
Posts18,454,313
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.