Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Speaking of your posse, Sheriff.

By “posse” are you referring to like minded adult men that think it’s inappropriate for a teacher to fall in love with their students?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave

By “posse” are you referring to like minded adult men that think it’s inappropriate for a teacher to fall in love with their students?

LOL

I would say that the young ladies in question including those with enough odiferous pubescence such that when they squat to piss that it would set dry grass afire,,,would be much safer in the presence of Birdie than would be a similar aged group of young boys in the company of yourself and your like minded ilk as you appear to eschew anything hetero related.

Apologies for the run on sentence,,,probably far too much for you to digest in a single sitting.

Hey, dumbf’k, lets put this on hold for the moment. I’ve gotta run to the hunting lease and clear some trails, fertilize food plots, etc.

When I return we can delve into your struggles with alcoholism and your progress related to your Step 13.

Ciao, Sheriff.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I would say that the young ladies in question including those with enough odiferous pubescence such that when they squat to piss that it would set dry grass afire,,,would be much safer in the presence of Birdie than would be a similar aged group of young boys in the company of yourself and your like minded ilk as you appear to eschew anything hetero related.

Apologies for the run on sentence,,,probably far too much for you to digest in a single sitting.

Hey, dumbf’k, lets put this on hold for the moment. I’ve gotta run to the hunting lease and clear some trails, fertilize food plots, etc.

When I return we can delve into your struggles with alcoholism and your progress related to your Step 13.

Ciao, Sheriff.

Love the passion you’re putting forth.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Toot Toot!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

Truth requires no passion and I’m back here with you as promised.

Your alcohol problem, lets discuss it in detail.

I only want to help,,I’m sure that you understand fully so , my cyber buddy, let’s start with your first visit to AA and how that might have gone down there at that introductory,,,,,thinking it went something along the lines of, like:

“Hello.
My name is Dave, Flave, Travis and Clark yet my friends all call me Cybil and I don’t know why. Anyhow, the five of us are alcoholics. We’re on the liver transplant list and for that privilege we’re all required to be here. I know there are, like, 12 silly steps involved with this but I’m really most interested in including a Step 13 for those of us who might tend to bacslide,,,,,after all, we’re only human “.

Okay, you take it from here.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

I only want to help,,I’m sure that you understand fully so , my cyber buddy, let’s start with your first visit to AA and how that might have gone down there at that introductory,,,,,thinking it went something along the lines of, like:

“Hello.
My name is Dave, Flave, Travis and Clark yet my friends all call me Cybil and I don’t know why. Anyhow, the five of us are alcoholics. We’re on the liver transplant list and for that privilege we’re all required to be here. I know there are, like, 12 silly steps involved with this but I’m really most interested in including a Step 13 for those of us who might tend to bacslide,,,,,after all, we’re only human “.

Dude, your estrogen levels are way off... get to the hospital now.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

“Hello.

Yet another posse member (aka, Dingleberry) chimes in. Good to see you come out of the closet.

But you don’t have to be a,,,”blithering idiot “. Even you can change.

Meanwhile, piss off suckass

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL

Ciao, Sheriff.

,,,,,,Hey dumbfugg, can you put anymore apostrophes in a row? Exactly what does that symbolize? How can one deal with alcoholism when trying to decipher so many apostrophes in a row?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That ‘Toot,,,, he’s a crazy comma chameleon.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

“Hello.

Yet another posse member (aka, Dingleberry) chimes in. Good to see you come out of the closet.

But you don’t have to be a,,,”blithering idiot “. Even you can change.

Meanwhile, piss off suckass

Are you od'ing on Pamprin?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is this fuss about? I can't figure it out.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Hastings

Tootiee just emerged from a covid comma and is thrashing the non-believers, and dog pecker gnats, and small dogs everywhere.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Tootiee just emerged from a covid comma and is thrashing the non-believers, and dog pecker gnats, and small dogs everywhere.mike r
Thanks. I've been out for a few hours and even though I enjoy a good spat I like to know what it's about.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I put off reading this thread, because I really didn't like the story, and I didn't want to listen to people elaborate. But then it's gone on and on and on, so I had to check out WTF.

And that's what I found...a whole lot of WTF?! It just ended up being funnier and more honest than I expected. And now you all will understand that there is NO WAY I would let my kids step foot in a public school. Teachers have too few boundaries, and just barely enough sense, it seems. Hormones are rampant. Kids have a serious lack of real authority figures. NO FUUCKING WAY.

I would beat a teacher to death if they diddled my daughter or son, and I don't care how old they are when it "started". Remember that, teachers: there are guys like me who will take the law into their own hands if deemed necessary, and then count on the jury to see the sense of it.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Get molested in homeschool

Take your mom to the prom

That would suck

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Tootiee just emerged from a covid comma and is thrashing the non-believers, and dog pecker gnats, and small dogs everywhere.mike r
Thanks. I've been out for a few hours and even though I enjoy a good spat I like to know what it's about.

Hastings,
There’s a history of Flave loving to dish it to other members here at the campfire but not so much in taking it.

As well as two drunks (Flave and lv, lil Mikey) having much man love for one another.

Have another drink Lil Mikey, Flave is sleeping one off and waiting on more support like yours to show up before he re-emerges. He’s gotta know which way the wind is blowing first.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I put off reading this thread, because I really didn't like the story, and I didn't want to listen to people elaborate. But then it's gone on and on and on, so I had to check out WTF.

And that's what I found...a whole lot of WTF?! It just ended up being funnier and more honest than I expected. And now you all will understand that there is NO WAY I would let my kids step foot in a public school. Teachers have too few boundaries, and just barely enough sense, it seems. Hormones are rampant. Kids have a serious lack of real authority figures. NO FUUCKING WAY.

I would beat a teacher to death if they diddled my daughter or son, and I don't care how old they are when it "started". Remember that, teachers: there are guys like me who will take the law into their own hands if deemed necessary, and then count on the jury to see the sense of it.

The badassed mofo that can’t remember his name and address that he was going to post for everyone who wanted an ass kicking a while back.

You ever find out what your wife was “really “ laughing at the other day?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I wonder how many of the self-righteous fugs here who want to go all Papa Bear chimed in with “Attaboys” when it was a female teacher fugging a 15 year old boy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Get molested in homeschool

Take your mom to the prom

That would suck

Never happens,

Nope, not ever.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

“Hello.

Old Coot,

Alcoholism is a disease.

That you would make light of it is indicative of the type of person you are.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Bigd7378, Birdwatcher, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,419 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.