Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by hatari
Remember, the COLD WAR never ended with Communist China. It continues. This is Cold War sabre rattling,

Yep.

Somebody want a better trade deal.

Besides, it August,

We are getting toward the end of season for military exercises. It's time to bring out all the toys for one last play date before China has to put them away for the winter.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 08/10/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
BP-B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Nor do I feel good about it. I doubt Trump will tolerate an invasion of Taiwan.

They're waiting for President Biden and a traitorous Congress to assume office. The feckless fools will give up all of East Asia to them and kiss their asses.

Real men like you want a ground invasion of China and think it will be like an NFL game you watch from your couch

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If we haven't already, we need to give Taiwan nukes.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mikieb

you will know it's game on... when satellites in space start to disappear...

do you think China will take out my Dish Network satelite?

That would sure save me a lot of money each month.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

They're waiting for President Biden and a traitorous Congress to assume office. The feckless fools will give up all of East Asia to them and kiss their asses.

They'll give up all of East Asia to the East Asians??? IDIOTS!!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Remember, the COLD WAR never ended with Communist China. It continues. This is Cold War sabre rattling,

To affect the elections.

Absolutely!

Yep, 11 wants the USA to go back to being bought pussies.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They are waiting to see who wins in November and getting ready. If it is Goofy Joe, they will invade something...probably the ROC or one of their territories.

Last edited by reivertom; 08/10/20.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I know that President Trump has been working hard to reign China in. Their theft of intellectual property, their human rights abuses, their expansionist doctrine, their importation of synthetic drugs and counterfeit money, their attempts to undermine worldwide currencies as well as many other destabilizing acts are not going to stop unless we have a President that isn’t on the Chinese payroll.

Committing ground troops to a land war in Asia is about the last thing in the world any country should do but that doesn’t mean that the world should sit idly by and allow China to overthrow legally installed, democratic governments like Hong Kong or Taiwan. Regional disputes don’t have to turn into a quest for world domination or the overthrow of all of China, they can be stopped and contained regionally....at least in theory.

I don’t think our President would allow China to invade Taiwan. Should conflict come I think it’ll be fought using next generation, asymmetrical warfare. I’m sure we have developed sophisticated weapons that few know exist just waiting for a worthy adversary to deploy against.

I certainly don’t relish the thought of war with China but I think it’s inevitable.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I know that President Trump has been working hard to reign China in. Their theft of intellectual property, their human rights abuses, their expansionist doctrine, their importation of synthetic drugs and counterfeit money, their attempts to undermine worldwide currencies as well as many other destabilizing acts are not going to stop unless we have a President that isn’t on the Chinese payroll.

Committing ground troops to a land war in Asia is about the last thing in the world any country should do but that doesn’t mean that the world should sit idly by and allow China to overthrow legally installed, democratic governments like Hong Kong or Taiwan. Regional disputes don’t have to turn into a quest for world domination or the overthrow of all of China, they can be stopped and contained regionally....at least in theory.

I don’t think our President would allow China to invade Taiwan. Should conflict come I think it’ll be fought using next generation, asymmetrical warfare. I’m sure we have developed sophisticated weapons that few know exist just waiting for a worthy adversary to deploy against.

I certainly don’t relish the thought of war with China but I think it’s inevitable.

Anything with China would be strictly a naval/air war (hopefully). They can't invade us and us invading them would be stupid. I'm sure Japan would join in since there's no love lost between the two. China both hates and fears the Japanese. Japan also has a Top 5 navy and air force.
I started a thread yesterday about China stealing patents from US companies on the CF and all it's gotten is a collective "yawn". Too many Americans think price is the first, second and third thing to think about when buying. There's no way an American made company can compete on price since they have to pay first world wages, not slave stipends.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Real men like you want a ground invasion of China and think it will be like an NFL game you watch from your couch

I didn’t read anything even remotely close to that in what he said.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I still think China attacked us with a Virus. If the truth ever comes out about that. Trump will have no choice.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I still think China attacked us with a Virus. If the truth ever comes out about that. Trump will have no choice.
Hasbeen

He has a choice and he’s exercising it with economics. The wallet is a prime target .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doesn’t Taiwan have missiles that can destroy the 3 Gorges Dam?

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You've been watching, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Doesn’t Taiwan have missiles that can destroy the 3 Gorges Dam?

If they don't, they need to get some pronto.

Not big on getting involved in a war in asia. Best to serve as a deterrent and have the locals do the heavy lifting.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I hope that Trump and Pompeo are reading this thread.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
416 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 41 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,902
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.