Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 32 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 31 32
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
To bad 150K+ have died for no reason. Fauci knew the cure in 2005, it was public in the NIH journal. HCQ! Look at the extremely low dead rate in the countries which used it.

I agree with the sentiment, but not the numbers. The numbers of "COVID 19 deaths" are HIGHLY inflated.

They don't want a cure, they are still fighting it tooth and nail. The powers that be do not want this to go away.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Can the Super Secret Nurse Society please stand up?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Why is it that if you don’t wring your hands and weep and cry out for complete and total isolation, your a virus denier all of a sudden?

Facts:

Covid 19 is a new virus introduced into the human population to which there was no previous exposure. Maybe previous exposure to one of the other more benign strains of corona viruses might give some people better protection, but that is conjecture. New virulent viruses can be rough on the population. Just ask the Incas after Pissarro showed up.

Next, it was CHINA that bungled the virus response first, followed by Italy.

China could have isolated this in Wuhan and they botched that. Once it was out of Wuhan, the world was phouced.

Italy’s healthcare system was overwhelmed so severely that panic started in the Western world. Had Italy not sheet the bed on this, the rest of the world would have had a more measured, rational response.

So don’t get pissed at Trump. He didn’t make the virus, screw the bat, or let it out of China. He’s advocated for effective treatment and is smart enough to understand that short of a vaccine that shows up within months, this will run through the world no matter what measures are taken. The only thing that is happening now is a steady march toward universal exposure and herd immunity. It’s just a matter of how slow or fast that occurs.

This

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
The US is testing hundreds of thousand of people a day. At a rate much higher than just a few months ago. And the covtards go crazy about the number of positive cases ??!!

The only thing exponential are the number of tests being administered.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Damn good post. Old Toot says we can’t talk about immune systems though . That doesn’t jive with CNN 🤣

I believe that it’s you trying to distance yourself from the “immune “ issues and your refusal to acknowledge your rather stupid statements here on this thread and I’m being kind to you.

There’s been much good info as it relates to how this virus vs immune works or doesn’t work.

Bufoon

Says the clown and noted Immunologist.

Tell us more, Doctor.

Ol Tooter is a covtard

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Some amazing news coming out of Miami this week.

After everybody got Corona, the numbers are going down.

Perhaps we can all get Fauci a middle school science book for Christmas.

LOL

Stupid fugks.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
They are getting slammed pretty hard I guess about not following CDC guidelines at Sturgis! Too funny! Bet that is one heck of a party!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

But the Swedes had 5X the deaths as Norway, Denmark and Finland. To me that is not the way to go. 2 new studies just out are

showing that people who recovered with little problems and never went to the hospital for COVID-19 are showing heart problems

months later when they test negative. Some have died and others are still trying to deal with it. Doctors are finding something new about this

Virus by the day. Kind of like when after nine eleven all the firemen started getting cancer, that had never happened either.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But the Swedes had 5X the deaths as Norway, Denmark and Finland. To me that is not the way to go. 2 new studies just out are

showing that people who recovered with little problems and never went to the hospital for COVID-19 are showing heart problems

months later when they test negative. Some have died and others are still trying to deal with it. Doctors are finding something new about this

Virus by the day. Kind of like when after nine eleven all the firemen started getting cancer, that had never happened either.

Feel free to stay in your house for the rest of your life.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Still a dumbass!!!

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Dmfck50 is indeed, a dumbass.

But his visits to DU are useful in predicting the future of Covid.

The libs see, or should see, the coming end to new case hysteria.

Any form of pressure has to be changed, time ta time, or it will no longer be effective.

So the next level of bolognavirus bullshit, will be the after effects of having had the cold virus, even if you had no symptoms at the time.

Heart problems, lungs, liver and kidney failure, arthritis, and even diabetes. All will be called possible side effects of having had bolo-19.

It will never stop, just as global warming and Russian collusion have never stopped.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Any form of pressure has to be changed, time ta time, or it will no longer be effective.

So the next level of bolognavirus bullshit, will be the after effects of having had the cold virus, even if you had no symptoms at the time.

Heart problems, lungs, liver and kidney failure, arthritis, and even diabetes. All will be called possible side effects of having had bolo-19.

It will never stop, just as global warming and Russian collusion have never stopped.

Thank God we got a handle on that plastic straw situation.

I bet Old Coot believed that one too.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even the CDC says that the 5 million number is total bullshit. https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1590466213670/cdc-estimates-20-million-americans-have-had-coronavirus

At least 20 million have had the virus. That means at least 15 million were never tested.

So why is anyone surprised that we are finding 50,000 per day in testing right now?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Even the CDC says that the 5 million number is total bullshit. https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1590466213670/cdc-estimates-20-million-americans-have-had-coronavirus

At least 20 million have had the virus. That means at least 15 million were never tested.

So why is anyone surprised that we are finding 50,000 per day in testing right now?

Hatari please no common sense or facts... It confuses the agenda...😂.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Corona exposed all the ones that Trump 2016 had missed.

LOL

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If I was old coot, I’d change my username. Laughing

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove

Hatari please no common sense or facts... It confuses the agenda...😂.

Oops, my bad. Sorry! smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pretty good observation.Thx.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If you still think the Rona is anything other than fakenews at this point, you are an idiot. It's in the open folks. This is not rocket science....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Learn a lot about people with this whole deal.

Page 18 of 32 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 74 invisible), 3,018 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,336
Posts18,468,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.