Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 32 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 31 32
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Calvin
Learn a lot about people with this whole deal.

I agree. People I thought were acquaintances are not. People I thought were folks I looked up to aren't. Folks I underestimated are now getting reevaluated....

Insecurities are at the foremost based on what I have observed.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I said F it, and am running my charter business full speed. Haven’t missed a day and am on track to have my best year. Even got into it with the mayor when he paid a visit to my boat saying what I was doing was essentially wrong.

Amazing how folks tossed in the towel and lined up at the trough taking every dime of bailout money they could get their hands on. Definitely made me look at people differently.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody else notice that none of them apologize?

They just go on with life like they're the smartest people in the room.

Like Karl Rove after the 2012 election. And the 2016 election. And the 2020 election. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Still don't know anyone who has died from the China flu. I know someone who tested positive for the China flu and got sick with flu like symptoms, and 5 or 6 other people that tested positive that never got sick. It's all BS folks, and the believer's are shiet eaters.

Life is good live it while you can.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Still don't know anyone who has died from the China flu. I know someone who tested positive for the China flu and got sick with flu like symptoms, and 5 or 6 other people that tested positive that never got sick. It's all BS folks, and the believer's are shiet eaters.

I still don't know anybody that can confirm they had it.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I think it is sad those who have succumbed to this virus but the BS panic news surrounding it is more bothersome. A family I am working for right now(foundation repairs) just lost their grandfather recently to Covid. His body was quarantined for fourteen days before they could cremate him. WTF!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I think it is sad those who have succumbed to this virus but the BS panic news surrounding it is more bothersome. A family I am working for right now(foundation repairs) just lost their grandfather recently to Covid. His body was quarantined for fourteen days before they could cremate him. WTF!

LOL

Can't be too careful!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
CDC web page says presently this is the least number of hospitalizations for pneumonia, influenza like illness and china flu. Even with the inflated numbers, the hospitalizations for this broad range of illness is less than last fall. So right now we are better off than last fall flu season. I guess they ran out of hypochondriacs.
Of course this will bump up when fall allergies kick in. More china flu bounties to be collected under seasonal allergies.
My wife's hospital has been testing for months, and they only had 2 positives, and they did not know they were sick. They did collect a load of money with multiple drive through testing centers, and require testing before a procedure. Of course none of the staff is tested. Patients are screened, medical staff is not screened.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

You have a right to be a denier. But the facts say differently.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

You also have the right to buy into the politicization of a natural phenomenon. You have the right the right to believe inflated numbers. You have the right to ignore the fact that while the number of cases is naturally increasing, the death rate is not. You have the right to ignore the fact that medicine and healthcare has a better handle on treatment now than they did in March.

You have the right to be unsure about goals to mitigate this pandemic. You have the right to pray and hope for an effective vaccine tomorrow and likewise have the right not to understand the problems involved in getting 8 BILLION people vaccinated. You have the right to be selfish and just want to get in line and get the vaccine yourself and to hell with anyone else..

You have the right to focus solely on the vaccine effort rather than an effective treatment that will mitigate symptoms and morbidity that could be delivered to just those serious ill and save lives immediately and change social behavior all around the plant and return us to normalcy. You have the right not to understand that such a treatment only needs a few million doses to positively affect the human condition instead of BILLIONS.

You have the right (unfortunately) to use this natural disaster as a political weapon against your political enemies. You exercise that freely.

You and Flave are each exercising your rights. However, if the Leftists had their way, only one of these opinions would ever be heard.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You have a right to use "Gun & Truck" as your user.....but the fact that you use or have either are clearly NOT on your side

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I know what a "truck gun" is, but what's a gun truck?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hatari

You also have the right to buy into the politicization of a natural phenomenon. You have the right the right to believe inflated numbers. You have the right to ignore the fact that while the number of cases is naturally increasing, the death rate is not. You have the right to ignore the fact that medicine and healthcare has a better handle on treatment now than they did in March.

You have the right to be unsure about goals to mitigate this pandemic. You have the tight to pray and hope for an effective vaccine tomorrow and likewise have the right not to understand the problems involved in getting 8 BILLION people vaccinated. You have the right to be selfish and just want to get in line and get the vaccine yourself and to hell with anyone else..

You have the right to focus solely on the vaccine effort rather than an effective treatment that will mitigate symptoms and morbidity that could be delivered to just those serious ill and save lives immediately and change social behavior all around the plant and return us to normalcy. You have the right not to understand that such a treatment only needs a few million doses to positively affect the human condition instead of BILLIONS.

You have the right (unfortunately) to use this natural disaster as a political weapon against your political enemies. You exercise that freely.

You and Flave are each exercising your rights. However, if the Leftists had their way, only one of these opinions would ever be heard.

Good post, we're in the fight of our lives trying to keep our freedom and rights.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You’re a dumb fugk.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hatari

You have the right to be unsure about goals to mitigate this pandemic. You have the right to pray and hope for an effective vaccine tomorrow and likewise have the right not to understand the problems involved in getting 8 BILLION people vaccinated. You have the right to be selfish and just want to get in line and get the vaccine yourself and to hell with anyone else..

That about sums it up...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I doubt you would know a "fact" if it reached into your truck and stole your gun.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jfruser
1. This is madness. Where we used to have half the folks in this country act as men, most are now just hysterical women.

2. Trump and many of the worthless world leaders have decided on a multi-trillion dollar "solution" (world wide depression) to a multi-billion dollar problem.

3. The actions taken and mandated will cause many more deaths than the Kung Flu ever will. Most people (like many in this thread) can think neither in terms of trade-offs nor in terms of 2nd & 3rd order effects.

https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=20094

https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/24078107/download.mp3

I stand by what I wrote. Especially about the hysterical women bit.

Others are not so much standing by what they wrote or indicating they were mistaken as lurking about and pointedly avoiding what they wrote.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Got the term from my service in Vietnam and Iraq. In a Truck Company, guarding convoys.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

One more thing I have 3 RN,s in the family, all working. All say it is real. There hospitals are not overwhelmed yet

But many in the state are. Some patients being shipped hundreds of mile to an open bed.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

One more thing I have 3 RN,s in the family, all working. All say it is real. There hospitals are not overwhelmed yet

But many in the state are. Some patients being shipped hundreds of mile to an open bed.

Interesting.........doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight.....now

FJB & FJT
Page 19 of 32 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,686
Posts18,456,386
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.