Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/nypd-union-endorses-trump-nicknames-joe-biden-sleepy-joe/

The New York City Police Benevolent Association personally endorsed President Trump on Friday night for the next election as the commander in chief leans into his “law and order” platform.

The Post exclusively reported earlier Friday that the PBA planned to back him amid the city’s increase in crime and clashes with protesters.

“I cannot remember when we’ve ever endorsed for the president of the United States until now — that’s how important this is,” said Pat Lynch, the combative PBA president at an event with Trump in his Bedminster club Friday evening.

“We need your strong voice across the country,” Lynch added.

After the union stayed neutral in the 2016 election, Lynch has since lambasted the Democratic-controlled city and state for passing laws that increase transparency around cops’ disciplinary records and ban chokeholds like the one that led to the death of Eric Garner.

In a speech that also featured an appearance by Rudy Giuliani, Trump attacked Democrats for waging “a left-wing war on cops” and called out Mayor Bill de Blasio specifically for launching a so-called “crusade against the police.”

“We have to bring law and order back to our cities, back to our country,” Trump said.

At midnight, Trump tweeted his thanks.

“Today, it was my great honor to proudly accept the endorsement of the @NYTCPBA!” he posted.

“I have deeply and profoundly admired the brave men and women of the #NYPD for my entire life. New York’s Finest are truly the best of the best — I will NEVER let you down!”
see also

Police unions slam NYPD retreat in standoff at home of cop-assault suspect
City police unions slammed the Police Department for retreating from...

The president at one point informally polled the cops in attendance on the best disrespectful nickname for Democratic nominee Joe Bide: “Sleepy Joe” or “Slow Joe.”

The cops cheered louder for Sleepy Joe.

“That’s what I thought!” Trump responded.

Trump was in New York City earlier to visit his seriously ill brother, Robert, at New York-Presbyterian Hospital before the event.

Trump claimed he had a long-shot bid to actually win New York state, which hasn’t voted for a Republican president in 36 years — since Ronald Reagan’s reelection in 1984.

“We’re gonna give New York a real shot,” he said on Friday, a promise he’d first made in an exclusive Oval Office interview with The Post on Thursday.

“I think we have a real chance is winning New York.”

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I really believe people arre tired of the b/s that's going on right now.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
There shouldn`t be a police union to endorse Trump, all public sector unions should be abolished.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That is certainly not going to hurt The Donald's chances in November.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thanks,Skank

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A lot of this Operation Mayhem nonsense is going to backfire on the Left.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SCRUBS
There shouldn`t be a police union to endorse Trump, all public sector unions should be abolished.

Ok, Karen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When Trump said "First take their guns
and ask questions later".. that's the time
NYPD knew he was their man.

The New York City Police Benevolent Association.

TFF.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Thanks,Skank

Thanks Skank... Yeah that's about as funny as the Stardick (aka: RobJordan) posting on this thread.
You and him into each other???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh crap.
A union endorsed Trump.

Now, there will be a number of people here that turn against him!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 3,048 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,701
Posts18,456,774
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.