L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland...cks-from-downtown-portland-protests.html
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A crashed Ford truck in downtown Portland on Sunday, Aug. 16. Video showed a man connected to the truck being restrained and beaten.Beth Nakamura/Staff

Video showed a man being restrained and beaten bloody at the scene of a crashed truck in downtown Portland late Sunday, shortly after a confrontation that unfolded near the protests a few blocks away.

Portland police said they received a report that protesters were chasing the truck before its driver crashed — and that protesters assaulted the driver afterward. It wasn’t immediately clear what spurred the encounter, and police have released few details.

But a video — which contains graphic violence and language — showed a group of people kick, punch and push the man to the ground after he crashed into a light pole at Southwest Broadway and Taylor Street.

Some tried to hold the assailants back, while others begin going through the contents of the truck. As the man sat on the ground, a person ran from behind and kicked him in the face, apparently knocking him unconscious.

Another video showed the man bleeding from the back of the head. Some street medics attempted to provide aid to the man as they urged others to call 911.

A large police response arrived later and encountered “a hostile crowd,” police said. The driver was taken to a hospital with serious injuries, and the truck was towed.

Another video, edited to omit portions, showed a woman at the crash scene being tackled to the ground in an earlier incident, which unfolded near Southwest Fourth Avenue and Taylor Street.

Some people came to the woman’s aid. And the truck — surrounded by people, some kicking it or pulling on its doors — pulled into the intersection against the light and sped down the street toward the intersection where it crashed.

The connection between the driver of the truck and the woman who was tackled is unclear.

The incident remains under investigation, and no arrests have been made.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Fake news, obviously. Portland only has peaceful protesters.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They were probably trying to give him some cake.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Spent his money on the wrong color truck.
Didn't even put a black cap on it to meet the racial quota requirement.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You missed the part about 4 Chan members identifying the main thug as a portland airport ramp security agent.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ioters-attempted-kill-driver-keese-love/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Way past time for this KRAP to end. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
You missed the part about 4 Chan members identifying the main thug as a portland airport ramp security agent.

Somebody was dissing the Chans on here the other day.

Those nerds have outed a few of these antifa freaks now.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This kind of thing should not be allowed to happen anywhere.

That dude should be tried and have a pleasant time in the big house.

I am sure he would be able to get along there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slumlord

These people need to have a site with their photos on it, and their home addresses and place of work located, and made public...

and when they aren't out protesting, they need to be identified by a 'concerned citizen' and dealt out street justice...and put into a dumpster..

you play by your opponents rules.. and you just have to be willing to return their antics to them in greater numbers and don't hesitate to use a bigger hammer than they have....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If true, another reason to avoid our largest city. Not been downtown for at least 15 years. I will admit to a couple trips to their airport during that interval. Think I'll have to stick to Boise, Id.

Last edited by 1minute; 08/17/20.

1Minute
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire

These people need to have a site with their photos on it, and their home addresses and place of work located, and made public...

CONSUELA!!! Vamanos!

Originally Posted by Seafire

and when they aren't out protesting, they need to be identified by a 'concerned citizen' and dealt out street justice...and put into a dumpster..

you play by your opponents rules.. and you just have to be willing to return their antics to them in greater numbers and don't hesitate to use a bigger hammer than they have....

I trust you've been out there hammering away then? Nah, thats for someone else to do, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently this guy in the pickup had been trying to get them stop beating and robbing a trans person. They then turned their wrath on him and his companion.

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If this ever spills into the right place these people will find they are the ones being brutalized. I've never had a desire to be near allot of people or in a big city. I just don't see why anyone in their right mind would want to be near any of this. Yet if you decide to pass through you should be safe. It really takes quite a man to join in for a group beat down. Good people seeing this have to feel a rage deep inside. They will suppress it. Some won't be able to and if they are smart and calculating they will deal out quite a hurt on the scum we are seeing. It won't happen until after the election, I think, but after that things may change.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why are any people getting caught without a gun when they're driving anywhere in Portland where the red f ags are causing trouble??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I watched this video. This makes me sick. These are some violent pieces of crap. They are real bad asses, when they outnumber an unarmed man 15 to 1.
Sickening.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Your responsible for your own safety, if you don't have your stuff together by now it's your fault.

Life is good live it while you can.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
It might be easier to try and match the pictures to corpses.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lennie: This IS "the summer of love" my man - what are you trying to foist upon us people in flyover country?!
I simply resent your trying to depict all the peaceful, loving, demonrat, facist protesters, as arsonists, assaultists, property damagers, civil society disruptors/infringers let alone when you describe them as traffic blockers and profane life threateners!
YOU should be ashamed of yourself.
You owe those criminals err.... I mean peace loving citizens an apology.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure the black guys in prison will be nice to him because he's down with the struggle and all.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,454 guests, and 790 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,574
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.