Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's what I thought. You've got a screw loose.

Yeah, that's it. All your grand hunting adventures and massive experience and best I've seen is a picture of a pig at a pay too shoot spot.

Hell, you wouldn't even meet Sam for lunch and you live in the same [bleep] town.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Oh, Steelhead! Okay, that makes as much sense as you being VA. You used to live near me, too, (like Sam). That’s your give away. Then you moved to another state, as I recall. How’d you get banned as Steelhead?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yep , Steelhead is running a few handles here . he likes to look like he has backup and conversations with himself and "attaboy"s himself

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The most amazing thing about this post is that you being a Glock Fanboy all these years==> this is the first time you've detail stripped one of your Glocks.

Glocks have to be the easiest handgun there is to detail strip & re-assemble.

Glocks are the LEGO of handguns, let the fun begin.

Jerry

Si vis pacem, para bellum
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker
The most amazing thing about this post is that you being a Glock Fanboy all these years==> this is the first time you've detail stripped one of your Glocks.

Glocks have to be the easiest handgun there is to detail strip & re-assemble.

Glocks are the LEGO of handguns, let the fun begin.

Jerry

I know. Seriously. I think I've had a Glock for six or seven years (not counting the 2 Gen 2 Glocks I had in the early 1990s which got sold soon after acquiring). I've been good with field strip cleaning, but never detail stripped one. And I was detail stripping my 1911s in the 1980s, a much more PITA endeavor, to be sure. I've got no excuse. Glocks are easy as hell to detail strip, and I should have done it sooner.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jmd025
The gunk was silencing it haha

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs
Originally Posted by jmd025
The gunk was silencing it haha

That was indeed it.

PS I just finished switching out the serrated trigger on my Glock 30 with a smooth faced one. I've had the part for months, but kept putting off swapping it out since I didn't know how daunting of a task it might be (I figured it wouldn't be hard, but didn't realize it would be this easy). Now that I know how easy it is to totally strip down a Glock, I knew it would be a cinch, and got it completed in about five minutes. Glocks are like tinker toys.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Yeah, that's it. All your grand hunting adventures and massive experience and best I've seen is a picture of a pig at a pay too shoot spot.

Hell, you wouldn't even meet Sam for lunch and you live in the same [bleep] town.

You sure know a lot for someone who's been a member for 3 months. It must be a sad life when you have to make up alternative personalities just to post in an online forum.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BobBrown
What a dum azz

Oh, come on VA. Give it a rest.

PS You have more sock puppets than Fran.

Is bob brown really vanimrod?

Hey, buddy!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by UPhiker

You sure know a lot for someone who's been a member for 3 months. It must be a sad life when you have to make up alternative personalities just to post in an online forum.

Less sad than your one persona that is a liberal POS. So I have that going for me.

Funny that ONE guy that is a liberal and another that is an idiot are the nuggets because they ain't been kicked off because the offend the idiots and liberals.

Keep pulling the BLUE lever.

Tell me ONE person that would go to TRH for the 'voice of experience'

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yep , Steelhead is running a few handles here . he likes to look like he has backup and conversations with himself and "attaboy"s himself

I have ONE, and this is it. I'm guessing Angela stopped banging the Pastor.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Oh, Steelhead! Okay, that makes as much sense as you being VA. You used to live near me, too, (like Sam). That’s your give away. Then you moved to another state, as I recall. How’d you get banned as Steelhead?

Bitches like you bitched.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Bitches like you bitched.

Nope. I've never complained about you.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Less sad than your one persona that is a liberal POS. So I have that going for me.

Funny that ONE guy that is a liberal and another that is an idiot are the nuggets because they ain't been kicked off because the offend the idiots and liberals.

Keep pulling the BLUE lever.

Tell me ONE person that would go to TRH for the 'voice of experience'
Keep pulling your own lever, at least you won't reproduce.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Hawkeye,

I recently acquired an ultrasonic cleaner. The thing is amazing. Should have bought one years ago. I don't think I would put an assemble slide in it...but I'm wondering...would it hurt to run the assembled frame in the ultrasonic cleaner with a small amount of dish washing detergent and distilled water?

Then, cycle it again with distilled water only to rinse...and dry with a little compressed air.

I used to frequent Glock Talk and some of the guys talked about running their frames through the dishwasher. Maybe they weren't joking?

GB

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Hawkeye,

I recently acquired an ultrasonic cleaner. The thing is amazing. Should have bought one years ago. I don't think I would put an assemble slide in it...but I'm wondering...would it hurt to run the assembled frame in the ultrasonic cleaner with a small amount of dish washing detergent and distilled water?

Then, cycle it again with distilled water only to rinse...and dry with a little compressed air.

I used to frequent Glock Talk and some of the guys talked about running their frames through the dishwasher. Maybe they weren't joking?

GB

Probably not kidding. There is a YouTube video of a glock baked in a pan of brownies, removed and still functioning fine.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
You'll want to FF through some of this.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hawkeye,

GB

Yeah . all you need is a dishwasher. IDPA guys I knew swore by it

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Hawkeye,

GB

Makes sense for a completely stripped frame. Nothing but plastic. Quicker, though, just to flush it out with an aerosol degreaser.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hawkeye,

GB

Makes sense for a completely stripped frame. Nothing but plastic. Quicker, though, just to flush it out with an aerosol degreaser.

You must be right with 100k posts and all

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (11point, 2500HD, 257 roberts, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 70 invisible), 2,965 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,659
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.