Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Here is an answer I received from RemModel8 in a PM. I understand his feelings about me but this shows the attitude some have about other people. In all my stupidity I have never been this ignorant or have feelings toward old people like this.
All of you can say what you want about me but, just give this some thought.
The last line says volumes about some. Even I have a limit on what i would say about older peoples living and dying

RemModel8
Campfire Ranger
R

Whatever, but I'll still be breathing LONG after your old, miserable life is over. Tic toc, tic toc.

That's the good thing about old men, they'll be dead soon.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There is no reason for a PM like that no matter what you've said.

With that said, this is the most coherent post you've made in some time. You obviously make your assinine posts to garner attention, but it's usually the wrong kind of attention. You also have, obviously, lots of experience and worthwhile things to share. Why don't you just do that? Be someone that can share good info instead of being the village idiot that most ignore?

Whatever you choose, best of luck and I wish you a long and healthy life.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RyanTX

With that said, this is the most coherent post you've made in some time. You obviously make your assinine posts to garner attention, but it's usually the wrong kind of attention. You also have, obviously, lots of experience and worthwhile things to share. Why don't you just do that? Be someone that can share good info instead of being the village idiot that most ignore?

Good post, Ryan. Wisdom there...

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since Doofus wasn't receiving his desired amount of attention from his posts, he now seems to have upped his game by PMing. In other words, being annoying at a distance isn't good enough, now he wants to get right up in your face.
I received one of his PMs and just deleted it.
This guy is seriously deranged.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every day you get out of bed and begin making choices. I have noted that you are not a "regular guy" a couple of times here. That is a choice.

Maybe you could wake up tomorrow and choose differently?

Please forego PMs

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am old, probably soon dead, and consider the last line of the PM you shared to be hilarious.

And most regular guys would, I do believe.

Most regular guys here aren't looking for recognition, respect, or affirmation.

This place affords the ability to ask questions and get answers. Show off an occasional picture or brag of an experience. And to thrash each other with our rapier (rapist?) wits...

Maybe read the beagle thread in the gun dogs forum. Beagles really aren't for everyone.

And like beagles, this place really isn't best for everyone...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Seems to me that you just don't like facts, Doofus. If you act like a doofus, and people get annoyed with you, and say rude things to you, that's called a rational response. If you want a different response, stop acting like a fuucking doofus.

And stop PM'ing me. I don't read them, and they clog up my inbox.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah but if I have the most toys------I WIN

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yeah, he's golden. You boy's have your heads up your ass.

Hey Ryan, let me send you a PM about [bleep] your mom.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Since Doofus wasn't receiving his desired amount of attention from his posts, he now seems to have upped his game by PMing. In other words, being annoying at a distance isn't good enough, now he wants to get right up in your face.

Ironic, you make idiot posts and PM people but expect them to kiss your ass. I NEVER PM'd you (P is private, though I'll give your BOOMER ass a pass on that).

So you can stick it right up your BOOMER ass, assuming it makes it past your enlarged prostate. Tic toc, tic toc old man.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

AGAIN, it was a REPLY to his idiotic PM.

He's a bitch with no relevance and will likely be eaten by two Yorkie's when he dies alone, at home. And I'll laugh.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by colorado bob

What do you win?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Ironic, you make idiot posts and PM people but expect them to kiss your ass. I NEVER PM'd you (P is private, though I'll give your BOOMER ass a pass on that).

So you can stick it right up your BOOMER ass, assuming it makes it past your enlarged prostate. Tic toc, tic toc old man.

If you were intelligent enough to look at the reply line at the top of a post, you would see that I was replying to Doofus, not you.
Your post was of no concern to me.
You are correct, you have never PMd me and I have never PMd you.
Swing and a miss pal, back to your batting practice.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

If you were intelligent enough to look at the reply line at the top of a post, you would see that I was replying to Doofus, not you.

Should have been he not you, it was not directed at you, but amplifying remarks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought Ryan's post was directed at 'doofus, encouraging him ('doofus) to participate here like a regular person. If it was directed at Scott, I retract my previous remark.

Wade

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The ideal situation would be for everybody to grow the [bleep] up and not act like a bunch of 7th graders on an unchaperoned field trip bus.

Since that is unlikely to happen, the next best thing is to ignore people you don't like or can't get along with. But I suppose the internet would die as a result.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
glockdickwaddus: Since you are CONSTANTLY going out of your way on this forum to irritate, insult and berate the CampFirers here, I say - "if YOU can't take it then DON'T dish it out"!
This site is diminished by your constant irrelevant, immature, inaccurate and imbecilic postings.
You should re-evaluate your mental state and interactions with other humans.
Or, GFY!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

Let all this sink in. You will be surprized. Read it closley. You will be surprized. What is it actually showing??????

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15145492 11 hours ago
RyanTX
Campfire Guide
Texas

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Reply Quote Report Email Post
Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: RyanTX] #15145600 11 hours ago
Waders
Campfire Outfitter

Good post, Ryan. Wisdom there...

Wade

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15145857 9 hours ago
Online Content
NVhntr
Campfire Tracker
Henderson, Nevada

Steve
Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15146041 8 hours ago
johnw
Campfire 'Bwana
old gap grove

Every day you get out of bed and begin making choices. I have noted that you are not a "regular guy" a couple of times here. That is a choice.

Maybe you could wake up tomorrow and choose differently?

Please forego PMs

"Chances Will Be Taken"

If you could reason with a Democrat there wouldn't be any Democrats...
IC-A

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15146072 7 hours ago
johnw
Campfire 'Bwana
old gap grove

I am old, probably soon dead, and consider the last line of the PM you shared to be hilarious.

And most regular guys would, I do believe.

Most regular guys here aren't looking for recognition, respect, or affirmation.

This place affords the ability to ask questions and get answers. Show off an occasional picture or brag of an experience. And to thrash each other with our rapier (rapist?) wits...

Maybe read the beagle thread in the gun dogs forum. Beagles really aren't for everyone.

And like beagles, this place really isn't best for everyone...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

If you could reason with a Democrat there wouldn't be any Democrats...
Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15146133 7 hours ago
HuntnShoot
Campfire Guide
H
15 min from elk, MT

Seems to me that you just don't like facts, Doofus. If you act like a doofus, and people get annoyed with you, and say rude things to you, that's called a rational response. If you want a different response, stop acting like a fuucking doofus.

And stop PM'ing me. I don't read them, and they clog up my inbox.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15146134 7 hours ago
colorado bob
Campfire Guide

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15146373 5 hours ago
RemModel8
Campfire Ranger
R

Yeah, he's golden. You boy's have your heads up your ass.

Hey Ryan, let me send you a PM about [bleep] your mom.

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: NVhntr] #15146386 5 hours ago
RemModel8
Campfire Ranger
R

IC-B

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: RyanTX] #15146392 5 hours ago
RemModel8
Campfire Ranger
R

AGAIN, it was a REPLY to his idiotic PM.

He's a bitch with no relevance and will likely be eaten by two Yorkie's when he dies alone, at home. And I'll laugh.

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: colorado bob] #15146436 5 hours ago
Snowwolfe
Campfire Guide
S
Monterey, Tennessee

Originally Posted by colorado bob

What do you win?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: RemModel8] #15146440 5 hours ago
Online Content
NVhntr
Campfire Tracker
Henderson, Nevada

Steve
Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: NVhntr] #15146541 4 hours ago
RemModel8
Campfire Ranger
R

Should have been he not you, it was not directed at you, but amplifying remarks.

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15146721 3 hours ago
Waders
Campfire Outfitter

I thought Ryan's post was directed at 'doofus, encouraging him ('doofus) to participate here like a regular person. If it was directed at Scott, I retract my previous remark.

Wade

Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15146923 2 hours ago
SargeMO
Campfire Ranger
MO

The ideal situation would be for everybody to grow the [bleep] up and not act like a bunch of 7th graders on an unchaperoned field trip bus.

Since that is unlikely to happen, the next best thing is to ignore people you don't like or can't get along with. But I suppose the internet would die as a result.

The only thing muzzle energy ever killed was time that could have spent shooting meat and learning something about how bullets work.
Re: OLD MEN THOUGHTS [Re: glockdoofus] #15147162 1 hour ago
Online Content
VarmintGuy
Campfire Kahuna
V
SW Montana

glockdickwaddus: Since you are CONSTANTLY going out of your way on this forum to irritate, insult and berate the CampFirers here, I say - "if YOU can't take it then DON'T dish it out"!
This site is diminished by your constant irrelevant, immature, inaccurate and imbecilic postings.
You should re-evaluate your mental state and interactions with other humans.
Or, GFY!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Quick Reply

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How about just talking like the guy is standing in front of you. The guy who's into gun forums.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Waders

They were indeed directed at Glockdoofus. And, they were obviously in vain. Oh well, back to ignore (doofus) and move on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

710 members (160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 16Racing, 71 invisible), 3,094 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,167
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.