Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
.... Employees From Wearing ‘All Lives Matter,’ ‘Blue Lives Matter’ or MAGA Slogans, But Says Black Lives Matter is Allowed

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...slogans-says-black-lives-matter-allowed/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sensible!

[Linked Image from cdn.vox-cdn.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess that's all you need to know about Goodyear.

Originally Posted by Goosey
Sensible!

That's a really faaggy cartoon Goosey.........Oh yeah never mind.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Saw this this morning. So I am banning Goodyear products from anything I own!

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The left scored a big win with there “protected classes” anyone ever notice how all of the protected classes basically protect lefties pet groups? If a right leaning business much less a mega corporation the size of Goodyear implemented a similar ban on blm slogan garbage not only would the left not put up with it and be outside of Goodyear headquarters right now “peacefully protesting” but they would also be likely using the courts to sue the fug out of them for discrimination of a protected class.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Appalling. An example of how the left has twisted traditional concepts such as fairness and equality into inequality in the name of "justice". Our forefathers wouldn't recognize America today. 1984 and Animal Farm are fiction become reality.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What's wrong with these corporations? Don't they know that BLM is communists who want to abolish our society? It says so in no uncertain words on the BLM web site.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ter bans.... Goodyear.
I am very good about buying what is good for my country, and goodyear is on the sh1t list now, and forever.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
#get_woke

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like a Gilletter like blunder for Goodyear.

Looks like a ghay post for goosey.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sensible!

The problem is, the fire in the African American Communities "house" was started by the African American Community. Not white America. Therein lies the problem. Your cartoon should show white america trying to put out a match flame in the corner, while the black community sits in the living room watching t.v. while the rest of the house goes up in flames.
Less than 5% white on black homicide rate. 90% black on black homicide rate. If you want to be taken seriously, tackle the real problems in your community first, solve those. Systematic racism is a lie started by white liberal elites to control the large portion of society who refuses to take responsibility for their own well being. Like goosey.\

Claiming oppression is the cause of your poverty, crime, joblessness, basically, your failure at assimilating into a civilized free society, while every other group seperated by nationality, race, religion, etc.. doesn't suffer from the same fate, is admitting your own personal failure and obviously your own inferiority as collective group.

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/19/20.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I would not put free Goodyears on any vehicle I owned.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Sensible!

The problem is, the fire in the African American Communities "house" was started by the African American Community. Not white America. Therein lies the problem. Your cartoon should show white america trying to put out a match flame in the corner, while the black community sits in the living room watching t.v. while the rest of the house goes up in flames.
Less than 5% white on black homicide rate. 90% black on black homicide rate. If you want to be taken seriously, tackle the real problems in your community first, solve those. Systematic racism is a lie started by white liberal elites to control the large portion of society who refuses to take responsibility for their own well being. Like goosey.\

Claiming oppression is the cause of your poverty, crime, joblessness, basically, your failure at assimilating into a civilized free society, while every other group seperated by nationality, race, religion, etc.. doesn't suffer from the same fate, is admitting your own personal failure and obviously your own inferiority as collective group.

Pretty much thought exactly the same thing.

If 95% of all fires are "black" fires... why wouldn't black people want their fires put out just like white fires?

Doesn't make any sense otherwise...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
.... Employees From Wearing ‘All Lives Matter,’ ‘Blue Lives Matter’ or MAGA Slogans, But Says Black Lives Matter is Allowed

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...slogans-says-black-lives-matter-allowed/
Saw that on the news this am......talk about tone deaf.. The morons..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I dont remember ever owning a set of goodyears ? probably for a good reason

.... like tears in the rain
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Like Cumela Harris prosecuted 90% black criminals but somehow she is the voice of criminal injustice.

Just plain stupid stuff...

-------------

Like Old_Kook and Grizz pretending to be different people.

WHY?

Or Paddler claiming he has the same rights as a non-parasitic entity...

The logic just get lost.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Or Paddler claiming he has the same rights as a non-parasitic entity...

My apologies...

He, she, it or whatever...

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
WOW! Glad I saw this as I need a new set of tires for my 2017 F250 and Goodyear was on my short list. I guess my list just got one shorter!

Thanks for posting!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Who in the fugk still buys GOODYEAR?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
RNF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I just sent them a message on their website stating all Goodyear tires are Banned from my vehicles from now on.

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

726 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 72 invisible), 3,112 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,200
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.