Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'retzs,

The BEAUTY of a Custom,is aligning THE Boolit Trifecta...RPM,Throat Geometry and COAL. Even a schitty fhuqking Pre-'64 70 can do that,given a shred of sense and a Plumber who listens. Hint.(grin)

Bob would be PROUD and yankin' spouts!

Laughing!...............

I don't know if he'd fashion a rifle with a big tube, but the man wasn't scared of RPM's. He was the supreme teacher that RPM's don't hurt good bullets and only make stuff work better in most cases. I do know he'd get a kick outta the big tubed 7.

Semper Fi
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SELDOM do The Astute yank a spout,simply to Bump contour...though OFTEN to increase RPM and Throat in accords to COAL. Bob got that,thus the impetus to yank and renew. Hint.(grin)

Reserve RPM's are a Rifle's BEST Friend and I enjoy CLUELESS Window Lickers naysayin',despite unknowingly partakin' and for multiple decades of Dumbfhuqktitude. FUNNY schit! Hint.

Nothing matters more than balance/handling,under the courteous assumption,that THE Trifecta is in order. It's never been difficult to pinpoint them that shoot and them that talk about same,ala their GoogleFu.(grin)

Bless their hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fck'n sheer poetry. Hah!

Last edited by rickt300; 08/19/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Back in bidness and now prolly 99.99% condition. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Bless their hearts,for doing their best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little they "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

A guy has the book smarts & money to build some of the best hot rods out there. Has the talent & puts fort the training to use them. But ain't got enough common sense the check the fugging oil. That one simple little thing throws it all out the window.

The sad, psychotic part is, he brags about it.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I am saying this from the couch, but, I think your assessment is incorrect.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Finally!! It's that name-calling ass-hole we were all expecting to show up! Had to get half a fifth into yourself before you felt "right", eh BS?

If you would listen with your ears rather than your mouth you might learn something

G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

What part, or all? I'm a big boy & I welcome constructive critique. cool

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Finally!! It's that name-calling ass-hole we were all expecting to show up! Had to get half a fifth into yourself before you felt "right", eh BS?

If you would listen with your ears rather than your mouth you might learn something

And use your secret squirrel decoder ring!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

I DGAF what Stick knows. He isn't the only one that knows things about firearms and ammunition, and other people speak English. When questions are met with insults, as on this very thread, no one is going to learn anything. GFY.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gunzo

Ok, I think common sense runs strong and for decades has lead to refinement and then improvement beyond that. Lots of hard knocks. Big phucqking deal about one bolt, or twenty, it's a drop in the damned bucket and anyone that can afford attention knows it. Where's the inherent weakness in shooting systems in extreme wet coastal conditions? He knows without assumption. Furthermore, without strong doses of sense, common and otherwise, he'd been crushed to death, drowned or torn up many times over. Take what you want from that which gets posted, or don't, that's your deal, however, in my opinion your assessment that common sense is lacking, was woefully incorrect.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbo and KchuntShoot: THE Covid Queens...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Personally,I rather enjoy your Crying Karen Vagina Monologues and Melting Snowflake Routines,mainly because none of it is an "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling Fhuqktards eagerly read my every fhuqking word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously,with surging Estrogen Levels coursing your pencil necks. Now schit do NOT,get any fhuqking funnier than that! Hint. LAUGHING!

I find it fascinating,that you CLUELESS Fhuqktards flatter yourselves by hinting that you could "learn" anything. All you can "do" is add even more very WELL founded Insecurities to your boundless list and Whine. That's it,full stop and the only fhuqking reason it is HILARIOUS,is because you Crying Kchunts are doing your best. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you Bleacher Gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"! Now you be fhuqking SURE to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily use itty-bitty words,to rub your nosesfurther in your very own Magnificent STUPIDITY. Dare ya'. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now I'm forced with a real debacle here,as I cain't find my last order of 30mm rings(Swiffers and 'Horn's) and Northern LITE is setting 3/4's butt nekked and chomping at the bit. I remember loaning some out,but cain't know where that parcel went?!? Prolly say "fhuqk it!" and hit the Store. Hint.

Bless your hearts for so moghtily clinging to every word and rest assured,there'll be film at 11:00.

Keep on Licking Windows,as you impatiently wait.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by gunzo

Ok, I think common sense runs strong and for decades has lead to refinement and then improvement beyond that. Lots of hard knocks. Big phucqking deal about one bolt, or twenty, it's a drop in the damned bucket and anyone that can afford attention knows it. Where's the inherent weakness in shooting systems in extreme wet coastal conditions? He knows without assumption. Furthermore, without strong doses of sense, common and otherwise, he'd been crushed to death, drowned or torn up many times over. Take what you want from that which gets posted, or don't, that's your deal, however, in my opinion your assessment that common sense is lacking, was woefully incorrect.

Boomer, thank you for your assessment. Good points on Shtick staying healthy doing what he does. Common sense very well may not the best definition & I stand corrected. My opinion, or even the proper definition of the quirk doesn't matter. Not that he would care, but his destructiveness, & dis-respect for things, even if they are his, & he can afford a hundred more, still shows something is just a bubble or two off.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbo,

Rest ASSURED,that The Astute simply take the first hand Facts and apply 'em,while you set there Cryin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Put ALL in context and for even more oblivious HILARITY,mention what you "do" for a "living". HINT. Laughing!!!

Now...back to Northern LITE. Jack makes some good stuff,but less IS very often more. The metal has mettle,but it's a shame that one cain't do the Flipaloo to maximize ring spacing(though he obviously makes a 1-piecer that'll grant that. Nice opportunity to streamline and remove even more weight from a Featherweight. Reupold Mediums are NO joy,so High's by literal default,even when talking 42mm obj)Google it!). Hint. LAUGHING!

Have a herd of 208 'Max to whistle through and I reckon it'll stay sub 3 MOA. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your perpetual Meltdown,you Crying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Dumbo,

Rest ASSURED,that The Astute simply take the first hand Facts and apply 'em,while you set there Cryin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Put ALL in context and for even more oblivious HILARITY,mention what you "do" for a "living". HINT. Laughing!!

Hint.

I'll bet the farm you'll not disappoint with a Sophomoric crack or 5, but I'll tell what I did before I started hiding indoors or, shooting every day.

20+ years a an Industrial maintenance tech.
20 years as a Tool & Die maker
3 years as an Iron worker & Rigger
3 years as a Harley mechanic.

Just barely enough time in for at least one astute observation a month. You got August. Thank me later. Holding breath. crazy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbo,

Rest ASSURED,nobody can belittle you,better than YOU can,simply by doing your best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'd of NEVER "guessed" you to be a Pavement Pounding Spoon Fed Office Queen. HINT. LAUGHING!

Now...back to Northern LITE. 'Tis an intellesting set of findings and some more Reupold HUMOR. I swapped out (3) sets of Reupold 30mm rings in the Store,because my initial set of 'em,wouldn't make up tight to the receiver on the rear base. There wasn't a set in the Store that would,nor was there a set of OEM Ruger's there that would NOT. I tried (6) OEM Ruger rings I had laying around and all of them made up just fine. Cost me $105 to walk out the door with the Reupolds,for even more humor. Hint

Anywhoo,now it looks like I'll be Jack'n around(literally) and will go full circle. $45 for the Weaver's and the best pitch available,less tearing sumptin' apart and I don't tend to roll that way. The Boys credited me back,no problem there,if only like always. Coulda' wore a mask,but didn't! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for eagerly awaiting updates.

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have to laugh every time one of these threads come up. I tune in just for the entertainment value- Stick is the Trump of 24hourcampfire- he sets them up and knocks them down just for fun....

If you had grown up (?) in a situation where every day might be your last because of what you do for a living, you would treat every day like a holiday and throw crap back and forth with your "cell mates" just to keep up the banter instead of hanging on the harsh reality of what it would be like to get crushed 100 + miles from anywhere and a couple hour wait for heli to get to you and out ....

And the alternate language Stick uses? A bit of poetry, a bit of humor, a bit of familiarity with something he does every day that most guys do a couple times in a lifetime, and above all- he isn't going to make it easy to get the info you want or need from him unless you really want it. You're going to have to work for it a bit....

Growing up with 3 brothers and 4 Sisters who may be as tough as my brothers taught me a thing or two about flipping crap to survive and laughing about it afterwards.... you guys might give it a thought or two.... or make an effort to make a "Stick to English" dictionary so you can make the most out of his posts while you can.... smile

Stick, you're holding out on me- I didn't realize the affection you had for the Pre 64 Winchester wares.... I'll be curious to see how the new tubes and accessories work out on them.... next thing we know, you'll be having a custom wood stock carved for your next rifle.... LOL... you let me know and I'll start on one tomorrow....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
A 7WSM or 7RM in an 8" twist barrel sending 180's at 2900-3000 fps is a beast to beyond 1400.

Good gawd I have one of these! Ok, where do I start.... Hmmmmm.

--- Kid Rock 2022

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don't think you can improve too much on a 6.5 Spiffy throated for and shooting 147's close to 3000fps, or a 7mm Magnum Spiffy throated for and shooting 180's at close to 3000fps, in terms of rig weight, ability to efficiently and accurately get to 1400, recoil, cost of components, etc.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob,

For some reason,it just NEVER goes the way Crying Karens "think" it will. Hint.(grin)

I reckon I'm never gonna embrace Retardation and fhuqking Whining,if only to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere. Their fhuqking STUPIDITY certainly ain't my "fault" and if I could make 'em stop saying STUPID schit,I simply wouldn't,because oblivious humor is ALWAYS the best! Laughing!

Had an Old Boy make a DUMB move,on the typically unforgiving Coast Range,to retrieve a wedge he'd driven in an Old Growth blowdown run. Hell...even his Bucker told him not to,but he had the first nickle he ever made and wasn't gonna donate a 12" K&H to the cause! Rolling it out of the cut,shifted the run and there he set pinned like a maggot,with the tail of the rootwad across him,with a now broken hip. He(we) were lucky,that we had Comm's to the LZ and could summons the '64 as per whim,but weather was rooted and so the wait began. 9hrs later,the Ship could fly and somehow THE Pilot,unfhuqked the situation by picking it off of him,then returned with a stretcher on the hook. Old Fhuqker was TOUGH and for some reason didn't shock out an die,but did mention "Morphine!" a few 1000 times,while smiling through the pain. Why it wasn't a compound fracture,I'll never know. He healed,but never Cut again. Hint.

You know it's a long dirty day,when folks draw straws to see who's gonna protect a corpse on the hillside overnight with a rifle,so Brownies don't consume same and grant opportunity for the Authoroties(Troopers) to survey the scene. That while Crying Karen waxes eloquent upon how VERY fhuqking Tender her Feelers are! Hint. LAUGHING!

Now...back to Northern LITE. Try as I could,my digits just wouldn't allow me to Jack around,so I went Plan Fhuqking B. I got lucky remembered,I had (1) other rifle I could shoot.(grin) Hint. LAUGHING!

I was giving my Big 'Rona talk at work last Hitch to The Boys,as Policies were changing and was doing a rather GOOD job,if only because I prolly "get by" in Public Speakin'. Anywhoo...I was hitting some high points on the potential of this and that,mainly because it's my job to cascade such information and one of my guys goes "Just HOLD the fhuqk on on and let me tell you ONE fhuqking thing!" (which did pique my curiosity,if only in fairness) and then he immediately continued..."Just so YOU know,I've stuck my tongue up Hookers' azzholes and I'm not afraid of the fhuqking Bat Flu". I was SO proud,that I nearly shed a tear! I simply clapped my hands and said "now THAT is worthy of both a T-shirt AND a fhuqking Bumper Sticker!". I'm not programmed to Doom or Gloom and if things go South,I want ME on my side.(grin) Hint. LAUGHING!

As Winny's go,I've had wayyyyyyyyy too fhuqking many,which often embarrasses me,because guys like me should KNOW wayyyy better than that! I've had/have 'em in Pre-War,Pre-64,Transition and Post,as 70's go. The best one I ever had was a Goat Fhuqk CRPF Coyote in 7 Whizzum and what a fhuqking hammer it was/is(pard fhuqked me outta it,but he still rolls it). This last Pre-64 piece of schit,wears a Custom Dudelicker stock,with a trimmed OEM spout and I really should bolt a Reupold atop it in WAM's,then fling it around and watch it unkchunt itself,if only for more Humor. Talk about a fhuqking zero SHIFT!!! Hint. Laughing!

I've got my nose in the wind for a Winny 42,for GrandBaby to cut teeth upon. His Vudoo should hit the porch before too long and there's a Superposed salted away in his honor. If I didn't love him so much,I'd build him a Pre-64 Goat Fhuqk,but he's coasting with a Fieldcraft 243 and more than a few Krunchentickers,so my frets is nil. Glad I snagged a spare Garrow Hummer,while I could too. Must be rough?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

It's never been difficult to tell who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

P.S. I'll huckle you a video of boys rolling ROUGH,if for even more perspective..............

KchuntShoot,

Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,"getting" to Google all those things...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Ain't it a right proper and fascinatin' Dichotomy,that you "get" to summons your Imagination and Pretend,to fuel your GoogleFu and I simply get to swing doors open and take 'em shooting? Hint. LAUGHING!

If only for conversation,I don't have a 224 Speedmire that won't reach the 1550yd line Supersonic,in the afternoon's atmosphere,at Low Tide. Read that again. Now one more time. Let it marinate,then Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm "fairly' sure they don't kick much either. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" too!

Hint.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
231 members (12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 257robertsimp, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,857 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,800
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.