Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Brennan Interviewed for Eight Hours by Durham: Not a Target Per Brennan Spox

Former Obama director of the Central Intelligence Agency John Brennan was interviewed for eight hours Friday by U.S. Attorney John Durham at CIA headquarters, according to a statement by Brennan’s spokesman Nick Shapiro. Shapiro says Brennan was told he is not a subject or target of Durham’s probe into abuses by the federal government in the Russia collusion hoax investigation of the Trump campaign and President Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ours-durham-not-target-per-brennan-spox/

(((SURPRISE)))

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well if it came from Brennan’s spokespeople then I’m sure it’s true. LMFAO

I thought I’ve heard that somewhere before?......”not a target”...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only justice we are going to see is what we take ourselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Unless there is a cataclysmic event, I feel time is running out. I seems all this crap going on is like real life tv drama, it’s all about the ratings. Nothing more nothing less.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Swamp protecting the swamp imo.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He probably isn't the target. One of Brennens minions who is willing to roll on him is.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Going after Brennan would be to political, Barr said he would not turn any investigation political, Sessions said "we do not go after our political opponents".

So, "going after" anyone associated with the Obama Administration is off limits. Might as well forget the whole thing then, right POS Barr.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
And that’s just about everyone.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by viking
Unless there is a cataclysmic event, I feel time is running out. I seems all this crap going on is like real life tv drama, it’s all about the ratings. Nothing more nothing less.

time isnt running out.......it is out.....I never expected anything meaningful to be done....at least I am not disappointed...bob

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
"not a target" = sang like a canary

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
"not a target" = sang like a canary

Ahhh, if only that were true.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They also told General Flynn he didn't need a lawyer.

If they catch him in a lie, or even an "honest" mis-remembering, they'll have him by the short and curlies. That's just how they work. Still, I'd be very surprised if the old rascal left himself open to getting caught; being sneaky is his profession after all. Still, it's possible they were so confident that the Fat Bitch would win that they got sloppy here and there.

I'm still waiting for the FISA judges that were mislead to do something, but apparently they don't mind a little perjury as long as it's for a good cause.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Going after Brennan would be to political, Barr said he would not turn any investigation political, Sessions said "we do not go after our political opponents".

So, "going after" anyone associated with the Obama Administration is off limits. Might as well forget the whole thing then, right POS Barr.

Which means that NO equal justice, under the law still exists.

Fug politics! Prosecute criminals. Period.

If they happen to be in politics or bureaucrats, add 10 years to their sentence.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pappy348
They also told General Flynn he didn't need a lawyer.

If they catch him in a lie, or even an "honest" mis-remembering, they'll have him by the short and curlies. That's just how they work. Still, I'd be very surprised if the old rascal left himself open to getting caught; being sneaky is his profession after all. Still, it's possible they were so confident that the Fat Bitch would win that they got sloppy here and there.

I'm still waiting for the FISA judges that were mislead to do something, but apparently they don't mind a little perjury as long as it's for a good cause.

Not exactly.

There are two different “they” here.

“They” that interviewed Flynn, was the FBI and “they” were part of the coup to remove a Trump from office. In the Flynn case “they” lied and set him up. “They” told Flynn that he did not need a lawyer as it was just a friendly conversation. Flynn was intensionally blindsided as Comey testified to.

“They” in the Brennan interview are the DOJ and supposedly conducting and investigation. Brennan was not blindsided, Brennan had opportunity to bring council, and Barr is not out to catch anyone from the Obama Administration in a process crime, his job is to just make this all go away.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
It's not just the Durham investigation that could hit Brennan.

"If John Bash is being set the job now of investigating potential violations of law, that tells me we already have the technical information needed for that legal endeavor. That’s a good sign about the progress already made. It’s real, and it’s going to produce."

https://libertyunyielding.com/2020/...cent-report-means-more-than-it-may-seem/

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Second interview , lasted eight hours. Thats alot of time to be talking for.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stevie Wonder can duit.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m not a detective. But I could catch these guys. Comey , Brennan, Page . They didn’t cover their tracks. They expected Clinton to win. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I’m not a detective. But I could catch these guys. Comey , Brennan, Page . They didn’t cover their tracks. They expected Clinton to win. Hasbeen

Indeed.

The thing is they have already been caught, there are countless documents to prove what they did and why, the Problem is Barr, not the lack of evidence.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 33 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,633
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.