Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
When I viewed this picture,this was the first thought that crossed my mind.

He set up himself with that silly-ass outfit.He's just another whiny racist.

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

Millionaire music producer Pharrell Williams edited Time Magazine’s New American Revolution cover and wrote an op-ed for the magazine, in which he insists “America’s past and present are racist.”

“America was founded on a dream of a land where all men were created equal, that contained the promise of liberty and justice for all. But all has never meant Black people,” wrote Williams in his Time magazine op-ed, entitled, America’s Past and Present Are Racist. We Deserve a Black Future. The Grammy-winner went on to say that he wonders if it is “even possible to convince people that we can overcome our past.”

“But if we are ever to hold this nation accountable, we must force it to construct a future that offers us the same opportunities for wealth, prosperity and success as the ground-floor profiteers who built an empire with our free labor,” said Williams, who has an estimated net worth of $150 million.

“Being raised in the literal womb of America and the origin of this country’s oppression left an indelible impression on me,” Williams said. The “Happy” singer, who was an early supporter of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 White House run, later comparing the protests and riots in the wake of the death of George Floyd to the Boston Tea Party.

“The desperate longing for economic justice that spurred unrest in the streets of Minneapolis after George Floyd’s murder reminds me of the same fire that burned in the veins of the Sons of Liberty when they dumped 342 chests of tea into the sea at Griffin’s Wharf,” Williams said. “When I see people tearing down the monuments to secessionist traitors who wanted to start their own white-supremacist nation, I see patriots acting in service of this country. It reminds me of the protesters who were inspired to tear down the statue of King George on July 9, 1776, after they heard Thomas Jefferson’s letter telling his oppressors to kick rocks.”

“For more than 400 years, the only path to the American Dream was an access-restricted, privately owned road,” affirmed Williams. “Black Americans have never been free to harvest the fruit of America’s bounty, even though we were forced to do the field work.”

On Friday, Williams and partnered with rapper and Black Lives Matter activist and frequent Trump-basher Jay-Z on a collaborative new song, “Entrepreneur,” about the barriers in business black Americans face.

“In this position with no choice, a system imprison young black boys, distract with white noise, the brainwashed become hype boys,” says Williams in one verse. “Third eye dilate, you wasn’t supposed to make it off Section Eight.”

“Black Twitter, what’s that? When Jack gets paid, do you?” adds Jay-Z, referring to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ms-americas-past-and-present-are-racist/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
“America was founded on a dream of a land where all men were created equal, that contained the promise of liberty and justice for all. But all has never meant Black people,” wrote Williams

I guess he never heard of professional Amercan athletes and actors and politicians. .

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He's playing the race card plain and simple.

This moron has a reported net worth of 160 million.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
His facial features indicate his sub-saharan African genes have been bleached a bit. I wonder what he would be doing if his forefathers hadn't been brought to a White man's country?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He really does look like an organ grinder’s monkey.

I would post weird Al’s Tacky parody but it would likely cause boomer confusion to those who haven’t heard the Happy joint pharrell made. I remember people getting publicly whipped in Iran for singing and playing that song.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

“America was founded on a dream of a land where all men were created equal, that contained the promise of liberty and justice for all. But all has never meant Black people,” said Williams, who has an estimated net worth of $150 million.

That’s all the article needed to say right there.

What an ungrateful POS.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The definition of insanity is listening to someone who has more money than I will make in 100 lifetimes tell me how I have a privileged life.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Whats his net worth?..black..in America?

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight
His facial features indicate his sub-saharan African genes have been bleached a bit. I wonder what he would be doing if his forefathers hadn't been brought to a White man's country?

He'd still be rasselin' a go-rilla for a banana.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Williams, who has an estimated net worth of $150 million.
That’s all the article needed to say right there.

What an ungrateful POS.

There clearly is no opportunity for success in America for a black person.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I laugh at organ grinder monkies and racists.

Here's a racist Englishman making fun of the French.....and a minky. 😆😂

I'm surprised YouTube didn't take this down for "violation of community standards."

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/22/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That guy is in the top 1/1000th of 1% of wealth in the world. So if America is racist, he should shut the fuuck up because Racist America made him richer than nearly all the people on the planet. Poor negro.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Pharrel , Jay-Z and Beyonce need to go on a Pinochet helicopter ride. Billionaires whining.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,942 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,349
Posts18,468,835
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.