Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We are wrong, antlers.

IIRC, Antlers doesn't buy Ringmans or your own
literal take on the 6 days of creation in Genesis.

Essentially he qualifies as a heretic coz he dares
to use his educated rational mind and good science...👍

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Starman
RayF bombed out of this thread coz he dislayed
he doesn't know what he's talking about.

One may as well quote that crackers fool jX
for the same effect ... 😂

I think that some folks get their information from creationist sites, AiG, etc....some of these sites even warn about using failed arguments.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where there's sober brains there's hope,
getting drugged out and addicted to ancient
ambiguous mythology creates tunnel vision
ignorance and confusion.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

I think that some folks get their information from creationist sites, AiG, etc....some of these sites even warn about using failed arguments.

Looks like Antler's out of the debate too - can only make illogical, presumptuous retorts, but that's all he's been doing now for some time.

Both Antlers and Jag throw in good commentary as evidence of the angry, illogical, bigoted believer.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Looks like Antler's out of the debate too - can only make illogical, presumptuous retorts, but that's all he's been doing now for some time.

Both Antlers and Jag throw in good commentary as evidence of the angry, illogical, bigoted believer.

Yep....all the while pretending it's the other poster who is angry and belligerent.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like Antler's is out of the debate too - can only make illogical, presumptuous retorts, but that's all he's been doing now for some time.
...throw in good commentary as evidence of the angry, illogical, bigoted believer.
You are still unable to make any headway at all with your position. So not only do you resort to name calling, you can’t even post without the vitriol that has characterized you.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
RayF bombed out of this thread coz he dislayed he doesn't know what he's talking about.

That’s not true at all. I try to avoid 2 things: Arguing about God and becoming rude or insolent from the refuge of a keyboard. I try my best to interact with people as if they were standing in front of me.

I shared my observations and opinion on this topic. DBT, mauser and you disagreed. What possible
good would come from my attempting to force or trick you into believing God’s word or actions?

2 Timothy (2:23-24) says “Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.”

I try, Starman. I try.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, that makes one of you. smile

The others spend their time trying to destroy something that they think doesnt exist. Rather telling, like trying to make a treatment for a condition one says doesnt exist.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/23/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's 8:30 AM here. LOL, are you guys still at it? LOL!
FUNNY THING IS, yesterday I started studying John 5 in my devotions and it's one of those chapters that an active participant in the thread encouraged me to go back and read again. It has extra special significance, but we all know that God couldn't do that. Its just a coincidence. 😉

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
FUNNY THING IS, yesterday I started studying John 5 in my devotions and it's one of those chapters that an active participant in the thread encouraged me to go back and read again. It has extra special significance, but we all know that God couldn't do that. Its just a coincidence. 😉

I woke up at 4 and had to drain the radiator. I saw dbt and some of his buds still fighting their demons and our over acting imaginations about a Holy Ghost and replied. I guess they stayed up all night swatting at flies in the dark when they dont even fly. Must be demon possessed or fighting a guilty conscience.

The fulfillment of lots of monumentous occurrences in Bible prophecy are called coincidences by liars who cant see or stand the truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I woke up at 4 and had to drain the radiator. I saw dbt and some of his buds still fighting their demons and our over acting imaginations about a Holy Ghost and replied. I guess they stayed up all night swatting at flies in the dark when they dont even fly. Must be demon possessed or fighting a guilty conscience.

The fulfillment of lots of monumentous occurrences in Bible prophecy are called coincidences by liars who cant see or stand the truth.

Oh man! You have more motivation than me when I can't sleep. The last thing I'm thinking about is working on my car when staring at the ceiling at 4AM. 😄
Have a blessed day!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Matthew (5:10-12)

“Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.“

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
....all the while pretending it's the other poster who is angry...
Oh my.......project much???
Originally Posted by DBT
...and belligerent.
Another ‘attack’ word from you. shocker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
New member here, should probably stay out of it. Can't resist to put my 2 cents in. To me Jesus is 100% everything true, & pure, & perfect. He changed me forever 10 yrs ago. Just for the sake of debate let's say God is 50/50 chance. Like flipping a coin ok. If I'm right about Jesus I've gained everything. If I'm wrong I'll just die, turn into dirt & lose nothing. If an atheist is wrong they've lost everything even their own soul. They've also gained eternal hell for denying Jesus. I think I'm right. Unbelievers what do you have to lose by having faith in Jesus. If one is skeptical then just make an effort to read the Bible, and dare God to reveal himself. As far as school goes it God is not welcome then there is a void created. Something fills every void & every manner of evil has filled the void/ vacuum we've kicked God out of. Just my opinion, it's still a free country for now. Godbless

Romans 5:1
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well said, jive.

Now to see some prophecy fulfilled.

The root of Jesse that bore fruit was JESUS.

https://en.shalomfromg-d.net/2017/03/28/isaiah-the-re-gathering-of-jews-to-israel/

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Amen, JiveT. I'm in your camp. Praying for those who wish to be wise and intellectual, but really are "lost". We will all die, we will all find out at that time if there is anything to this God/Jesus thing or not.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Some saying Isaiah's prophecy will be seen to be proven wrong.

https://en.shalomfromg-d.net/2017/04/17/the-hebrew-prophet-vs-the-jewish-skeptic-part-1/

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Now, how did Ezekiel accurately predict the Jews getting their homeland in EXACTLY 1948 from thousands of years before? Read on to see. Coincidence? You be the judge.

https://en.shalomfromg-d.net/2017/05/17/the-hebrew-prophet-vs-jewish-skeptic-pt-2/

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s OK with me for atheists to be atheists. But it’s ‘not’ OK with some of them for believers to be believers. There’s no reciprocity on their part. It’s not good enough for them to not be believers themselves...they don’t want other’s to be believers either. They get SO bothered that believers ‘are’ believers. They can’t stand it. And instead of being honest and admitting that real and clear truth of the matter, they put on the protective camouflage of “questioning assumptions and beliefs” when they aren’t the least bit interested in looking for the answer.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
America began as a Judeo Christian country with 98% being Protestant-Christian, less than 2% Catholic, and less than 1% Jewish. Every colony was founded by Christian denominations.

Rhode Island was founded by Baptists (who were ironically the most liberal); Delaware and New Jersey by Swedish Lutherans; Penn. by Quakers; Mass. by Puritans; Maryland by Catholics; NY by Dutch Reformers; Conn, NH, and Vermont by Congregationalists, and Virginia by Anglicans, etc.

Nine states even required their office holders to be Protestant-Christians (1776-1790s). We’ve gone from freedom of religion under state control to freedom FROM religion under federal control. Now, rights are taken away from the states with the 14th Amendment, and religion is under the federal gov.

The Judeo Christian values that are slipping away gave our country internal morals that required less laws. Now the reverse is happening, and each new law takes away more freedom. Turning away from God, apathy, declining morals, and more gov. control has America sliding down a dangerously slippery slope. Our country must turn back to God.

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom He has chosen as His inheritance.”
Psalms 32:12

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 61 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,761
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.